14 minutes ago, WileyXero said:

Notice how no one mentioned AM, that is what I meant by "lop-sided." They are so bad.

I never personally fought any of them, I'm not sure how well they did, I started to lose interest in fighting when I noticed one of them nuked a MERCS nation I was at war with. I offered the nation early peace and was nuked twice for it lol

21 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

I never personally fought any of them, I'm not sure how well they did, I started to lose interest in fighting when I noticed one of them nuked a MERCS nation I was at war with. I offered the nation early peace and was nuked twice for it lol

I guess they really wanted a war.

On June 24, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Blackatron said:

They didn't declare a single war.

They still talk a lot of smack:

The Mitten From: Lord darrin Date: 6/24/2016 10:22:09 AM

Subject: RE: War ending
Message: Tell him to fight back. He attacked me I'm trying to get the most destructive war and he's not helping by turtling out.

My response to the goober:

(6/25/2016 7:35:19 AM) 
To: Lord darrin From: The Mitten Date: 6/25/2016 7:28:54 AM

Subject: RE: War ending

I'd recommend that you go crawl back into the hole that your alliance came from :)

I was disappointed in apocalypse meow considering all of the bravado. Although I'm not surprised.

You are now just another victim, a knotch on the old bed post. A few months from now you will have faded from our memory, while we have scarred yours for an eternity.

Cheers!

44 minutes ago, WileyXero said:

Was fun over all I suppose.

Good fight everyone...hope we didn't disappoint.

You guys certainly didn't disappoint :)

Excellent fight MERCS, even with Apocalypse Meow nations fighting you, you mounted an excellent challenge. You should all stand proud 

O/ MERCS

Wow. That was a very lopsided "war" with a bunch of inflated ego's and hot mouths. Another tech raid was all this amounted to. A lopsided "battle" where the other alliance has next to no active membership. Wow. Such a fine bunch of self serving bloated egos, indeed. #callitasitis

I'm sorry, but this was not a tech raid.

Here is my stats against your top 3 nations...

hjw02n.png

0X1hPh.png

j1Yn4T.png

Clearly you can see that's fairly balance, albeit I had no nukes and I had no luck with GA's lol!

Edited by KingBilly1