TIR war update

On 6/17/2016 at 3:22 PM, Auctor said:

Not sure why it is supposed to be on us to try and end this war when yall started it.

I was pointing out what is the state of things, not how things are supposed to be.

Besides, only MONGOLS are on the offensive among our Coalition. SPATR, Kaskus, NEW and TIR are on the defensive. So we incited war on the one front (MONGOLS front) and then your coalition started another front by attacking SPATR.

On 6/17/2016 at 3:22 PM, Auctor said:

It's at least a little cute to pretend that makes us the bad guys though, I will admit.

I'm not pretending that you are the "bad guys". Actually, I'm not pretending at all. I have only said that I only heard about peace from third parties, not from your coalition. It was a reply to Sephiroth who was another third party speaking about peace (except other third parties have done so outside OWF).

Plus I provided a verbatim quotation of NPO leader's words which I think are relevant for my reply to Sephiroth. It is possible that NPO leader has changed his plans, but I don't have any information indicating that.

On 6/17/2016 at 3:31 PM, The Warrior said:

I think you forgot one little (semi-important) detail in your timeline.

I guess you are referring either to the Bones' sanction against that person from Sengoku or MONGOLS attack against GOONS? Or something else? Anyways, I have just pointed out in which war TIR is involved. It wasn't the full timeline of the war obviously.

Edited by murtibing

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, murtibing said:

I was pointing out what is the state of things, not how things are supposed to be.

Besides, only MONGOLS are on the offensive among our Coalition. SPATR, Kaskus, NEW and TIR are on the defensive. So we incited war on the one front (MONGOLS front) and then your coalition started another front by attacking SPATR.

I'm not pretending that you are the "bad guys". Actually, I'm not pretending at all. I have only said that I only heard about peace from third parties, not from your coalition. It was a reply to Sephiroth who was another third party speaking about peace (except other third parties have done so outside OWF).

Plus I provided a verbatim quotation of NPO leader's words which I think are relevant for my reply to Sephiroth. It is possible that NPO leader has changed his plans, but I don't have any information indicating that.

I guess you are referring either to the Bones' sanction against that person from Sengoku or MONGOLS attack against GOONS? Or something else? Anyways, I have just pointed out in which war TIR is involved. It wasn't the full timeline of the war obviously.

A SPaTR government member sanctioned hartfw as per your announcement from SPaTR earlier. So SPaTR is in fact not defensive. Kaskus attacked our ally Reavers, so that is in fact not defensive. NEW hit within seconds of a Kaskus member they were hiding being hit, none of those things were defensive. TIR sent government members to ghost Kaskus to hit Sengoku, that was in fact not defensive.

But my all means, be disingenuous about this all you like. If any of yall actually were to desire peace, you're more than aware of how to get it. I'm not going to spend any time caring about whether yall do or don't. Both result in me being satisfied.

Funny how you talk about getting peace. I've asked for peace on numerous occasions, even offered to pay reps, only to be told no. I've had government officials ask on my behalf, they too have indicated I was willing to pay reps, to which I've been told no. 

I'm not the only one who asked for peace and to both of us you've denied us the chance to rebuild. What is dead is dead. They won't be returning anytime soon.

Clearly your buddies in RON are doing a horrible job in communication.

edit: I've just remembered a mate of ours talking to someone in Sengoku, presumably you since I can't find the logs, about getting peace for Addaff. Of course you've just heard of it now.

Edited by Isolatar
remembered something

The only thing I really recall in that conversation said about you was the other party didn't care if you ever got peace or not and wasn't sure you'd want it anyway, for what it is worth. So yes, this is actually news to me.

5 hours ago, white majik said:

No Justice No Peace don't trust the Crabs peeps

No such thing as justice here.  Justice wouldn't have me fighting Oculus for 3 more rounds or being forced to stay in an alliance for 6 months.

5 hours ago, Auctor said:

The only thing I really recall in that conversation said about you was the other party didn't care if you ever got peace or not and wasn't sure you'd want it anyway, for what it is worth. So yes, this is actually news to me.

I never said that conversation was about me. I clearly stated it was for Addaff to get peace. Do you remember it now or should I send you the logs in private to help jog your memory?

I'm going to presume the other party is RON. Either you're telling a lie to help save face or TheWarrior and Samus have serious memory problems. I've been asking for peace for a while. Off the top of my head, the last time I asked was two weeks ago, but don't quote me on that.

10 minutes ago, berbers said:

Caliph that is !@#$%^&* imo, which AA came up with that idea I want to do bad things to their ankles :P

I heard it was a mixture of NG and NpO who pushed for that.

4 hours ago, Caliph said:

No such thing as justice here.  Justice wouldn't have me fighting Oculus for 3 more rounds or being forced to stay in an alliance for 6 months.

It's almost like actions have consequences. Crazy I know.

7 hours ago, white majik said:

It's almost like actions have consequences. Crazy I know.

The consequences were losing a war.  The rest of it, the extra rounds and the 6 months of being forced to stay in an alliance or else perma war with Oculus is !@#$%^&*.

11 hours ago, berbers said:

Caliph that is !@#$%^&* imo, which AA came up with that idea I want to do bad things to their ankles :P

NG and NpO to my knowledge.  Even though I didn't attack either of those alliances in the entire war.  I only attacked Umbrella, yet it is NG and NpO who get to dictate terms.  Funny how that works out.

Also Aztec was pretty pissed about it.  But again, I didn't hit Aztec, only 4 Umbrella nations who expanded thee war by oA'ing in and hitting my buddy.

3 hours ago, Auctor said:

Can't imagine why we were supposed to be thrilled to see someone go from being our ally to roguing Umbrella, but okay.

Always encouraging to see Auctor's commitment to fostering active nations and giving them a chance to rebuild unimpeded by peace rejections

4 hours ago, Caliph said:

NG and NpO to my knowledge.  Even though I didn't attack either of those alliances in the entire war.  I only attacked Umbrella, yet it is NG and NpO who get to dictate terms.  Funny how that works out.

Also Aztec was pretty pissed about it.  But again, I didn't hit Aztec, only 4 Umbrella nations who expanded thee war by oA'ing in and hitting my buddy.

Yeah dude it's !@#$@#$ wild that allies work together

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

Yeah dude it's !@#$@#$ wild that allies work together

!@#$%* get $%&@ed, stop riding Oculus's &#$@ and have an independent thought for yourself for once.

7 hours ago, Caliph said:

The consequences were losing a war.  The rest of it, the extra rounds and the 6 months of being forced to stay in an alliance or else perma war with Oculus is !@#$%^&*.

It's almost like the victors get to dictate terms to the losers. You hit us, we beat you, you face the consequences of your actions in the form of our choosing. The fact that you lost the war doesn't mean that your slate is cleared.

Everyone is too damn soft these days. 

I feel like if we ever redo Karma War the guiding principle is going to be that people that are defeated in a conflict should get blow jobs and ice cream.

36 minutes ago, white majik said:

It's almost like the victors get to dictate terms to the losers. You hit us, we beat you, you face the consequences of your actions in the form of our choosing. The fact that you lost the war doesn't mean that your slate is cleared.

Everyone is too damn soft these days. 

Its almost like kicking someone when they're down isn't going to endear you to them.  

Edited by Caliph

2 hours ago, Caliph said:

!@#$%* get $%&@ed, stop riding Oculus's &#$@ and have an independent thought for yourself for once.

I object to the idea that I'm riding Oculus's expletives; if anything, Umbrella's, sure. But I'm far too anti-NPO.

It isn't my fault you idiots that want to moan about Oculus doing what every overly-dominant power structure has ever done let them become an overly-dominant power structure.

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

I object to the idea that I'm riding Oculus's expletives; if anything, Umbrella's, sure. But I'm far too anti-NPO.

It isn't my fault you idiots that want to moan about Oculus doing what every overly-dominant power structure has ever done let them become an overly-dominant power structure.

The next time a mega dominant power structure singles you out personally for extra terms, get back to me.  Until then keep Oculus's dick out your mouth.