A Non Grata RP Production

51 minutes ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

Oh please. You know damn well this has nothing to do with other worlds. This is just you trying to claw at any advantage you can. Quit mixing the two worlds. You know damn will MI6 is getting rolled for being MI6. Poaching and being general asshats is a good way to get yourself rolled especially if you are incapable of making any friends. 

Now go try and Poach some TBC members and cry OOC somewhere else.

For Steve!

What I've heard and seen so far does not support your narrative. You're free to prove me wrong and provide me with evidence of mi6' supposed trangressions. I'm a reasonable man.

That said, it's been admitted that the other world plays a factor in this cb.that said, I'm not the one mixing worlds: your stated cb and rallying cry ('for steve') are a direct reference to another world's events. Hence, my reaction is strictly in-character.

Why are you so eager to cast me as the perpetrator here? I was inactive until last night. Got something to gain? :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the tongue in cheek DoW has either flown completely over your heads or you're being intentionally obtuse I'll lay this out very simply for you.

MI6 (chim specifically) has willfully violated the terms of the last peace agreement and reverted to your old ways. 

You have continued to willfully and purposefully poach members from Oculus alliances and TBC

Either one of these is more than legitimate enough to bury you over and over again, and don't worry if you require more I have plenty more :)

See, now we're talking. I'm strongly opposed to crossover and so the notion of such a thing occurring annoyed me.

I'll see about querying you somewhere today or tomorrow. In the meanwhile: Could you elaborate on the specifics of this reversion to old ways? Who has been poached?

7 minutes ago, Partisan said:

See, now we're talking. I'm strongly opposed to crossover and so the notion of such a thing occurring annoyed me.

There's something hilariously ironic about this given that WANA currently holds a gov position ;)

23 minutes ago, Caustic said:

For various reasons, this is a line of conversation best left for irc. :)

Agreed.

On topic: I demand a 3 month NAP. I also refuse to recognize Caustic's authority in speaking for NG. Can James confirm that this DoW is credible?

1 minute ago, White Chocolate said:

Best wishes to both parties.  Hail Non Grata!  Hail MI6!  Fine PR indeed. Full of wit and intelligence.  Have fun boys and girls.

You? You ma'am have a real future around here.

11 hours ago, Monster said:

3. They have WANA as gov and WANA has been hostile across realms and unafraid to cross boundaries.

I have been hostile towards Pacifica in P&W, sure. But don't act like that's not warranted, my friend.

Also, with this comment, you essentially admit you don't give a $%&@ about crossing the boundary of the games.

13 hours ago, Avakael said:

Thank God nobody remembers our heavy peace mode usage from either of the last two wars. We wouldn't want anyone to think we always did that, or they'd never forget that either.

Let us not forget the "drill" MI6 held last year.

EDIT: And how could I forget. For Beta!

Edited by Isolatar

30 minutes ago, Steve Buscemi said:

What I see happening here is that MI6 poaches, makes threats, carries on and on.  But when they are held accountable for their actions on Planet Bob, they keep making excuses.

Maybe a better approach is to take responsibility for your actions MI6.

You accuse us of poaching and making threats, well then let's see the proof? Show me where we did this before you so smugly tell us to take responsibility.

34 minutes ago, Steve Buscemi said:

What I see happening here is that MI6 poaches, makes threats, carries on and on.  But when they are held accountable for their actions on Planet Bob, they keep making excuses.

Maybe a better approach is to take responsibility for your actions MI6.

You're better than this. Poaching is a terrible CB, and everyone knows it. I've gotten plenty of offers to be poached by 2 of the alliances who dow'd us (one being yours) and still get offers from TBC on a regular basis. You know why I don't leave, because I like MI6. If you can poach a member, they weren't worth keeping anyway. 

What threats? What position are we in to even make threats? Have you lost your damn mind Steve?  All MI6 has done since the last rolling is to keep quiet and try to make a couple of friends. Hell, we mainly keep to ourselves in other activities besides politics of Bob. 

If you wanted to hit us fine, but at least man up and just say you wanted to hit us. It's a hell of a lot more honest than whatever crusade you all are pretending to push.

Caustic, I have a cheesecake for you if I dip down into your range. Try and come find me this time?

4 hours ago, Duke Nukem said:

Also, with this comment, you essentially admit you don't give a $%&@ about crossing the boundary

Nope. If you go after someone in backchannels over issues you had with them here, they're going to be issues here.

Just now, Monster said:

Nope. If you go after someone in backchannels over issues you had with them here, they're going to be issues here.

When have I gone after Pacifica in back channels, Roq?

I make no bones about it, I don't like Pacifica. However, tell me this, if someone treats you very badly for a number of years, would you also not harbor some resentment?

Just now, Duke Nukem said:

When have I gone after Pacifica in back channels, Roq?

I make no bones about it, I don't like Pacifica. However, tell me this, if someone treats you very badly for a number of years, would you also not harbor some resentment?

Funny enough, I just answered my own question. There's a reason Paraguas and later Bal Masque existed.

7 minutes ago, Monster said:

Actually, I was the one dealing with W's grudge against you. It had in every way to do with events that apparently transpired over there. But that doesn't really fit your supposed CB now, does it?