supernova incident

So today i gotten a massage from the leader of supernova informing me that my alliance member was involved in the nasty business of raiding supernova member, i like to express my deepest apologizes on the behalf of my comrade who did so and i like to also state he'll be dealt with swiftly.  NIRO as no intention on being hostel towards supernova and all damages with be paid for in the name of good will, we also wish that supernova nor her allies take any action towards NIRO for this minor misunderstanding as these will be dealt with internally.

God Save the Tsar and hail NIRO!

Thank you for your consideration, however no reparations or anything of that sort are necessary.

I invite you and your members to visit our forums and sign up for our brown team producer program, which includes benefits such as Interstellar tech program participation at 12/300 and 18/300 rates, tech circles, donation deals and more!

Hello, TsarRobert! People are going to tell you to use private channels to deal with that sort of stuff. Also, when you speak of SNX without mentioning some kind of plan to roll them at once, it's plain bad etiquette.

1 minute ago, Oblomov said:

Hello, TsarRobert! People are going to tell you to use private channels to deal with that sort of stuff. Also, when you speak of SNX without mentioning some kind of plan to roll them at once, it's plain bad etiquette.

Understood but i think a public apologizy was the best move to show we have zero intention on being enemies with supernova in this point in time,however i will keep in mind the private channels and will use that in the future.

Very much what Oblomov said. 

SNX is the laughing stock of planet Bob, and for very good reason- they allow Junka to speak on behalf of them.

junka is simply a worm who continues to flush the imperium down the toilet   

You'd been better off just continuing to hit them. 

And now now we must hit you mr OP

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Very much what Oblomov said. 

SNX is the laughing stock of planet Bob, and for very good reason- they allow Junka to speak on behalf of them.

junka is simply a worm who continues o flush the imperium down the toilet   

This is really rich coming from you :blink:

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

This is really rich coming from you :blink:

NIRO is now an enemy of M Inc and will be dealt with unmercifully.

Their crime: showing respect to the imperium, punishable by death and disbandment 

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Their crime: showing respect to the imperium, punishable by death and disbandment 

You'll be bored in a week and find some other war to bandwaggon.

1 minute ago, Duderonomy said:

At least no one made a comment about Caustic's wit as a peace term. Maybe Junka should try that next time.

I take pride in our magnanimity; having been harshly treated ourselves so many times, we have no desire to inflict that on anyone else.

11 hours ago, The Pansy said:

Did you make him post this thread Junka?
7 minutes and you being the first post makes me think yes.

Nah, if Junka had made him post an apology it would have been about four times as long, impossibly pompous, and contained no grammar errors.

On 6/16/2016 at 6:25 PM, TsarRobert said:

So today i gotten a massage from the leader of supernova informing me that my alliance member was involved in the nasty business of raiding supernova member, i like to express my deepest apologizes on the behalf of my comrade who did so and i like to also state he'll be dealt with swiftly.  NIRO as no intention on being hostel towards supernova and all damages with be paid for in the name of good will, we also wish that supernova nor her allies take any action towards NIRO for this minor misunderstanding as these will be dealt with internally.

God Save the Tsar and hail NIRO!

Planet Bob.  THAT ^ is what a sincere apology looks like. 

On 6/16/2016 at 6:45 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

M Inc will be nuking NIRO just because of this announcement

oh, don't do that.  That is like taking a toy from a baby because the baby laughed and got your attention.  You talk about wanting to encourage new people.  Well talk is cheap.  Show the new kid on the bloc some understanding.  I can think of a few things you could do that would both help and make your point. 

On 6/16/2016 at 6:57 PM, Oblomov said:

It is, in fact, bad etiquette.  The way to truly know SNX (and Junka) is to hate first and fight them as an enemy, then become allies and fight a war on their side with Junka.  Only then do you have understanding enough to make a judgment one way or the other and truly know who owes who a sincere apology :P

On 6/16/2016 at 7:11 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Show some mercy.  Or at least ask for ransom.  If NIRO is still a thing, I'll pay some ransom for them.

On 6/16/2016 at 9:21 PM, Duderonomy said:

At least no one made a comment about Caustic's wit as a peace term. Maybe Junka should try that next time.

This is an idea, LH - show the new guy how things are supposed to be done around here and have him post an insincere apology to Monster's Inc.  Issue resolved.

On 6/16/2016 at 9:27 PM, Duderonomy said:

Don't worry, Junka. I believe you have a wit.

and then

On 6/16/2016 at 9:35 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes, a dim-whit

I admit it, I LOL'ed.