Royal Declaration from Sparta

...tricked you! It's a treaty.

Ke8QsuQ.png

The Melting Pot Accords

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition and Sparta sign this treaty in the spirit of cooperation and friendship.

Article I – Sovereignty

The parties shall respect the sovereignty of each other, and neither party shall engage in any conduct which may impinge on the sovereignty of the other.

Article II – Non-aggression

The parties shall not engage in aggressive actions against each other, including conducting espionage or declaring war on each other, or providing aid to enemies of either party.

Article III – Intelligence

Each party must share with the other party intelligence or information that relates to or affects the safety or security of the other party.

Article IV – Optional Defense

If one of the parties is subject to an attack from another alliance or rogue nation, the attacked party may request military or financial assistance from the other party and the other party is encouraged but not obligated to provide such assistance as it is capable of providing.

Article V- Optional Aggression

In the event that one Party requires assistance in an aggressive war against a Non-Signatory Alliance, both Parties are encouraged but not obligated to assist the other by means of political, financial, and military aid. This treaty provides both signatories with full legal justification to enter a conflict that concerns the other, if they so choose.

Article VI – Termination

If one of the parties wishes to terminate this treaty, the terminating party must give 48 hours prior notice to the other party. Neither party shall engage in aggressive actions against each other for 72 hours after the termination of this treaty.

Signed for the NADC,
House (Molagbal)-Secretary General and Foreign Affairs Minister.
Zygon- Deputy Secretary General,Military Operations Commander
Chunky Monkey -Internal Affairs Minister
Scotia the Brave- Finance Minister
Gandorian -Education Minister

Signed for Sparta,

Cazaric, King
Wilhelm, King
octaviafleur, Ephor of Philoxenia
JessicaRabbit, Ephor of Lykoi
MrGed, Ephor of Mesoa

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

<L_H> i really like House Arrest and Cazaric

Seems legit.

I myself cannot hail this treaty, as my respect for alliances is reserved for those who have been recognized as legitimate by Jack Layton.

/me skims down list

Nope, not there.  Congratulations anyway, small timers.

1 minute ago, Walshington said:

Seems legit.

I myself cannot hail this treaty, as my respect for alliances is reserved for those who have been recognized as legitimate by Jack Layton.

/me skims down list

Nope, not there.  Congratulations anyway, small timers.

Jack Layton, please help.