An Announcement of our Intention to Declare War

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

I think you underestimate the ill will your alliance has garnered over the years.

We are delightful. I guess that's why so many people like to party with us. 

Edited by Cazaric

4 hours ago, Sagad said:

if i was Fark or MHA i would personally be ashamed of declaring on an alliance already at war with 9 other alliances but i'm not, i'm Sparta, and i'm kicking the ass of the few stupid people willing to go against me. so Bring it on you bunch of soft pricks, If any of you have the stones. i'll be waiting on your declaration.

I thought for a second you would be a decent size in NS, I guess not. Oh well if I get low enough this war I will be sure to look out for your nation :P

6 hours ago, Inferno said:

To the trenches companions o/
o7
From the old great days when MHA+Fark+Grämlins and Aquea accords

Accords.png

Hail docmeister

Oh man, Harmlin. I'd forgotten all about that.

Good luck have fun Fark, and MHA too I suppose.

8 hours ago, Eljierro said:

That's why we abandoned you guys. Our protectorate agreement with Alpha Wolves made us forget we even had one with you in the first place. 

Forgetting about treaty partners is a long-standing Sparta tradiition.

7 hours ago, the rebel said:

MHA still exists? Colour me shocked.

Really? MHA has outlived many alliances in CN and will outlive many more. We aren't here for politics, power or influence. We may have had those things in the past, but that was just a side effect. The tight core of MHA cannot be destroyed. We are here for fun and Vogon Poetry. And usually get both :)

10 hours ago, the rebel said:

MHA still exists? Colour me shocked.

You're quite 'the rebel'

But believe it or not, we really do, longer than most alliances anyway and like jalap said, we're still around for the fun :D

Is it a day that ends in Y? If so, E must be warring from a bar!

(If it says anything about how desperate I am for entertainment, I just had a Lone Star Light. The can is blue!)

(I'm still destroying your nations. I updeclared at the upper end of my NS range and the dude is sitting idle. Could you find somebody else for me to fight? Thx.)

12 hours ago, jalap said:

Really? MHA has outlived many alliances in CN and will outlive many more. We aren't here for politics, power or influence. We may have had those things in the past, but that was just a side effect. The tight core of MHA cannot be destroyed. We are here for fun and Vogon Poetry. And usually get both :)

I for once got promised to receive every day a peace off that wonderful heartwarming artfully joyfully created art. I truly insists not to be dissapointed and looking forward to cheer up my miserable days on this dark planet Bob.:P

Just got nuked while writing my appreciation, priorities I guess :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Edited by KIADO
Blabla

Hail Laconophilia!
Convenate they Helots scrupulously by
And edictate the Perioikes not to fly
Your Mothakes this day are ordinated to die
So Spartaites be laved and prognosticate our reply
We bring you towels to help you dry.

55 minutes ago, KIADO said:

Just got nuked while writing my appreciation, priorities I guess :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

The nuke is a soft kiss on the cheek by Jennifer Lawrence in comparison to the poetry that'll be heading your way :ehm: