A notice from Sengbrella ft. Cowboys

21 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Welcome to Hellas! 

Let's repeat the history!!10390988_548264628636295_871594216730391

Are you suggesting you guys require massive foreign bailouts or am I missing something?

7 hours ago, Blackatron said:

He has a point Mogar.

Many people take the easy road of being a "politician" and a hypocrite. For myself, I choose the straight and narrow road, though it be hedged by swords: it is a road of few treaties that is often lined with many defeats and losses, but it builds discipline and character within my membership. I think it is a gift that most nations in "political" alliances never enjoy: to take pride in the fact that we are firm, honest, and righteous in a chaotic world.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Many people take the easy road of being a "politician" and a hypocrite. For myself, I choose the straight and narrow road, though it be hedged by swords: it is a road of few treaties that is often lined with many defeats and losses, but it builds discipline and character within my membership. I think it is a gift that most nations in "political" alliances never enjoy: to take pride in the fact that we are firm, honest, and righteous in a chaotic world.

The difference between us is I would rather use the political realities of the world to my own advantage to further my alliance's goals, rather than simply allow my opponents to encircle me and leave me politically isolated and worthless beyond being a tech farm. You can pretend that you willingly choose to have few treaties but we both know that it's not the case.

My own membership has won and lost many wars and are all sitting on billions besides Shadow Slayer, I await the day he hits $-3,000,000,000. Take pride in the fact your entire alliance history is going to be three irrelevant alliances merging and remaining irrelevant, then you couped your government and turned it into a personality cult who sold out to an alliance that actively attacked you and you harped against for over a year.

I may be many things but to pretend as though I'm even in the same league of hypocrisy you are is a joke. Several of my allies are actively participating in this war and loyalty is a core tenant of the RIA. It just so happens those same allies are allied to Oculus, and like Haflinger said, I don't care who's in charge so long as they aren't harming my friends.

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

The difference between us is I would rather use the political realities of the world to my own advantage to further my alliance's goals, rather than simply allow my opponents to encircle me and leave me politically isolated and worthless beyond being a tech farm. You can pretend that you willingly choose to have few treaties but we both know that it's not the case.

My own membership has won and lost many wars and are all sitting on billions besides Shadow Slayer, I await the day he hits $-3,000,000,000. Take pride in the fact your entire alliance history is going to be three irrelevant alliances merging and remaining irrelevant, then you couped your government and turned it into a personality cult who sold out to an alliance that actively attacked you and you harped against for over a year.

I may be many things but to pretend as though I'm even in the same league of hypocrisy you are is a joke. Several of my allies are actively participating in this war and loyalty is a core tenant of the RIA. It just so happens those same allies are allied to Oculus, and like Haflinger said, I don't care who's in charge so long as they aren't harming my friends.

Except you are constantly making anti-Oculus statements:

As for the rest, I don't need to validate myself or my actions to someone such as you, performance speaks for itself. .

y'know, Mogar, if you want to fight SNX you could always hit them.

y'know, Junka, if you want to fight us you could continue filling our DoW up with off topic crap.