Callout: Sir Kindle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kindle usually good at his word. So it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Will animalz hit umbrella? Or will they hit armpit platoon, a known umbrella tech supplier?

also, what did you say / do to set him off?

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Kindle usually good at his word. So it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Will animalz hit umbrella? Or will they hit armpit platoon, a known umbrella tech supplier?

also, what did you say / do to set him off?

That's just the thing, I have absolutely no idea. I do know he has a record of making dramatical failures with his actions and can't really stand on his own two feet without hiding away in peace mode.

2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

That's just the thing, I have absolutely no idea. I do know he has a record of making dramatical failures with his actions and can't really stand on his own two feet without hiding away in peace mode.

Ask white chocolate if she'll third party the talks in these troubled times

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ask white chocolate if she'll third party the talks in these troubled times

There is no need for third party talks, I am calling out Sir Kindle for yet again failing to actually deliver on his threats and to highlight that (similar to certain individuals out there) he has delusions of grandeur by taking on grandiose titles which he did not earn.

On August 4, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Sephiroth said:

Don't commit acts of war against our allies or disrespect their sovereignty again if you want the same respect shown. I would rather not view you in a negative light, but your actions & attitude towards aNiMaLz makes that increasingly difficult.

This is why I have a difficult time with the LPCN claim (and many like it)  listed above.  How can you make claims that you defend sovereignty and freedom above all else when many of your constituent alliances make a living by infringing upon the freedom and sovereignty of others?

Also -- does anyone remember the original LPCN?

Edited by Walshington
Syntax. Couldn't take it.

2 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I'm still waiting for Sir Kindle to actually do something of note first. Clearly he is all bark and no bite that even (dare I say it) Immortan Junka is more intimidating!

Sir Kindle tends to do what he says, never had you down as being remotely intimated by Junka who only scares babies when they see his face.

7 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Sir Kindle tends to do what he says, never had you down as being remotely intimated by Junka who only scares babies when they see his face.

The comparison was merely to show that even Junka had more of an ability to actually do something while Sir Kindle has none.

5 minutes ago, Lady Dakota said:

Boo boo is all bark with baby bites and tantrums. What else is new?

Well for one, the hypocrisy of Lady Dokata calling out Kindle with the tantrum card is pure gold

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well for one, the hypocrisy of Lady Dokata calling out Kindle with the tantrum card is pure gold

At least I am capable of acting like a lady when doing so. Unlike Sir Kindle's filthy mouth and horrendous temperament. 

11 minutes ago, Lady Dakota said:

At least I am capable of acting like a lady when doing so. Unlike Sir Kindle's filthy mouth and horrendous temperament. 

Petro is the only one capable on Planet Bob as acting like a lady.

And Sir Kindle doesn't have a temper, it's just a mild case of turrets syndrome.

If I had to guess, it was Franz who was the sole reason of Stonewall leaving DK and spamming us for months and so I see reason for kindle and Franz to be at odds

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well for one, the hypocrisy of Lady Dokata calling out Kindle with the tantrum c ard is pure gold

I hate to agree with you on anything but we have found some common ground onn this One.

3 hours ago, Walshington said:

This is why I have a difficult time with the LPCN claim (and many like it)  listed above.  How can you make claims that you defend sovereignty and freedom above all else when many of your constituent alliances make a living by infringing upon the freedom and sovereignty of others?

Also -- does anyone remember the original LPCN?

No, but we`ve never called ourselves the LPCN either. It's always been the LPC. Also the LPC is about maximizing liberty, so we don't put heavy restrictions on members. We don't see any of Franz messages to provoke him before the ban either.

Also Junka keep accusing us of threatening and/or attacking SNX after you did both those things to us, then don't be surprised when we do. You`re like a broken record with the whining while accusing us of what you keep doing with us. Anyone still in SNX must support your war path with you continuing to try making the entire LPC enemy.

Edited by Sephiroth

27 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

No, but we`ve never called ourselves the LPCN either. It's always been the LPC. Also the LPC is about maximizing liberty, so we don't put heavy restrictions on members. We don't see any of Franz messages to provoke him before the ban either.

I only found that when I was trying to add something to the wiki -- when I typed "LPCN" it indicated a link.  Was surprised that it wasn't you.

Although, I must say that LPCN is more accurate, since Cyber Nations is two words. A minor detail, but consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds, and I suffer so from that malady.

That's beside the point -- I see that the goal of the LPC is to maximize liberty and protect the sovereignty of LPC members, not everyone.  I always thought you were expressing it as an "inalienable rights" kind of thing, not a Brown or LPC only kind of thing.

Would you, by the way, like an LPC entry in the wiki?  Now that Jack Layton has granted you all legitimacy, it seems fitting.  The roster, IIRC, is LimitLESS Nexus, aNiMaLz and CA.  Monsters Inc. still a part, or is there an unresolved schism?  And which COBRA, if any, is involved?  And do you have a logo?  PM me and I'll set it up.  Send me text and it'll be in your own words.  The possibilities are... (/me puts on sunglasses)... Limitless.

21 minutes ago, Walshington said:

I only found that when I was trying to add something to the wiki -- when I typed "LPCN" it indicated a link.  Was surprised that it wasn't you.

Although, I must say that LPCN is more accurate, since Cyber Nations is two words. A minor detail, but consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds, and I suffer so from that malady.

That's beside the point -- I see that the goal of the LPC is to maximize liberty and protect the sovereignty of LPC members, not everyone.  I always thought you were expressing it as an "inalienable rights" kind of thing, not a Brown or LPC only kind of thing.

Would you, by the way, like an LPC entry in the wiki?  Now that Jack Layton has granted you all legitimacy, it seems fitting.  The roster, IIRC, is LimitLESS Nexus, aNiMaLz and CA.  Monsters Inc. still a part, or is there an unresolved schism?  And which COBRA, if any, is involved?  And do you have a logo?  PM me and I'll set it up.  Send me text and it'll be in your own words.  The possibilities are... (/me puts on sunglasses)... Limitless.

M Inc was never a member of LPCN. We have talked about it before and it's never materialized. We do have a fun history with them and will mostly work together in the future