A Special Announcement!

0LrDVcy.png

Some people who read this announcement will probably be surprised, still others who read this may not be surprised knowing that this was inevitable.

Months of hostile relations have finally reached a turning point.

After a unanimous vote in favor of, it is with great pleasure that I announce that I have been authorized to activate article five of the Melting Pot Accords to declare war on the New Polar Order. 

Signed for the North Atlantic Defense Coalition,

House (Molagbal)-Secretary General and Foreign Affairs Minister.
Zygon- Deputy Secretary General,Military Operations Commander

Chunky Monkey -Internal Affairs Minister

Scotia the Brave- Finance Minister
Gandorian -Education Minister

Let’s have some fun. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lestat Polaris said:

What took you guys so long? Finally a NADC announcement I can endorse.

The next announcement will be their surrender.  I would also like to see a notice of intention to disband.  It is time NADC realized that its place is in history.

Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

I can.

LOL first you think we are going to surrender AND disband now all the sudden your going to enjoy this more than the alliance that hates you more than anyone in this game? Hahaha ok

:wub:

Just now, Zygon said:

LOL first you think we are going to surrender AND disband now all the sudden your going to enjoy this more than the alliance that hates you more than anyone in this game? Hahaha ok

:wub:

You have no idea how much I despise your alliance and always have obviously.  I will enjoy your surrender, don't expect it to come quickly though.  Merry Xmas

3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You have no idea how much I despise your alliance and always have obviously.  I will enjoy your surrender, don't expect it to come quickly though.  Merry Xmas

Hehe k

2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

All this time and no one planned to actually target Grub in the blitz? What kind of mindgames are you people playing?

To be fair, Chim and Ava got into peace mode when MI6 was hit.

I would love to say that this will help Polar and NADC move on from their grudges, but I know that it won't. :P

What do you say when an ally attacks an ally? "Good luck"? No. "Have fun!"? No. I'm at a loss.

I hope for a draw.