How Long Will Strangers with Candy hide in Peace Mode?

This is concerning, the other night I was minding my own business and then out of no where, Strangers with Candy declared war on us promising a 'great campaign' and to no avail, they have decided to hide in peace for the duration of the war and plan to come out after the war. See below: 

M5VLCdM.png

And they declared on us!

Monsters Inc does not 'pick on the noob' and our intentions are to not make them quit ruling their nations- but a round of war is good for the soul, it's good for the planet, and these people are spamming us with nonsense. (all bark, no bite) It's hard to say that 'we are picking on the noob' when it was them declaring an alliance war and in doing so, they should participate!

And on a serious note, and the point of this discussion- I feel like if you are going to declare war, than you should fight the war. Don't complain to us that we have 'wonder heavy nations' and they are a bunch of spineless noobs... yes, some of our nations are over 10 years old, in a lot of ways, they've earned a slight advantage over their opponents.

And I think they should fight for a week and exit the war then. Have a little fun! It's going to happen, no 'peace deal' will go without a round of wars with them, they're going to get hit, whether it's today, tomorrow, or next year. and that's my 2 cents on the rant and I look forward to the replies, I don't think I'm wrong here.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe SWC will pump their noobs full of aid Sir Kindle style, then watchout Monsters Inc... more terrors of the lower tier will be born. :awesome:

They would have been better off sending a few ghosts if that were their intentions. But to issue an alliance announcement declaration of war and then send over 60% of your members into peace mode... that's quite a peach

2 hours ago, the rebel said:

So you're saying SwC is like SNX, useless in war without external aid?

Lmfao good one but don't belittle junks that way not his fault they need funding.

• 1 month later...
On 2016-06-03 at 11:44 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

They would have been better off sending a few ghosts if that were their intentions. But to issue an alliance announcement declaration of war and then send over 60% of your members into peace mode... that's quite a peach

GATO managed over 80% one war that I distinctly recall.