A notice from Sengbrella ft. Cowboys

I would have no interest in fighting SNX as an alliance, only Tywin, and that would mean going below minimal nuclear statistics, which would take a hell of a lot more rounds of war for me to get down to.

On 17 June 2016 at 9:49 PM, Mogar said:

The difference between us is I would rather use the political realities of the world to my own advantage to further my alliance's goals, rather than simply allow my opponents to encircle me and leave me politically isolated and worthless beyond being a tech farm. You can pretend that you willingly choose to have few treaties but we both know that it's not the case.

My own membership has won and lost many wars and are all sitting on billions besides Shadow Slayer, I await the day he hits $-3,000,000,000. Take pride in the fact your entire alliance history is going to be three irrelevant alliances merging and remaining irrelevant, then you couped your government and turned it into a personality cult who sold out to an alliance that actively attacked you and you harped against for over a year.

I may be many things but to pretend as though I'm even in the same league of hypocrisy you are is a joke. Several of my allies are actively participating in this war and loyalty is a core tenant of the RIA. It just so happens those same allies are allied to Oculus, and like Haflinger said, I don't care who's in charge so long as they aren't harming my friends.

Forgot about that guy, what the hell will he do if RIA goes to war?

Bandwagoning implies I don't discuss doing so with my allies, whom I laid the groundwork to sign treaties with in the first place, I see declaring alongside them in situations where it'd be excessive to bring the full weight of my alliance along with me to be a better decision than to bring everyone else in on what usually ends up being a curbstomp, there's plenty of others you could be accusing of bandwagoning, I kinda doubt my 3 total offensive wars so far dramatically alter any outcome.

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes I remember you getting trashed last time you bandwaggoned during the Polar War.

It's almost like I chose to let the scenario go due to the sudden change of your protector or something.