Road Rage an SwC DoW

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

Looks like Lord Darrin, alexio, and Lord Hitchcock are talking to each other here

Heh that's funny do you guys just like picking fights or are you just stupid...

Before SwC comes on here crying that they are the victim, I'd like to point out that we did indeed, offer them peace.

And LordDarrin gave us permission to continue to nuke them:

o: ericsw123 From: Lord Darrin Date: 6/9/2016 5:27:52 AM
(6/9/2016 11:16:02 AM) 
Subject: Please
Message: Go ahead and nuke my guy and attack him before peace. Be my guest and watch my fill your slots. I'm not afraid to go to war.

And so we did:

(6/9/2016 11:16:02 AM) 
To: Davidious From: ericsw123 Date: 6/9/2016 11:12:37 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by ericsw123. You lost 3082 soldiers, 231 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 111.266 miles of land, 58.139 technology, 174.417 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation

so let the records show that we were simply following LordDarrin's command

You're so silly... I know who you take orders from and it ain't Lord Darrin unless it's convenient such as in this chop-hacked message paste.

And now you guys have a fresh declare on SwC.

There is no spoon. Once you understand this, your nation will send peace and we can move on from this.

On 6/3/2016 at 7:19 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

First- your leader wrote the dow

second- your leader said is was going to be 'a great crusade' (not surprised that you cant read)

third- we're not asking you to send 'all' your people- but literally over half your people stuck their head in the sand. And peace mode doves- if you're reading this, your time will come- we will not let you come out with at least a round of war with us)

fourth- we know our history well as we practically write the book around here 

fifth- speaking of intelligence, your alliance wrote a check that they couldn't cash.

LH I do appreciate that you hold me in such a high position, but Darrin and I run the alliance together. 

Edited by GradyTheGreat

4 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

Can't we all just get along and fight The War Against Poverty?

I agree that we should try to get along. I've long since liked the idea of a WFF/SwC/M Inc bloc.

but things are, what they are, and we have to follow suit 

From fighting to fondling? I'd be afraid you'd leak the naked Skymarshal pics once you had access to the special parts of our forums.

C'mon buddy, call your dudes off and keep to what you said your intent is.

58 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

From fighting to fondling? I'd be afraid you'd leak the naked Skymarshal pics once you had access to the special parts of our forums.

C'mon buddy, call your dudes off and keep to what you said your intent is.

We already called our dudes off...

apparently LD doesn't tell you about the blatant disregard for respect PMs he send us

9 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

talk about the arrogant pm your buddy sent to me. Lol and I told him don't worry I have no problems poking the hornets nest. 

and we have no problems stinging you ;)

You should feel honored that we gave you the privilege to die at the hands of M Inc.

If Cowboys can help broker a lasting peace, it would be my honor to help my friends achieve it.

I will be in #mincwffswctalks all day in case the interest arises.

We have always desired diplomacy over war and I hope that our actions for being proactively the first alliance in the matter at the peace table, shows our willingness to convey open talks to settle this micro drama

On 2016-06-03 at 6:53 AM, President Hardin said:

I suggest you cease owf posts until swc comes out of pm

You ran from the FC AA to one protected by the Oculus terms, and have therefore forfeited your right to complain of cowardice in others.

14 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

You ran from the FC AA to one protected by the Oculus terms, and have therefore forfeited your right to complain of cowardice in others.

we're protected by oculus?

news to me