Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Schattenmann said:

Without regard to the politics of this war (of which I'm ignorant) this sort of CB rankles.

Quite funny to see NPO supporting attacking an alliance twice in 6 months after all their hand ringing over the years about people not letting go of grudges against them and attacking them more than once.

Just now, Azaghul said:

Quite funny to see NPO supporting attacking an alliance twice in 6 months after all their hand ringing over the years about people not letting go of grudges against them and attacking them more than once.

Well said, but aren't you guys MDoAP allies........?

Just now, Wayfarer said:

Well said, but aren't you guys MDoAP allies........?

Yes.  But everything about this is stupid enough that I'm not going to hold back on criticizing it just because they are allies.

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

So any kind of friendship with any alliance ever attacked by the Order is now a CB?

Did you guys not just sign a treaty with the once openly hostile NpO? Should you not be rolling yourselves for that crime?

Polar came to the light with a treaty, Invicta did not

Did anyone Order one of Steve's sexy lattes? It says "Invicta" right here on the cup.

I said that there's an Order for Invicta here. Did anyone from Invicta get an Order? I think it's one of those robust Pacifican brews. Christ, I'll just leave it here.

35 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Did anyone Order one of Steve's sexy lattes? It says "Invicta" right here on the cup.

I said that there's an Order for Invicta here. Did anyone from Invicta get an Order? I think it's one of those robust Pacifican brews. Christ, I'll just leave it here.

Why I think someone just did!

Not only is she beautiful, but she sure can shoot her arrows straight!

tumblr_nxbyjt4arA1tlmhjro1_1280.png

8 hours ago, Lord of Darkness said:

Invicta has, on several occasions, displayed hostility towards allies of the New Pacific Order and, by extension, Pacifica herself. 

Glad to have contributed.

See ya on the field.

7 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

I don't know much about the politics of this world anymore, but speaking historically, attacking Invicta of all people on this CB is pathetic. Especially after TPF.

NPO and Invicta already fought direct wars against each other.

Get over it.

7 hours ago, Azaghul said:

We learned from the best, 'shroom.

In other news, as seen from the CB we are here for our ally. We showed capacity of moving away from grudges multiple times (one such occasion recently displayed by NPO-NpO treaty) and some of our past enemies are now years long partners. Moral of the story? It takes two. 

Not to jump ahead of myself. I actually had some walls of text planned. It was going to be a grand time. But oh well.

2 minutes ago, Branimir said:

In other news, as seen from the CB we are here for our ally.

Which ally? I don't suppose they declared on us as well? Not to invite more people. I think you're more than enough for me Pacifica (hubba) (winky). But seriously; for the slow ones.

If anything, I am glad we were hit. So people did not have to dance around. I appreciate that you did it, but I am not sure why I am appreciative. What is this about?

2 minutes ago, King William said:

What is this about?

I feel you.

Sometimes I am liek,...why am I here? What is here? Is here even real or just a figment of my imagination? What am I anyway? Am I real? Is real real? Can I I?

p.s. Hope for a good fight for everyone. NPO Invicta wars previously were all a good scrap for nations involved. Have fun y'all

15 minutes ago, Branimir said:

I feel you.

Sometimes I am liek,...why am I here? What is here? Is here even real or just a figment of my imagination? What am I anyway? Am I real? Is real real? Can I I?

p.s. Hope for a good fight for everyone. NPO Invicta wars previously were all a good scrap for nations involved. Have fun y'all

You know, fair enough.

I do want to hear from the powers that be, but I won't put you at fault.

I don't know either dude. We're both the same. Also, you would know, or at least you can ask on the inside: why wasn't I hit first thing? I was insulted. Which is my point. You guys obviously aren't putting effort into this. Are you this in the slums? It makes me sad. I hit some people I knew, got some cheap anarchies (and they are cheap). I hit one guy I didn't know because he was a cheap anarchy, and Dan because he spied me. I don't know if I'll be allowed to choose my targets for the rest of the war, so I hope I choose my first ones well.

8 minutes ago, King William said:

Also, you would know, or at least you can ask on the inside: why wasn't I hit first thing? I was insulted.

Unfortunately, for years now NPO has been overtaken by all encompassing artificial intelligence of dark, emotionless intellect.

We are all slaves to it. It gives us babies to eat, it gives us targets to hit. We just obey. It moves by it's own designs. Nobody knows. All we see is the eye. The red big eye. Sometimes its blue. I once seen it green. It turned black one day.

I don't know.

Edited by Branimir

8 hours ago, Blackatron said:

So any kind of friendship with any alliance ever attacked by the Order is now a CB?

Exactly.  The way to deal with this, logically speaking (not that I would know anything from experience) is to drop treaties (or downgrade to NAP) with alliances one actually likes and treaty those one wants to see rolled.  Simple.  

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Preempting Invicta? NPO joins Doom Squad I guess.

This is clearly the work of Lord Hershey.  And here I thought Last Call was the alliance he chose to be shadow government inside.  Well played, Lord Hershey, well played.

(I joke!!!  I can do that for now, being No One of Consequence.  Do not take that serious :P  I mean, the rumor mill around here - LOL)  

4 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

(I joke!!!  I can do that for now, being No One of Consequence.  Do not take that serious :P  I mean, the rumor mill around here - LOL)  

As someone who has been "No One of Consequence" multiple times over the years, I can tell you that it doesn't work that way. :P

Good luck, folks!

11 hours ago, Schattenmann said:

Without regard to the politics of this war (of which I'm ignorant) this sort of CB rankles.

They're your allies, pal. Enjoy trying to justify their actions.

With respect to said actions, considering that the New Pacific Order is a den of liars, backstabbers and phony tough-guys that always publicly reverts to such the moment there's no one to oppose them....is anyone surprised?