Callout: Sir Kindle

1 hour ago, the rebel said:

In comes junka telling you, you aren't and only seeking relevance and attention like always.

Nah, just making sure that LH can't claim responsibility for something that he had nothing to do with, much like he did with the Kashmir War.

Junka might be annoying in his attempts to dream up a grand narrative with no regard for actual facts, but he's probably busy getting an M level treaty. Or he better be. Just friendly advice from a neutral observer.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/4/2016 at 0:25 PM, Montezuma said:

wow that's crazy he has been super nice and respects me always

Try sanctioning him first and then see the lovely results of his saltiness and his sweet sweet tears. Oh and then the breakdown of what comes out of his mouth is pure gold.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 1:38 PM, Franz Ferdinand said:

He has a reputation for sitting in peace mode for a protracted length of time, and I have watched him fight in the past. He has little real bite in a war and I know enough about Animalz to know that it's not really that impressive an entity. It's so impressive that it hasn't been recognised.

well now I know ur a liar and cant be trusted because I know him for a long time and he never was in peacemode never during the many wars I fought with him and besides how long can he be in peacemode with 400 wars under his belt lol ur just a liar who makes propaganda like the child boy Romulus lmao and I don't think animalz cares if sum stuffy big brother types recognize them or not.

edit   plus he cant even come here to defend himself which makes this all the funnier me and visayan speak for animalz now here on the forums

Edited by Montezuma

1 hour ago, Lady Dakota said:

Try sanctioning him first and then see the lovely results of his saltiness and his sweet sweet tears. Oh and then the breakdown of what comes out of his mouth is pure gold.

why did u sanction him? seriously he has always been really nice and cool to me and I will fight along him rukunu and all of the lords of the jungle :war:

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

well now I know ur a liar and cant be trusted because I know him for a long time and he never was in peacemode never during the many wars I fought with him and besides how long can he be in peacemode with 400 wars under his belt lol ur just a liar who makes propaganda like the child boy Romulus lmao and I don't think animalz cares if sum stuffy big brother types recognize them or not.

edit   plus he cant even come here to defend himself which makes this all the funnier me and visayan speak for animalz now here on the forums

I do not lie, merely state the facts. You on the other hand seem to be engaging in jingoism.

12 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Junka might be annoying in his attempts to dream up a grand narrative with no regard for actual facts, but he's probably busy getting an M level treaty. Or he better be. Just friendly advice from a neutral observer.

Not to sound completely like a moralist, but I like our treaty partners to believe in the same basic tenets we do, and that's somewhat rare in this day and age.

6 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

Kindle... is that the one who had the spectacular nervous breakdown on the GOONS boards? You know where he threatened RL repercussions to other players' families and pets?

Indeed, he threatened Really Lousy repercussions on other nation leaders within the realm of Planet Bob.

49 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Indeed, he threatened Really Lousy repercussions on other nation leaders within the realm of Planet Bob.

Remember when MK caused real life heart ache and trouble which drove away two longtime rulers, one of which recently came back? 

31 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Remember when MK caused real life heart ache and trouble which drove away two longtime rulers, one of which recently came back? 

Unrelated to this matter as Van Hoo III and KaitlinK know my views on the concept you are alluding to and thus it is irrelevant to bring it up here.

2 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Unrelated to this matter as Van Hoo III and KaitlinK know my views on the concept you are alluding to and thus it is irrelevant to bring it up here.

It is relevant as getting angry and mouthing off isn't as bad, especially when it involves GOONS who weren't PG13 and say similar things as Sir Kindle and they also probably egged on and participated in that above drama. 

6 minutes ago, the rebel said:

It is relevant as getting angry and mouthing off isn't as bad, especially when it involves GOONS who weren't PG13 and say similar things as Sir Kindle and they also probably egged on and participated in that above drama. 

In regards to GOONS, Sir Kindle was in the alliance known as The Holy Roman Empire and requested permission to raid Knights of the Round Table on July 13th 2014 and was told by Aesculus that he would not be allowed to. He then goes ahead and does it anyway thus getting the relevant repercussions (GOONS ejects him and he is raided himself thus making him eligible for the Mercy Board). Three days after the initial thread, he has would be classified as a breakdown making threats against anyone who he might meet face-to-face and making threats against various family members of GOONS members. It could be considered smack-talk however this took place over a 37 minute period and 8 messages with Romeo Charlie's response about wondering what the hell happened being a reasonable response. On July 20th 2014, he realises he messed up big time and decides to file a Mercy Board request. He's given a chance by being asked to complete a challenge (in this case a 1,000 word essay detailing how he would go about doing what he claimed in his 37 minute rant) and doesn't deliver.

However on July 22nd he did post the following:

Well, I had a fun run here, and seriously you guys are alright. I apologize for everything, I really do, when it comes to me being an !@#$%^&, and I hope there are no hard feelings. There are none on this end anyway.

I look forward to warring with the GOONS you are worthy enemies. In the following weeks I'm sure I will get to know many of your lower ranking members as they attempt to attack me, and I systematically send them into anarchy, looting them as well. That money will be put to good use for my future raids.

So farewell friends, thanks for the oppertunity to roll with some of CN's finest.

Also Ken, KoRT tells the tale of my adventures there in a KoRT light. It was their cowardace, and me exposing it that got me banned from there. Their government is !@#$, and I couldn't stand it anymore so I formed a splinter group with-in KoRT to amp !@#$ up a little, and they couldn't handle it once it got popular. There are two sides to every story.

Anyone interested in reading the whole incident from the source, you can find the relevant articles on CNGOONS.com under the following headings:

Public Documents > Permission to Raid
Public Documents > Sir Kindle's Meltdown
Mercy Board > REQUEST FOR PEACE

Due to the language used, I can't directly link so that'll be the next best thing for anyone interested.

The matter relating to Van Hoo III and KaitlinK is irrelevant to this topic because it does not relate to the ruler known as Sir Kindle. If you would like to discuss that incident, take it somewhere else.

On 6/3/2016 at 7:55 AM, Duderonomy said:

What does a drama queen want most? Attention and to feel relevant. So much so that they trade NS for it. That's always been Kashmir's problem with Meth (and I've told Margrave about it). Oculus defense will come without OWF topics. No propaganda. No drama. Just nukes. Oh, some wannabes like me might amuse themselves, but the leadership won't give him the validation. Rogues will beg Oculus leadership for peace or burn eternally.

Regrettably you appear to have missed some things this past war; not only was this our policy this time around with the Libertarians but it was extended to all of our combatants for that matter. Hell, we even had a thread created about it.  ;)

On 6/4/2016 at 4:13 AM, Duderonomy said:

I'll give both you and Methrage some credit, Junka. You both fight and both of you seem to genuinely care about your members. You would never offload all of the money and tech of a nation under your care. SirWilliam, on the other hand, certainly has.

Casualty Rank:     Ranked #80 of 6,506 Nations (Top 1.23%)

My casualty count does indeed show that I don't fight for or genuinely care about my members. My aid screen (and the fact I'll be sending out, in total, 6k free tech to rebuilding uppers from Kashmir, LC, and PPO) does as well.

:colbert:

Edited by SirWilliam
*edited for formatting

25 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Let's just say no one should let SirWilhelm nationsit their nation, and I'll leave the controversy for IRC.

I'd let him nation sit mine.  If you're taking a shot at why I shouldn't, you should explain. I'm not very IRC active at this point.

Edited by Walshington
A single comma. God, I can't help myself.

On 6/3/2016 at 7:55 AM, Duderonomy said:

What does a drama queen want most? Attention and to feel relevant.

For a sec I thought this was going to veer into a discussion of NG's foreign policy objectives.

On 6/3/2016 at 1:55 PM, Duderonomy said:

NG nations are taught and expected to fight long term.

Long term?...

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of acadiana. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/15/2016 10:54:37 AM
Last Bill Payment: 5/24/2016 6:34:15 AM
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Capitalist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/24/2016 6:45:59 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/19/2016
Total Money: $778,063,250
Technology: 16,609.12 Levels
Trade Partners: ALFERIFIC, North Machiavelli, New Scottland, Aranda, Doomtopia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 138, Navy XP: 76, Air Force XP: 682, Intelligence XP: 56
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 184, Army XP Level 28, Intelligence XP Level 9, Navy XP Level 29
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 918
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 7
Landing Ships: 7
Battleships: 8
Cruisers: 6
Frigates: 6
Destroyers: 8
Submarines: 7
Aircraft Carriers: 7

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of U235Al. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/22/2016 5:29:13 PM
Last Bill Payment: 5/31/2016 7:34:16 AM
Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/22/2016 5:33:43 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/20/2016
Total Money: $783,531,468
Technology: 12,403.92 Levels
Trade Partners: Dooche, Obsidian Order, Rep. of Awesomeness, ni nation, Tiger Nation
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 87, Navy XP: 67, Air Force XP: 719, Intelligence XP: 149
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 927
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 6
Landing Ships: 6
Battleships: 9
Cruisers: 5
Frigates: 4
Destroyers: 8
Submarines: 7
Aircraft Carriers: 7

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

I was told to stop posting on this thread by my government except this last time to post the official animalz response. franz has to pull up two year old stuff and what he posted wasn't even the best comments made by kindle at goons here is the funniest and best: http://cngoons.com/board/index.php?topic=14571.0 franz has to try hard and go back far to make animalz look bad but he FAILS!! here is the response to this this::::copied and pasted::::

""Franz is an idiot, and a coward shill. Don't pay attention to him. Just thank him for the free publicity, and showing the world how interested he is in us. He even went out of his way to start a thread verifying his intense love for us, and his yearning to be relevant. Franz knew that by creating a thread involving the family he would get a little attention. He is a coward who hops to safe alliances. He attacks inactive nations, and hides behind a smugness that anyone with half a brain can see through. Even the traitor stonewall curb stomped this coward. Let him keep talking, just don't respond, or block him all together. The more he sweats us the more he exposes his lust for aNiMaLz. the more he babbles the better we look, and again the free publicity is great. As far as Umbrella or armpit Platoon leave them alone. AP are somewhat friends, and we have a couple friends in Umbrella. Also Umbrella has been beating the dog piss out of guys we consider enemies, so why mess with them because Franz is an idiot? Franz won't be there forever eventually he will jump to a hostile alliance and we can hit him them, or when some other opportunity arises. Patience is something we have, just relax and worry about other things for now.

Long live Supreme Warlord RUKUNU. Long live the aNiMaLz Kingdom."

so there u go thanks for showing us all ur a liar and a coward lmao!!!

viva la lpcn!!:war:

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

I was told to stop posting on this thread by my government except this last time to post the official animalz response. franz has to pull up two year old stuff and what he posted wasn't even the best comments made by kindle at goons here is the funniest and best: http://cngoons.com/board/index.php?topic=14571.0 franz has to try hard and go back far to make animalz look bad but he FAILS!! here is the response to this this::::copied and pasted::::

""Franz is an idiot, and a coward shill. Don't pay attention to him. Just thank him for the free publicity, and showing the world how interested he is in us. He even went out of his way to start a thread verifying his intense love for us, and his yearning to be relevant. Franz knew that by creating a thread involving the family he would get a little attention. He is a coward who hops to safe alliances. He attacks inactive nations, and hides behind a smugness that anyone with half a brain can see through. Even the traitor stonewall curb stomped this coward. Let him keep talking, just don't respond, or block him all together. The more he sweats us the more he exposes his lust for aNiMaLz. the more he babbles the better we look, and again the free publicity is great. As far as Umbrella or armpit Platoon leave them alone. AP are somewhat friends, and we have a couple friends in Umbrella. Also Umbrella has been beating the dog piss out of guys we consider enemies, so why mess with them because Franz is an idiot? Franz won't be there forever eventually he will jump to a hostile alliance and we can hit him them, or when some other opportunity arises. Patience is something we have, just relax and worry about other things for now.

Long live Supreme Warlord RUKUNU. Long live the aNiMaLz Kingdom."

so there u go thanks for showing us all ur a liar and a coward lmao!!!

viva la lpcn!!:war:

A coward hides in peace mode, I do not. Sir Kindle made the initial threat and then blocked me when I gave a response to him as quoted in the first post. He made the initial threat and I merely decided to make it public to see if he would act upon it or if he would stay hiding in his little hole. Helbrecht mentioned the GOONS incident so I gave further detail on the matter as it was deemed relevant to the thread.

I hope you have the patience to wait for a long time, as I'm not going anywhere.

On 6/3/2016 at 10:01 PM, Duderonomy said:

Methrage has actually shown more restraint than is typical. Hopefully his tutelage will take better than yours.

Where I'm at now, each day I only pay $1m per day on bills. If I save up 20 days of collections, I should be able to bring in enough money to buy up to 5k infra before collecting. So 20 days worth of collections will likely equal more money than I have now. If needed sooner, I could do a imperfect infra jump & still make a lot on an imperfect infra jump. However before the war with Kashmir was reason for restraint and now my back collect. I'll be much stronger when I do need to fight if I wait until after I power up before jumping into another war.

7 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

A coward hides in peace mode, I do not.

Sir Kindle is no coward & is assisting the LPC by gaining some basic military wonders. Sir Kindle has been a great fighter up against many nations who have had massive wonder advantages over him, its much more important for him to gain these wonders than having fought in our previous wars. He's wanted to fight, but all of us have agreed him getting these wonders first was more important than him getting involved before gaining them.

Also he is so far out of your NS range, you trying to challenge him into attacking you is nonsense and he would have to spend up to a year without fighting to catch up with you in NS. If you had fought in the recent war alongside Kashmir, maybe you would be within reach. However considering you've joined an Oculus alliance and didn't fight, there is no way for him to catch up with you unless somebody knocks you down.

Sir Kindle is not a coward and never has been, he's just following a plan to make him more effective in every future war he's going to fight. You throwing rocks from a glass house is ironic, but posting call out threads to people who can't post is in poor taste. Him putting you on ignore was a good choice and he should continue ignoring you.

Edited by Sephiroth