A Non Grata RP Production

As the hero charged into the ranks of his isolated opponents, slashing left and right, it a ghastly dread took hold within his heart. The Pen he had so brazenly sought to defeat and the Steve he had so desperately hoped to save were absent from the battlefield. The carnage he had brought down upon this world would not achieve the holy objective he had been given; for the damsel in distress was located on a different world: A world where the tyranny of his kind had yet to spread, and where his long arm could not reach. A world where his adversaries had the capacity to limit his hegemonic tendencies and overpower his forces.

And so, the hero's navigator had landed him in a small village of women and children, where resistance was futile- where victory was certain. The Hero and his men would burn down the helpless settlement and feast on its remains, thumping their chest as they proclaimed themselves the greatest warriors in the universe.

The Pen is mightier than the sword. As you prompt the forceful collision of two worlds, you seal your own fate.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Partisan said:

As the hero charged into the ranks of his isolated opponents, slashing left and right, it a ghastly dread took hold within his heart. The Pen he had so brazenly sought to defeat and the Steve he had so desperately hoped to save were absent from the battlefield. The carnage he had brought down upon this world would not achieve the holy objective he had been given; for the damsel in distress was located on a different world: A world where the tyranny of his kind had yet to spread, and where his long arm could not reach. A world where his adversaries had the capacity to limit his hegemonic tendencies and overpower his forces.

And so, the hero's navigator had landed him in a small village of women and children, where resistance was futile- where victory was certain. The Hero and his men would burn down the helpless settlement and feast on its remains, thumping their chest as they proclaimed themselves the greatest warriors in the universe.

The Pen is mightier than the sword. As you prompt the forceful collision of two worlds, you seal your own fate.

I have never loved you so dearly as I do tonight.

26 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

I have never loved you so dearly as I do tonight.

You talk a lot for a guy who just ran to peace mode to avoid war.  I thought you guys liked war?  Or do you just like poaching people to fight wars for you while you sit in PM?

Edited by Steve Buscemi

3 minutes ago, Steve Buscemi said:

You talk a lot for a guy who just ran to peace mode to avoid war.  I thought you guys liked war?  Or do you just like poaching people to fight wars for you while you sit in PM?

Mostly the latter, join MI6 dude

39 minutes ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Is this the first peace mode comment so far? Nice. Gold star for Steve, you clever, witty clown, you!

15 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

So no one has actually even bothered to come up with a CB?

There's no reason for them to specify an official reason for hitting us, we're mostly speculating about the unofficial ones.

Just now, Avakael said:

There's no reason for them to specify an official reason for hitting us, we're mostly speculating about the unofficial ones.

Many of them are allied to Doombird Doomcave (and why would they make the first move when Pacifica's top tier is gaining 20k tech a year?), they are not at the level of attacking neutrals yet, who else would they attack?

41 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Is this the first peace mode comment so far? Nice. Gold star for Steve, you clever, witty clown, you!

To play Devil's Advocate for a moment, it's a bad look for anyone in a leadership role to hit peace mode, regular members is a different subject.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

To play Devil's Advocate for a moment, it's a bad look for anyone in a leadership role to hit peace mode, regular members is a different subject.

And to play Devil's Devil's Advocate, I don't intend to stay there.  What the hell is the strategic value of letting the enemy choose when they engage me when they've given me the opportunity not to do so?

Let's not pretend as though it will make the slightest bit of difference, DBDC blowing the stagger on your top guy is likely to have more of an impact on the long term of this war than everyone else who got into PM.

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

Many of them are allied to Doombird Doomcave (and why would they make the first move when Pacifica's top tier is gaining 20k tech a year?), they are not at the level of attacking neutrals yet, who else would they attack?

lB5hX4a.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Pansy said:

I'm going with "you asked for it"

I kinda did, didn't I. :|

1 hour ago, Chimaera said:

And to play Devil's Devil's Advocate, I don't intend to stay there.  What the hell is the strategic value of letting the enemy choose when they engage me when they've given me the opportunity not to do so?

This is such a gem. I'm sure when you realized you were getting your alliance rolled yet again, in your mind there was only once choice....quick hit peace mode!  After you grew some liquid courage, you can now act like it didn't happen.  But the stigma of being a coward will always stick with you now.

2 minutes ago, Steve Buscemi said:

This is such a gem. I'm sure when you realized you were getting your alliance rolled yet again, in your mind there was only once choice....quick hit peace mode!  After you grew some liquid courage, you can now act like it didn't happen.  But the stigma of being a coward will always stick with you now.

Thank God nobody remembers our heavy peace mode usage from either of the last two wars. We wouldn't want anyone to think we always did that, or they'd never forget that either.

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

So no one has actually even bothered to come up with a CB?

There are a number of different reasons we could use. At the end of the day, it boils down to there still being bad blood and hostility, but I'll go through some of them.

1.  Chimaera pretty much denounced the agreement from the last war and said MI6 wasn't at fault for it at all and hadn't been antagonistic.

2. Even up to the dec tonight, he'd been trying to poach members from various alliances, which was funny.

3. They have WANA as gov and WANA has been hostile across realms and unafraid to cross boundaries.

4. There have been reports Chim was agitating for people to get involved against Oculus in some of the smaller conflicts preceding this one. This is a more speculative one.

5. Other alliances have individual issues between them and MI6 increasing participation in the conflict.

We simply don't need anything to happen outside of Planet Bob  to hit MI6 as there is a history of negative relations and this has been under discussion as a potential thing for months.

Edited by Monster

9 hours ago, Partisan said:

Oh please. You know damn well this has nothing to do with other worlds. This is just you trying to claw at any advantage you can. Quit mixing the two worlds. You know damn will MI6 is getting rolled for being MI6. Poaching and being general asshats is a good way to get yourself rolled especially if you are incapable of making any friends. 

Now go try and Poach some TBC members and cry OOC somewhere else.