A Non Grata RP Production

Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

Better than what?  

Apparently you were supposed to lead the Anti Oculus to victory, or something. Mind you, I have no idea how you are expected to do so with tiers being how they are currently, but I am just a casual observer here with no stake beyond perhaps piggybacking to partake in some casualty farming depending on how things pan out.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

We all expect behavior like this from Non Grata.  But Polar?  You were better than this, once.  See you guys on the battlefield. :)

10 minutes ago, Duke Nukem said:

Yeah, Polar once stood for something. It's not too unlike NG to blur boundaries, though.

Did we all forget when Polar "stood for something" because I think that something was always "Polar"

like, I get that you two don't understand nuance or politics but you have to remember what the actual reasoning for WotC -- not the noCB end -- happening was

Edited by Neo Uruk

When ever you thought this world couldn't get any dumber, people start bringing conflicts from other worlds into this one.

It's sad to see people/alliances I have some respect for engaging in this garbage.

Just now, Chimaera said:

You already did, dear Grub.  You start burning down walls between worlds, you never know where the fire's going to spread.

I have every idea of where it will spread.... you read to much into a silly meme and now you have fallen down the rabbit hole, enjoy the spiral.  That's really the problem with you Chim, you are so serious all the time... whilst I have a certain joie de vie.  See you here, see you there, see you anywhere, won't change anything.  You are either a friend or you are not.  I am guessing from your tone, not so much?

All good, one thing at a time.

1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I have every idea of where it will spread.... you read to much into a silly meme and now you have fallen down the rabbit hole, enjoy the spiral.  That's really the problem with you Chim, you are so serious all the time... whilst I have a certain joie de vie.  See you here, see you there, see you anywhere, won't change anything.  You are either a friend or you are not.  I am guessing from your tone, not so much?

All good, one thing at a time.

Why would anyone buy that?  Just sounds like backtracking, Grub.  Of course, none of that's ever occurred around these parts.

As for friendship, well, maybe later.  Not big on conflicts of interest.

11 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

Why would anyone buy that?  Just sounds like backtracking, Grub.  Of course, none of that's ever occurred around these parts.

As for friendship, well, maybe later.  Not big on conflicts of interest.

I don't care if you buy it or not, but I know the reasons for the war and you are just being foolish,  your call of course.

1 hour ago, Azaghul said:

When ever you thought this world couldn't get any dumber, people start bringing conflicts from other worlds into this one.

It's sad to see people/alliances I have some respect for engaging in this garbage.

52 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

I'm sure their allies are going to have other problems soon in the other world.

37 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Oh dear Chim...are you going ''there''.

36 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

You already did, dear Grub.  You start burning down walls between worlds, you never know where the fire's going to spread.

I understand that emotions are high at the moment.  However, please remember there are certain lines that admin. does not like being crossed.  I'm being kind in this reminder. That will change if necessary in the future.  Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Chimaera said:

Well?  Come get some, then.

There isn't much left. :lol1:

Also, good job making an enemy out of the one guy, who for the longest time, actually liked MI6.  But I've come to my senses now and I'm glad we are getting to burn you to the ground, not all of you (and you know who you are).....but most of you deserve this for your past actions on Planet Bob.

Edited by Steve Buscemi