10 years

Dochartaigh

Congratulations!

I remember very well your times at the NpO, but for some reason you moved to other Alliances.

Come back with us once you get bored of the other Alliances!

(Am I publicly recruiting you? Is this a valid CB that can be used against the NpO? To be or not to be?).

For other 10 years!

1 hour ago, Dochartaigh said:

hahaha thanks guys and if I am still here in another 10 years, my wife will probably shoot me...

I wont if you're NOT?

<3

Edited by Keres

15 hours ago, Dochartaigh said:

So I have been playing this game for the last 10 years apparently. That is almost my entire marriage... Wow. hahaha.

Please I spent my entire teens playing this game and like wasted all my young years to get out and find a lucky woman to marry gah! ( Couldn't even if I tried, this concept is alien to India :P )

Also its time for all of to get out at some point. Congrats on 10 years Doch :D 

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

3 hours ago, Sir Keshav IV said:

Please I spent my entire teens playing this game and like wasted all my young years to get out and find a lucky woman to marry gah! ( Couldn't even if I tried, this concept is alien to India :P )

Also its time for all of to get out at some point. Congrats on 10 years Doch :D 

Should have dine what i did, get a biwi and a bachcha and then create a nation.