Sengoku-Cowboys war update

5 hours ago, hartfw said:

Cowboys stand by everything in this thread and consider it our first of 4 war updates.

Edit: Except the things said by non-Cowboys.  We cannot take responsibility for them.

Can you take responsibility for me? Someone should.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, magicninja said:

There was a time such nonsense would not be tolerated.....by alliances, much less the Gods....but hey it's a new era.

It's because he's in Oculus. If this was an MI6 thread the OP would've been struck by lightning and vanished already.

21 minutes ago, white majik said:

No Oculus member under the rank of Illuminati may post in this thread.

They keep telling me my rank is Ignoramus, but I don't know what that means. Is that above or below Illuminati?

10 minutes ago, white majik said:

If you have to ask..

Above. Got it. They said that it was a unique rank only handed out to special members. You probably have dozens of Illuminati, but there's only one Ignoramus.

6 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Can you take responsibility for me? Someone should.

I will.

With that said im likely to drop babies down flights of stairs so you might as well be free.

58 minutes ago, Keres said:

I will.

With that said im likely to drop babies down flights of stairs so you might as well be free.

Wouldn't be the first time that I've been dropped on my head. Now there's a childhood memory that I'll never get back.

What was Auctor talking about again? Oh right. Whoo! Brain trauma! 

On 6/15/2016 at 1:31 PM, Gibsonator21 said:

It's because he's in Oculus. If this was an MI6 thread the OP would've been struck by lightning and vanished already.

Oh I remember those old tales of bias by the Gods. Seems like an age since that was a thing... Are we doing that again? How about shark week? EZI etc.? More reps and viceroys for everyone forced disbandment etc. Give people something to really fight for you know? 

16 minutes ago, magicninja said:

Oh I remember those old tales of bias by the Gods. Seems like an age since that was a thing... Are we doing that again? How about shark week? EZI etc.? More reps and viceroys for everyone forced disbandment etc. Give people something to really fight for you know? 

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

On 6/15/2016 at 1:23 AM, Auctor said:

Everyone on IRC seems desperate and sad and like they have nothing better to do. Everyone on Discord seems like they're busy living life to its fullest. Everyone on Skype seems like they're getting yelled at by hartfw.

Slack master race

While entertaining, this is spam.  Locked.

On 6/15/2016 at 3:31 PM, Gibsonator21 said:

All fits about mod bias should be directed, via PM, to a Senior Moderator or Admin.

• Tadzio locked this topic