An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, this is a pretty hilarious turn of events. 

Gibs- get out of PM with your tiny WC and come find me please. This might be our last time in range ever if you keep skipping wars!

Doch- Ditto. Except with Gibs I'm joking. With you, I've wanted to throw nukes at you for about 2 years now, please make it happen? Just remember, you'll have to find someone else to fund you millions of dollars this war, I'm not here to bail you out like the last two times. 

I don't care enough to comment to the rest of TBC, it wouldn't be productive either way. You got what you wanted, and I'm laughing all the way to the casualty bank at where you have fallen to. 

6 hours ago, TheListener said:

Heres the thing you keep pretending like these people did absolutely nothing to try and change the culture of MI6 while they had the power to do so, they did the issue is as follows the culture of your alliance will never change until the cult of personality disappears, so they had an option blow up the alliance and take the remnants or they could do what they did which was move on with their lives and let MI6 continue to be its own sshtshow self.

MI6 will never change, that much has been clear to me for a long time, and should be clear to you all now. My disillusionment with MI6 when I left was because leaders before me, far better than I could ever hope to be, had failed. MI6 revolves around Chim every time he runs, and he is elected like it was nothing. Sadly, this leads the rest of Bob to view MI6 and Chim as interchangeable--the same. And can we really blame them? Whenever Chim isn't in government, if gov does something he doesn't like, he meddles. He has his finger in every backroom pot deal that ends up undermining the legitimate government, proving yet again that he is the one truly in control of you all. People say "Well then, why not just kick him out?" Those people are idiots. Doing so would lead MI6 to the burnt out husk that TL is referring to, all because of this ridiculously stupid personality cult.

I spent a lot of time cultivating relations with TBC when I was MoFA in MI6, realizing that it was a natural treaty. Instead, those relations went to !@#$ because Chim decided that his ego was bruised. Instead of acting like an adult, Chim lashed out even more. This very war occurs because of that childish, impulsive behavior that should not have been tolerated from the beginning. I hate to say I told you so but this once, this one time, I will relish it because I !@#$@#$ told you so, you arrogant pricks. You can't keep sitting in MI6, fawning over how great you are while making yourselves the burr in everyone else's ass. THIS is where that brings you. Until you stop thinking Chim is god, this is exactly what you will continue to get, and what you deserve. If you EVER want to be something other than the receiving end of his abuse and manipulation, you know what you must do. Otherwise, well, you've made that bed. Time to sleep in it.

Edited by Mvbomber

3 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

You seem a little bit angry, Bomber.  I guess war's a good way to get that out.  

Yeah I am because a place I called home for 2 years is turning into a constant punching bag because of one person's ego.

13 minutes ago, Mvbomber said:

MI6 will never change, that much has been clear to me for a long time, and should be clear to you all now. My disillusionment with MI6 when I left was because leaders before me, far better than I could ever hope to be, had failed. MI6 revolves around Chim every time he runs, and he is elected like it was nothing. Sadly, this leads the rest of Bob to view MI6 and Chim as interchangeable--the same. And can we really blame them? Whenever Chim isn't in government, if gov does something he doesn't like, he meddles. He has his finger in every backroom pot deal that ends up undermining the legitimate government, proving yet again that he is the one truly in control of you all. People say "Well then, why not just kick him out?" Those people are idiots. Doing so would lead MI6 to the burnt out husk that TL is referring to, all because of this ridiculously stupid personality cult. I spent a lot of time cultivating relations with TBC when I was MoFA in MI6, realizing that it was a natural treaty. Instead, those relations went to !@#$ because Chim decided that his ego was bruised. Instead of acting like an adult, Chim lashed out even more. This very war occurs because of that childish, impulsive behavior that should not have been tolerated from the beginning. I hate to say I told you so but this once, this one time, I will relish it because I !@#$@#$ told you so, you arrogant pricks. You can't keep sitting in MI6, fawning over how great you are while making yourselves the burr in everyone else's ass. THIS is where that brings you. Until you stop thinking Chim is god, this is exactly what you will continue to get, and what you deserve. If you EVER want to be something other than the receiving end of his abuse and manipulation, you know what you must do. Otherwise, well, you've made that bed. Time to sleep in it.

This was remarkably difficult to read, but I nonetheless persevered.

I used to like you, bomber, but this post and others like it reveal that there is little hope left for you.

1 minute ago, Mvbomber said:

Yeah I am because a place I called home for 2 years is turning into a constant punching bag because of one person's ego.

I'm sorry...who's doing the punching here, exactly?  

"Dear God, I'm so angry that I'm punching you!" isn't a particularly compelling argument to anyone outside the nonsensical sycophants you now call friends.

8 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

You seem a little bit angry, Bomber.  I guess war's a good way to get that out.  

He doesn't seem angry. He put his words quite eloquently, actually.

In any case, is your lack of rebuttal to be taken as an acceptance of what has been said?

5 minutes ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

I used to like you, bomber, but this post and others like it reveal that there is little hope left for you.

Your assessment that MI6 can be saved doesnt make you an expert on hope assessment.

Still <3 Bomber, even if you dragged me back to BOB with THESE people..

Edited by Keres

Just now, Levonscott said:

He doesn't seem angry. He put his words quite eloquently, actually.

In any case, is your lack of rebuttal to be taken as an acceptance of what has been said?

I don't really see any need to rebut abject nonsense, frankly.  Bomber routinely rejected direct orders from the M's - the alliance had made it quite clear, an opinion that, yes, I shared, that a relationship and alliance with TBC was not something anyone in MI6 (yourself included) wanted, 'natural' ally or not.  They burned too many bridges, and it's pretty clear they've been planning to do this for a very long time.

And the accusations of poaching, when your government keeps a posted list of MI6ers they intend to poach, is one of the funniest god damn things I've ever had the pleasure of reading on this forum.

2 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

I don't really see any need to rebut abject nonsense, frankly.  Bomber routinely rejected direct orders from the M's - the alliance had made it quite clear, an opinion that, yes, I shared, that a relationship and alliance with TBC was not something anyone in MI6 (yourself included) wanted, 'natural' ally or not.  They burned too many bridges, and it's pretty clear they've been planning to do this for a very long time.

Yeah, I ignored you because I was trying to avoid this war. You delivered a dozen CBs all on your lonesome. MI6 burned far more bridges than TBC ever did and I think I would know since I was talking to both sides.

5 minutes ago, Mvbomber said:

Yeah, I ignored you because I was trying to avoid this war. You delivered a dozen CBs all on your lonesome. MI6 burned far more bridges than TBC ever did and I think I would know since I was talking to both sides.

He was probably aiming for a baker's dozen. Sorry to disappoint.

Edited by Vladimir Poutine

20 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

And the accusations of poaching, when your government keeps a posted list of MI6ers they intend to poach, is one of the funniest god damn things I've ever had the pleasure of reading on this forum.

Still cant come to terms that people left MI6 because we got tired of your crap? They were obviously "Poached" and didnt leave over you just abusing everyone, even those that wanted to stay on friendly terms... Im glad Sargun wrecked your toys. 

Edited by Keres

Just now, Keres said:

Still cant come to terms that people left MI6 because we got tired of your crap? 

Came to terms with that months ago; when three ex-TBCers and one current TBCer tell us about this particular post and give us some of the names on it (I see Levon was a recent acquisition of yours), it starts being really damn funny when you're attacking us for it.

16 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

Oh sure, let's just disregard your former MoFA who was in MI6 for years before deciding to go to TBC. He's not someone with insight at all. lol

So tell me Chim, how did WE burn bridges? Remember, I have no problem calling you out when you lie. It's become a hobby, actually. And, we didn't plan this at all, so I'm not sure how you can surmise that we have been "planning to do this for a very long time". Thanks to your nonsense, you're an easy target so literally if ANY alliance in the game wanted to attack you they simply would. No real need to wait this long.

Oh, we poach. Absolutely. In fact, it's in our IRC channel topic. One of us even has a list of people they want in TBC up for display and not hidden in the slightest. We have no problem admitting things that are actually, you know, true. I'll also refer you to the many posts that explain that we don't have an issue with poaching, just your badgering of our members to the point of annoyance about it. Again though, that's not why we're here really. Not that facts have ever mattered to you.