An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Well this sucks.

$%&@ chim tho.

I honestly feel sorry for you, man.  You had great intentions, the same intentions I always had, and you let these fools pervert and twist your idea into the very thing you swore to destroy, to go with your love of Episode III quotes.  

28 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

I honestly feel sorry for you, man.  You had great intentions, the same intentions I always had, and you let these fools pervert and twist your idea into the very thing you swore to destroy, to go with your love of Episode III quotes.  

I feel sorry for MI6 nations. Everyone who left for TBC knew this was coming the moment everything happened in January. Not us being involved, I'm honestly disappointed in that, but you being rolled for not adjusting. But whatever, I'm in peace mode.

1 minute ago, Gibsonator21 said:

I feel sorry for MI6 nations. Everyone who left for TBC knew this was coming the moment everything happened in January. Not us being involved, I'm honestly disappointed in that, but you being rolled for not adjusting. But whatever, I'm in peace mode.

That's fine.  I'll take batting .500 in the first trans-world war any day of the week.  Don't be a stranger, Gibs. There ain't any reason for the two of us to be enemies.

The "for Steve" thing is a joke. I'd have been more careful about what I talk about in convos with people outside of your alliance especially when trying to shed the "poaching" rep.

A lot of us who are not firmer MI6 have no interest in the dynamics stemming from what happened before we came together to form TBC.

My beef is with what has happened since. There is only so much you can get away with, only so many times you can explain away filthy BS by pointing at others or blood alcohol levels. You are judged by your own words and deeds. Does not matter how many of TBC told us thats just Chim being Chim, i can smell rot when the manhole opens.This day was coming. It is now here. Sucks that i am in transit, but i will get there, soon.

8 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

A lot of us who are not firmer MI6 have no interest in the dynamics stemming from what happened before we came together to form TBC.

My beef is with what has happened since. There is only so much you can get away with, only so many times you can explain away filthy BS by pointing at others or blood alcohol levels. You are judged by your own words and deeds. Does not matter how many of TBC told us thats just Chim being Chim, i can smell rot when the manhole opens.This day was coming. It is now here. Sucks that i am in transit, but i will get there, soon.

One of the many advantages of being a member of TBC is having eloquent $%&@ers like Alfred to express what we're feeling.

20 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

Well said.  To clear up some confusion regarding Steve, this was "For TBC".

36 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

That's fine.  I'll take batting .500 in the first trans-world war any day of the week.  Don't be a stranger, Gibs. There ain't any reason for the two of us to be enemies.

The first? :P (ODN-NPO, Fark/ GOONS.... others?) 

Who even likes Steve? :P

But seriously if you have someone asking people in other alliance to join theirs' and it gets back to leadership, they're going to take action eventually and other convos where people are asked to hit certain alliances get back to those alliances, it's also going to inspire action. If you guys are threatening counter-moves in another world, that'll be entirely on you especially when it'll impact members of yours that aren't associated with you there.

Just now, Wayfarer said:

The first? :P (ODN-NPO, Fark/ GOONS.... others?) 

Yeah, there were some similar allusions during the first FAN war e.g. Archon posting the LUEnar declaration on FAN.http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=73646

3 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

And here i thought all that brouhaha was all about Kait breaking all the booze bottles and dumping the good stuff.

Drinking the good stuff may have led to the breaking of the bottles... just sayin

I have no history with MI6 nor their leader, other than the behaviors Chimera has demonstrated since January. Its tragic when his poor decisions crush an alliance and betrays its membership with lie after lie. It is especially tragic when that alliance is fortunate enough to have so many outstanding members you frankly don't deserve. Thankfully a good portion of them now reside in TBC and are spared your continuing narcissism. Continue your actions, continue to mislead your membership time and time again, and it wont be a declaration of war that destroys what so many have worked to build. 

We are the Bears Shufflin' Crew
Shufflin' on down, doin' it for you.
We're so bad we know we're good.
Blowin' your mind like we knew we would.
You know we're just struttin' for fun
Struttin' our stuff for everyone.
We're not here to start no trouble.
We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Walter Payton
Well, they call me Sweetness,
And I like to dance.
Runnin' the ball is like makin' romance.
We've had the goal since training camp
To give Chicago a Super Bowl Champ.
And we're not doin' this
Because we're greedy.
The Bears are doin' it to feed the needy.
We didn't come here to look for trouble,
We just came here to do
The Super Bowl Shuffle.

Willie Gault
This is Speedy Willie, and I'm world class.
I like runnin' but i love to get the pass.
I practice all day and dance all night,
I got to get ready for the Sunday fight.
Now I'm as smooth as a chocolate swirl,
I dance a little funky, so watch me girl.
There's not one here that does it like me,
My Super Bowl Shuffle will set you free.

Mike Singletary
I'm Samurai Mike I stop'em cold.
Part of the defense, big and bold,
I've been jammin' for quite a while,
Doin' what's right and settin' the style,
Give me a chance, I'll rock you good,
Nobody messin' in my neighborhood.
I didn't come here lookin' for trouble,
I just came to do The Super Bowl Shuffle

Jim McMahon
I'm the punky QB, known as McMahon.
When I hit the turf, I've got no plan.
I just throw my body all over the field.
I can't dance, but I can throw the pill.
I motivate the cats, I like to tease.
I play so cool, I aim to please.
That's why you all got here on the double
To catch me doin' the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Otis Wilson
I'm mama's boy Otis, one of a kind.
The ladies all love me
For my body and my mind.
I'm slick on the floor as I can be
But ain't no sucker gonna get past me.
Some guys are jealous
Of my style and class,
That's why some end up on their -,
I didn't come here lookin' for trouble,
I just get down to The Super Bowl Shuffle.

Steve Fuller
They say Jimbo is our man.
If Jimmy can't do it, I sure can.
This is Steve, and it's no wonder
I run like lightnin', pass like thunder.
So bring on Atlanta, bring on Dallas,
This is for Mike and Papa Bear Halas.
I'm not here to feather his ruffle,
I just came here to do
The Super Bowl Shuffle.

Mike Richardson
I'm L.A. Mike, and I play it cool.
They don't sneak by me 'cause I'm no fool.
I fly on the field and get on down.
Everybody knows I don't mess around.
I can break'em, shake'em,
Any time of day.
I like to steal it and make 'em pay,
So please don't cry to beat my hustle
'Cause I'm just here to do
The Super Bowl Shuffle.

Richard Dent
The sackman's comin', I'm your man Dent.
if the quarterback's slow,
He's gonna get bent.
We stop the run, we stop the pass,
I like to dump guys on their -.
We love to play for the world's best fans,
You better start makin'
Your Super Bowl plans.
But don't get ready or go to any trouble
Unless you practice
The Super Bowl Shuffle.

Gary Fencik
It's Gary here, and I'm Mr.Clean.
They call me "hit man,"
Don't know what they mean.
They throw it long and watch me run,
I'm on my man, one-on-one.
Buddy's guys cover it down to the bone,
That's why they call us the 46 zone.
Come on everybody let's scream and yell,
We're goin' to do the Shuffle,
Then ring your bell.

William Perry
You're lookin' at the Fridge,
I'm the rookie.
I may be large, but I'm no dumb cookie.
You've seen me hit, you've seen me run,
When I kick and pass, we'll have more fun.
I can dance, you will see
The others, they all learn from me.
I don't come here lookin' for trouble,
I just came here to do
The Super Bowl Shuffle.

I suspect attempting to rehash all the problems we've had with each other in this topic is going to be an incredibly time wasting venture that doesn't actually resolve any of those problems, so you're just going to have to enjoy the war.

4 minutes ago, Avakael said:

I suspect attempting to rehash all the problems we've had with each other in this topic is going to be an incredibly time wasting venture that doesn't actually resolve any of those problems, so you're just going to have to enjoy the war.

To be fair, we aren't attacking you over those problems. They are, however, what made it easy to agree to help when asked.

3 minutes ago, Van Hoo III said:

To be fair, we aren't attacking you over those problems. They are, however, what made it easy to agree to help when asked.

I know, but the discussion was heading in that direction. :P