supernova incident

55 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

The way to truly know SNX (and Junka) is to hate first and fight them as an enemy, then become allies and fight a war on their side with Junka.  Only then do you have understanding enough to make a judgment one way or the other

So by your own definition you don't have enough of an understanding either, as you never defended them from a proper war which has repercussions :P

Edited by the rebel

4 hours ago, the rebel said:

So by your own definition you don't have enough of an understanding either, as you never defended them from a proper war which has repercussions :P

By my own definition, we defended them well enough.  Allow me put this another way...are you REALLY suggesting that Almighty Grub agreed to a short war against SNX purely out of the goodness of his big warm loving heart?  :P

How does the saying go? To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. (Sun Tzu)  I say this with a debt of gratitude to Fellowship of the Wolves, who were also Supernova X allies (and still are).

Edited by White Chocolate