TDO Announcement

TDO_Resize.jpg

“And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.”

In Round 35, the Dark Order arrived to spread its shadow across Planet Steve. Born from the merger of the Angels of War and the Fearless Fighters, we quickly established ourselves as the premier alliance in this world. In the process, we made myriad friends and a legion of enemies.

Our enmity with DEFCON 1 is fairly widely known. Their wars against us in Round 36 put us shoulder-to-shoulder with our friends the Avengers, and after their subsequent disbandment, most of their number joined the Dark Order.

Since then, we’ve seen members from everywhere, but namely from Krabz and the Phoenix Cobras after they both disbanded. With each new member, our strength grew. And there was not an alliance in this world that could go toe-to-toe with us.

But alas, all good things must come to an end. Boredom takes its toll.

On this day, the 30th of May, 2016, we disband the Dark Order.

DevilDog and myself would like to thank everyone who, over our five rounds, has called TDO home. Mostly we’d like to thank the members who stepped up and shaped TDO through their management, including but not limited to: Fiji, BurningGlory, Tim, octaviafleur, Blacklight and StevieG.

And so ends the reign of darkness.

Edited by Cazaric

You always were good with words Caz and you have done so once again.

Not much I can add to the above except to say that it was a hell of a run and it has been a pleasure sharing the job of running the alliance with you these past rounds my friend.

I just want all of the TDO members to know that we could not have done it without you guys and your prowess in building and fighting.

Salute!!!

Ayyy, thanks guys. Have had an amazing time working with and fighting many people throughout this last streak of rounds but it is time for a short break for me.

I will hopefully be back in the future though so don't forget me ;)

Yo

Hold on now D1 adjusted and stepped up to the challenge of multi AA's coming together to shape TDO.  We all had good exchange and fair fighting even with false accusations of no honor w/dirty Ops.  D1 hasnt any grudges with any advasarys, were just out to preform a fighting spirit to knock down top nations of the board!  Cazaric has a great unique swagger in the forum arena and made some measurable challenges.  Frankly I am happy too see just how the new AA's do breaking up! 

Good luck to Devil Dog AA and the new TDO.  Remember it is about picking up the new nations coming to TE and training them to become active participants.  Not about shutting down AA to veteran members only.  TE wont grow any other way!  

As ussual D1 is particpating in the developement of TE.  

2 hours ago, Ahmad alMansur said:

It's been a good number of rounds spent with you guys, best of luck to wherever you end up :)

Bingo where ever end up :) we find them! lol  I expect a lot of game this round!  

On 30.5.2016 at 8:20 AM, Cazaric said:

TDO_Resize.jpg

“And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.”

In Round 35, the Dark Order arrived to spread its shadow across Planet Steve. Born from the merger of the Angels of War and the Fearless Fighters, we quickly established ourselves as the premier alliance in this world. In the process, we made myriad friends and a legion of enemies.

Our enmity with DEFCON 1 is fairly widely known. Their wars against us in Round 36 put us shoulder-to-shoulder with our friends the Avengers, and after their subsequent disbandment, most of their number joined the Dark Order.

Since then, we’ve seen members from everywhere, but namely from Krabz and the Phoenix Cobras after they both disbanded. With each new member, our strength grew. And there was not an alliance in this world that could go toe-to-toe with us.

But alas, all good things must come to an end. Boredom takes its toll.

On this day, the 30th of May, 2016, we disband the Dark Order.

DevilDog and myself would like to thank everyone who, over our five rounds, has called TDO home. Mostly we’d like to thank the members who stepped up and shaped TDO through their management, including but not limited to: Fiji, BurningGlory, Tim, octaviafleur, Blacklight and StevieG.

And so ends the reign of darkness.

Iwoncazaric.jpg

The new Dark Order will declare WAR on DEFCON 1 & DevilDogs!

Edited by sqAdmiral