An Announcement of our Intention to Declare War

FarkFlag2.jpg                                 Triumvirateseal2cnlight.jpg

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.

After a few more seconds however, war was declared.

Signed For MHA

jesbro - triumvir
KingBilly1 - triumvir
jalap - triumvir

Signed for Fark

docmeister - Submitter

NSFW - Squirrel

182 - Speaker of the Council

NSFW

Bionic Redhead

Decide R Inchief

BozDaBoz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Hey that makes what? 11 alliances now attacking Sparta? Calm down with the DoWs trust me your gonna win... 

I mean, come on. It's Polaris here. They need the assistance. 

6 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

I mean, come on. It's Polaris here. They need the assistance. 

Before you guys were countered 17 times, you guys were wrecking, they had almost there entire 1st page in PM. I'm just over here reloading the page waiting for the legions DoW in Spartas defense but that ain't my business

Edited by Morphine

After four margaritas and five beers, I really hope I attacked the right people*.

* OK, fine, "right people" = "Non Grata". So I hope I attacked the second-most right people.

15 minutes ago, Einer said:

After four margaritas and five beers, I really hope I attacked the right people*.

* OK, fine, "right people" = "Non Grata". So I hope I attacked the second-most right people.

It's been a while. It's the Dos Equis reunion we've all been waiting for!

God bless Sparta and no place else. :)

Good stuff, great to see you guys sticking up for yourself and fighting back after being raided.

Oh wait crap, the people that attacked you get off scot free while you join a bandwagon against someone who already has 11 alliances on then.

At least your priorities are in order.

2 minutes ago, berbers said:

Good stuff, great to see you guys sticking up for yourself and fighting back after being raided.

Oh wait crap, the people that attacked you get off scot free while you join a bandwagon against someone who already has 11 alliances on then.

At least your priorities are in order.

They have 3 people in range.. barely. 2 who were hit a week ago by Cuba and 1 in peace mode. 

if i was Fark or MHA i would personally be ashamed of declaring on an alliance already at war with 9 other alliances but i'm not, i'm Sparta, and i'm kicking the ass of the few stupid people willing to go against me. so Bring it on you bunch of soft pricks, If any of you have the stones. i'll be waiting on your declaration.

17 minutes ago, Sagad said:

if i was Fark or MHA i would personally be ashamed of declaring on an alliance already at war with 9 other alliances but i'm not, i'm Sparta, and i'm kicking the ass of the few stupid people willing to go against me. so Bring it on you bunch of soft pricks, If any of you have the stones. i'll be waiting on your declaration.

I don't feel any shame, in fact I feel great, it's a lovely sunny day, topped off with some casualties :)

I was wondering when/if this would happen when Sparta first declared on NpO. Cancellation clauses with Sparta could explain why this DoW didn't come sooner, but I think MHA/Sparta are making the right move defending their ally. Good luck and enjoy the war.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

I was wondering when/if this would happen when Sparta first declared on NpO. Cancellation clauses with Sparta could explain why this DoW didn't come sooner, but I think MHA/Sparta are making the right move defending their ally. Good luck and enjoy the war.

Thanks, enjoying a war always is a motivation for a DoW.

Our entry has been in the air for a while indeed and delays came for several reasons.

2 hours ago, Sagad said:

The large amount on Sparta is one reason why we delayed. It comes down to sticking to a plan with several scenarios. And this was one of those. Not my personal favourite scenario, but the reasons and motivations are sound. So no regrets or shame here :)

2 hours ago, Sagad said:

I think you underestimate the ill will your alliance has garnered over the years.