• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been a huge fan of either MI6 or Invicta, but some of these wars don't seem to have much rhyme or reason. As with prior wars the lesson is clear for all independent alliances: promote activity, run drills, train your members to preserve resources and fight guerrilla. It's the best defense in this unpredictable world.

4 minutes ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

Do you think so?

That's why alliances used to clearly state a Casus Belli when declaring war. But these days everyone's too cool to care what the public thinks. Not much is presented for the typical nation ruler to see beyond might makes right.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I've never been a huge fan of either MI6 or Invicta, but some of these wars don't seem to have much rhyme or reason. As with prior wars the lesson is clear for all independent alliances: promote activity, run drills, train your members to preserve resources and fight guerrilla. It's the best defense in this unpredictable world.

What about the time(s?) you tried to join? Or ally them? :/

On ‎18‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 9:35 AM, Rayvon said:

eAjGHg8.png

Legion lost nearly 4m NS while our coalition lost 1.4m (they had more to lose than us) ~~ NSO dealing more damage to Legion than received - it's fairly well known that NSO did the majority of the damage to Legion from our coalition being that we were statistically the largest piece of it and most active in the war.

Legion had 213 nations to our coalition's 130 ~~ Legion almost twice our coalition size.

Had to go digging around Lyricalz for some sort of aid stats, so my only claim to the accuracy of these numbers is that Lyricalz is known to be pretty accurate .. NSO received about $658m where Legion received about $1.48b .. I didn't put any effort to look into the remainder of our coalition for that other ~$800m we had to of received as a coalition to have received more than Legion, but you specified Legion and NSO .. 

Yeah we did ultimately lose that war, but towards your edits, we did more damage to Legion than they to us and received less dollars. 

But why such ancient history? This has nothing to do with Invicta getting hit by Pacifica. Invicta should concern themselves with Pacifica rather than drudging Sith's history.

//ontopic

However, towards the OP, Invicta is still trash and needs no more knowledge than that as to why Pacifica is attacking them. But if you do want more, I'll quote LoD here for you:

Can't get any more clear than that. 

//ontopic

You were never good with numbers Rayvon.

Unknown Smurf messed up Dane0's spreadsheet. You didn't notice NS is exactly the same as NS lost in your screenshot from the spreadsheet in Smurf's thread. NS lost is calculated as zero minus NS from 1 Nov 2011 in that spreadsheet. You were Dark Lord of the Sith at the time Rayvon, so you should have noticed the NS lost were a bit off.

Oct 4, the day after the war started, your coalition consisted of only Tetris and New Sith Order, with a combined NS of 3,755,614. Oct 4 The Legion NS was 6,286,416. Nov 5, the day before war ended, your coalition consisted of only Tetris and New Sith Order, with a combined NS of 1,274,755. Nov 5 The Legion NS was 3,890,212. That puts Tetris/Sith losses at 2,480,859 and Legion losses at 2,396,204. You lost more than The Legion.

It becomes worse when including the other alliances in your coalition. Oct 6, including all alliances in your coalition, your coalition NS was 6,750,660. Oct 6 The Legion NS was 6,026,077. Oct 27, the day the other alliances left your coalition, your coalition NS was 3,998,557. Oct 27 The Legion NS was 4,076,096. That puts your coalition losses at 2,752,103 and Legion losses at 1,949,981. You lost more than The Legion.

The nation count in your screenshot is also from Nov 1, not including the alliances that left your coalition Oct 27, when the nation count was 235 vs. 223 in your favor. When making claims about who had the best odds you should look at the number your coalition started out with Oct 6, when it was your 274 nations against our 241.

The 1.48B in aid that you say we received is the total aid received by Legion nations during the war, including aid sent from Legion nations. In comparison, your coalition received 1.66B in aid: Tetris 167M, New Sith Order 655M, New Sakura Order 402M, Imperial Assault Alliance 341M, and Blue Turtle Alliance 99M. I’m not saying aids is a bad thing, only that the gross aid stats in Lyricalz you are using says your coalition received more of it.

All stats included here are from The Amazing Sanction Race (nation count and NS) and Lyricalz (aids). Go see for yourself. It says you had the best odds both in terms of nation strength and number of nations. It says you got more aids. It says you lost more both with and without your coalition partners. You not only lost the war, the stats also say you were losers.

I didn't read that whole post, but if you think anyone in that war aside from Tetris or NSO did any heavy lifting and did anything except pad damage stats for Legion, you're kidding yourself.

Edited by USMC123

37 minutes ago, USMC123 said:

I didn't read that whole post, but if you think anyone in that war aside from Tetris or NSO did any heavy lifting and did anything except pad damage stats for Legion, you're kidding yourself.

Read the post then, and become enlightened before making an ass of yourself by commenting on things you know little about. The brainwasher is running overtime in the land of the siths.

On 18 June 2016 at 8:33 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

It was effectively Legion against NSO and Tetris, and you got your behinds handed to you two alliances half your size when combined. 

That wasn't what NSO said when they repeatedly wanted peace.

For history's sake this was what was said, I hope it proves useful in jogging your memory:

[19:24] <Heft> I won't say that we like you or anything at this point, but there is an increased amount of respect, enough that there isn't much of an interest in verbally attacking you any more (other than the fact that we are currently at war and so we will argue accordingly)
01[19:24] <Alexander[Proconsul]> of course
[19:24] <Heft> I'd say that so far the war has been a success for you, and whether you get a white peace or surrender won't change much of that
[19:25] <Heft> But on the other hand, we haven't really lost yet. Yes, we've had to put up with a lackluster coalition and carry more weight than we should have had too, and so we've lost a good deal of strength and all of that
[19:25] <Heft> And on our own we can't win the upper tiers, at least not in any short time frame
[19:26] <Heft> But we haven't decisively lost. And we've decisively lost three wars in a row so we know the difference

Edited by Regent Pancras

6 hours ago, Regent Pancras said:

That wasn't what NSO said when they repeatedly wanted peace.

Heft is no more, and Heft never spoke for me. A day will come when you will eat your words and confess to the world that you were defeated. Now be quiet so that the rest of us can take heart of Invicta's demise. I personally am glad to see that alliance gone.

1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Heft is no more, and Heft never spoke for me. A day will come when you will eat your words and confess to the world that you were defeated. Now be quiet so that the rest of us can take heart of Invicta's demise. I personally am glad to see that alliance gone.

So when can we expect you to attack The Legion?

On 6/18/2016 at 1:51 AM, BDRocks said:

Goodbye Porksaber. You were the best of us... RIP

Also the Invicta quote RV refers to was and still is the best statement made in regards to one of Bob's alliances. 

Wait was that the regarding their feet? Yes yea, that one was goooood.

22 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

It's ok RV, you can admit that you lost here. This is a safe space. Tell us how you really feel.

On June 20, 2016 at 0:39 PM, CodFCS said:

Read the post then, and become enlightened before making an ass of yourself by commenting on things you know little about. The brainwasher is running overtime in the land of the siths.

Brain washing. Good one. Fortunately I was in Tetris govt (and lead it before and after that event) at the time and am well familiar with reality. I stopped reading your post at the point where you compared NSO/Tetris vs Legion damage, noting we lost slightly more then Legion then continued to go on to support your misguided opinion by talking about total numbers of the coalition (nation counts etc).

The reality is Legion grossly outnumbered NSO and Tetris, and yet we only took <85k more damage. The statement I made is objectively true. Outside of NSO and Tetris, only NsO did any notable fighting, and even then they were ineffective after round 1.

Edited by USMC123

3 hours ago, USMC123 said:

Brain washing. Good one. Fortunately I was in Tetris govt (and lead it before and after that event) at the time and am well familiar with reality. I stopped reading your post at the point where you compared NSO/Tetris vs Legion damage, noting we lost slightly more then Legion then continued to go on to support your misguided opinion by talking about total numbers of the coalition (nation counts etc).

The reality is Legion grossly outnumbered NSO and Tetris, and yet we only took <85k more damage. The statement I made is objectively true. Outside of NSO and Tetris, only NsO did any notable fighting, and even then they were ineffective after round 1.

You were Tetris’ MoFA at the time, USMC123. If your allies sucked, that’s your fault. Take it like a man and stop blaming your allies for your failure. There is nothing objective in your whining. You and your dimwit friends have never backed up your grandiose delusions with anything objective. It’s all in your imagination.

20 hours ago, CodFCS said:

You were Tetris’ MoFA at the time, USMC123. If your allies sucked, that’s your fault. Take it like a man and stop blaming your allies for your failure. There is nothing objective in your whining. You and your dimwit friends have never backed up your grandiose delusions with anything objective. It’s all in your imagination.

You're mad. Want to know why? Because I made an objectively true statement, clarified that statement, and now you're throwing a fit accusing me of whining.

Bravo A+ you passed your straw man building course with flying colors.

1 hour ago, USMC123 said:

You're mad. Want to know why? Because I made an objectively true statement, clarified that statement, and now you're throwing a fit accusing me of whining.

Bravo A+ you passed your straw man building course with flying colors.

So you’re a teacher. You must be teaching Drama. You use the words objective and true a lot, but you don’t seem to know what they mean. Let me help you to see what the dictionary says.

Objective: Based on facts rather than feelings or opinions

True: In accordance with fact or reality

I presented the facts for you. They are not constructed by me. They are statistics from The Amazing Sanction Race and Lyricalz. Rayvon tried to offer stats to back up his claim, but his numbers were flawed. RV is the Baron of BS and doesn’t expect to be taken seriously. What’s your excuse for not backing up your fantasy with facts? Because your’re a Drama teacher?

On 6/18/2016 at 0:51 PM, Neo Uruk said:

remember when propaganda was good and  sometimes actually a valid criticism of things

No..........do you?