Declartion of war on monsters inc.

I've sincerely tried to be diplomatic with lord Hitchcock however when an warning goes unheeded and your attacking someone in the red spear thats asking for trouble,your lawlessness ends now no more attacks on the red spear which i must remind every one is a part of the revenge doctrine. I am still waiting an answer from supernova X however i can tell them with an straight face that i tried to be diplomatic, so in light of the Raiding on NIRO monsters inc has earned an Declaration of war until such a time Lord Hitchock and I can talk things out diplomatically and all attacks on red cease as well as the hostilities towards NIROS sovereignty.

If I go down fighting then I go down fighting, its best to live like an warrior then sitting back watching my alliance mates take the pounding to a barbaric alliance bent on destruction however if you look for trouble then you have found it, ten fold all those attacks towards NIRO shall be meet and dealt with ten fold as well as the attack on the red spear.

I invite how ever wishes to fight along side me and the red spear.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diplomatic approach?

This was the ONLY message sent to our sovereign alliance:

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: TsarRobert    Date: 6/17/2016 3:41:58 PM

Subject: one and only oppertunity

Message: I don't need to remind you of the revenge doctrine that NPO has on the red spear so call off your attack go home and all will be forgiven.

Let's not pretend that you are some peaceful monk.

I've had bigger poops than your alliance.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Diplomatic approach?

This was the ONLY message sent to our sovereign alliance:

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: TsarRobert    Date: 6/17/2016 3:41:58 PM

Subject: one and only oppertunity

Message: I don't need to remind you of the revenge doctrine that NPO has on the red spear so call off your attack go home and all will be forgiven.

Let's not pretend that you are some peaceful monk.

I've had bigger poops than your alliance.

i gave you a choice i could have jumped the gun and declared war on you but i gave you a choice wich was not heeded.

plus you know better then messing with the red spear, so don't blame me for giving you a chance to simply walk away.

8 minutes ago, TsarRobert said:

i gave you a choice i could have jumped the gun and declared war on you but i gave you a choice wich was not heeded.

plus you know better then messing with the red spear, so don't blame me for giving you a chance to simply walk away.

We clearly can't disband you, that would look bad for our PR.

we'll send your guys a couple of nukes, slap you on the hand, and send you on your way.

also, (FYI) the 'revenge doctrine' isn't in effect anymore.

toodle-doo

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

we'll send your guys a couple of nukes, slap you on the hand, and send you on your way.

toodle-doo

Do consider my suggestion of having him learn about insincere apologies.  Anyone who brings up the "revenge doctrine" needs to be shown what alliances like, oh say NPO - just to use one example, actually expects in 2016. 

49 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Do consider my suggestion of having him learn about insincere apologies.  Anyone who brings up the "revenge doctrine" needs to be shown what alliances like, oh say NPO - just to use one example, actually expects in 2016. 

I'll make you a sincere offer white chocolate, you get Hershey to do a funny comic depicting M Inc's greatness- and I will forget this entire thing ever occurred.

11 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Anything featuring MI's 'greatness' is by definition 'funny'. Easiest comic ever.

Kingzog, have you ever done anything with your nation besides complain like an old man?

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Kingzog, have you ever done anything with your nation besides complain like an old man?

He was one of the leaders of Vox, and has been involved with more than a few Important Situations. You probably should check your cybernations history more closely, he's in there.

11 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

He was one of the leaders of Vox, and has been involved with more than a few Important Situations. You probably should check your cybernations history more closely, he's in there.

He lives his life in the 'glory days'... And has since been a washed up old geezer

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We clearly can't disband you, that would look bad for our PR.

toodle-doo

What is Moldavi will never die.

12 minutes ago, Morphine said:

It looks like Minc News forgot to tell us about this week's ago. I'll forgive this obvious mistake but I'd expect better from the #1 trusted newsletter on Planet Bob.

I may have to dust off the 'ol microphone