Green Protection Agency Summer Gov Announcement

Ladies and Gentlemen I am proud to Bring you the upcoming Government selection for the June-Aug term over at the Green Protection Agency!

There is a lot of old faces this upcoming term, but none the less our members have spoken! So, without further adieu I give you the updated Government list!

c106c31a-05bd-4548-9c9a-588adc2e7667.jpg

Edited by Jericthegreat

OOC: To those who were confused like I, and likewise can't into technologies, please let me help you.

Gov:

Johnny Depp - Vice President

Muppet - Econ

Vampire Lord Guy - Military

Cartoon Vampire Lord Guy - President

Vampire in that one episode of Spongeboy - Minister of Membership Compliance

Evil Emperor from Star Wars, with the hairstyle from the Victorian era. I assume a vampire. - Missing in Action

Rabbit Vampire (I remember that book) - D.O.C. (Director of something I'm sure)

Linux Vampire - D.o.a

Bat Imperator - MoFA

IC: Congratulations GPA!

I like the lineup myself.

OOC:

So you fixed it. Well *I* made myself chuckle. And that's all that matters.

I also don't blame you consider you can't preview. I recommend using your own as a test then simply ctrl+a ctrl+v-ing. I did that for ours and I think I made a passable post.

Edited by King William
Silly mistake. Whoops

congrats on all of the government positions and may I ask why GPA doesn't contribute to the rest of planet bob militarily and yet they want us to know/care about their gov?

Come on GPA, join the planet bob fun, live a little. 

Some Alliance leaders do care so they know who to contact(and i like to keep to old traditions) We, as always, are Neutral unless the conflict comes looking for us first. We shall not over step that bountry and stick our collective noses in others affairs ;)

Just now, Jericthegreat said:

Some Alliance leaders do care so they know who to contact(and i like to keep to old traditions) We, as always, are Neutral unless the conflict comes looking for us first. We shall not over step that bountry and stick our collective noses in others affairs ;)

So you're like a giant paperweight of uselessness 

4 minutes ago, Jericthegreat said:

If thats your opinion of us I wont attempt to sway your view otherwise. We have a longstanding history of being Neutral, we like our traditions.

That's fine, I guess. But pictures of vampire gov members doesn't really support their current roles. You guys should stick with rubber duckys to really showcase GPAs impact on Bob

but would it be as comical? would it get a reaction? not really... We chose this route for lawls mostly... We went with the first theme that came to mind... Next one might be Mobsters, not sure yet. I guess we shall see what the future holds on BoB. Till then, we shall continue to steer the ship as we always do.

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

That's fine, I guess. But pictures of vampire gov members doesn't really support their current roles. You guys should stick with rubber duckys to really showcase GPAs impact on Bob

Vampires suck the life out of things. And the Duckys, while never big mover & shakers, were a very important bloc. So perhaps an apt comparison, and a poor suggestion as an alternative.

Not that I want to encourage your analogies. I disagree, and think you're trying to stir up GPA when there is not only no point, but I would consider almost hypocritical considering you blame them for uselessness, and you yourself.... ?

Even if I have my quips, I do think this is the forum for such public announcements from alliances. Big or small. And there is absolutely no doubt as to GPAs large size in Bob, not even considering their history. So this is completely appropriate. Their behavior should be encouraged, so we may laugh or praise our friends & enemies in a public forum where all the leaders of Bob can converse, instead of being quiet and never venturing out. Even if you disagree with their actions (or lack thereof) in the wider Cyberverse.

1 hour ago, King William said:

Vampires suck the life out of things. And the Duckys, while never big mover & shakers, were a very important bloc. So perhaps an apt comparison, and a poor suggestion as an alternative.

Not that I want to encourage your analogies. I disagree, and think you're trying to stir up GPA when there is not only no point, but I would consider almost hypocritical considering you blame them for uselessness, and you yourself.... ?

Even if I have my quips, I do think this is the forum for such public announcements from alliances. Big or small. And there is absolutely no doubt as to GPAs large size in Bob, not even considering their history. So this is completely appropriate. Their behavior should be encouraged, so we may laugh or praise our friends & enemies in a public forum where all the leaders of Bob can converse, instead of being quiet and never venturing out. Even if you disagree with their actions (or lack thereof) in the wider Cyberverse.

That was very well put! Here's to another year on Bob:)

Decline. I just mean most players seem to find the nation building part of CN boring as hell and only really find enjoyment out of the politics aspect of the game, and many of the former big time powerhouses on Bob have departed this world. That you guys have kept trucking in spite of that, even if diminished, has a level of admirability to it.

Sorry I am late, I was stalking the celery, and lost track of the time. :ph34r:

23 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Really? Not appropriate? :huh:

23 hours ago, King William said:

^See He gets it! Parasites, the Neutral Menace, creeping around in the shadows...I admit I was a little surprised myself when they first brought it up, but it works.^_^

@King William: That Director of Communications. Or Cookies. I forget which. I get to read all the forum posts and keep the membership informed though, it's like being paid to watch the soaps! :popcorn:

Hearing The Count being bleeped is simply ludicrous though.:D