Held now within the knowing; Rest now within the peace. Take of the fruit, but guard the seed.

"Dude, it's fine. So what if I robbed the store, dude said he might sell it soon."

- Actual SirWilliam defense

LMAO @ banning me from Last Call's channel. Big mad or nah?

Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 9:35 PM, Master Hakai said:

Kashmir is fine, a couple people left though for sure, like 3 or 4

Kashmir still has some assets, yourself and UziGirl are a couple I could name without thinking, well-spoken folks that are generally, and genuinely, respected.

SW though. This guy spent around a year if I think back on this, maybe even longer? This guy deliberately, steadfastly I would even say, with freaking determination he set about picking a fight with CA and our friends, for no reason other than his apparent miscalculation that he could get away with it. And when we were recently able to turn the tables, HE runs to PM, and literally abuses a \m/embers nation, throwing it into the toughest fights and then taking anything valuable that wasn't nailed down (and some things that were) on his way out.

You're still following him? Really? I can't help but believe anyone active must be carefully counting some specific number of days before leaving.

Lysergic was Kashmir's best remaining member, I was wondering how his nation ended up below mine in NS before I knew it during the war. Gutting Lysergic's nation destroyed any good left in Kashmir, he was arguably their last good member.

At least Lysergic is out now. Congrats to Lysergic on that. o/

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Lysergic was Kashmir's best remaining member

Gutting Lysergic's nation destroyed any good left in Kashmir, he was arguably their last good member.

At least Lysergic is out now.

Good ol' Lysergic.  You clearly knew him well.  

2 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Lmfao. Well you know methy. He's very much, "I DON'T LIKE THING," and if anyone else doesn't like thing, then they are good in his book. 

I am curious as to know if you are attempting to pick on Methrage for the use of Lysergic, instead of Lysergide? They are one in the same after all, Lysergic is just a part of the long name of the same chemical compound that Lysergide is. If that is the case, I think you are just making yourself look more foolish than he is.

Edited by Lysergide

Silentium est aureum be damned so I can get one more post in.

Let me get this straight, Lysergide:

1. You publicly fight and bicker with fellow member Jonathan Brookbank for petty reasons. This culminates in you committing the cardinal sin of attacking him while both of you were on our AA. You then demand his expulsion.
  2. You publicly fight and bicker with fellow member Margrave over a litany of petty reasons (supplemental to his handling of Thorgrum's loyalty and long before Margravegate). You on numerous occasions call for his demotion. This culminates in you posting ridiculous prison rape fantasies on our forums.

*Publicly meaning for all of Kashmir to see and hear rather than directly with the individual you actually have a problem with.

Given the above you really have the audacity to go there and accuse others of fostering an environment that isn't fun, that is detrimental to our values, and that is conducive to running off membership? Really?

The only thing I would concede that you have on me is that maybe I'm too easy on people at times but 1) Kashmir has never been srs bsns ([OOC] Read: This is a game) and 2) Kashmir has always been about giving second chances (in fact, it was something we made a big point of when we formed if you'll recall).

As for your nation, it's clear there was a misunderstanding regarding our intentions. You mentioned on numerous occasions you were unlikely to return and that you would be quitting. I interpreted that as meaning you had little interest in what happened to your nation as long as it existed for as long as possible. For that, you genuinely have my apologies. I'll gladly send 600 tech (the amount of tech I've seen mentioned as what was sent out) as a gesture of good faith.

That said, I'm sure you can understand my blase attitude once you returned given you first made unreasonable demands, then threatened me, then insulted all of Kashmir. Admittedly I have an extremely low tolerance for petulance these days and by that point you already had a track record.

The remainder of claims made in this thread by Lysergide and the Libertarians are patently false and warrant only a footnote. No, I wasn't involved in backroom dealings and no, Kashmir didn't spend months and months laboriously instigating CA and company. Normally one would expect parties levying such accusations to back up their claims but you've got nothing, I get that.

As always, gentlemen, as much fun as this is I have an alliance to look after. I realize you have axes to grind but perhaps you should be doing the same. :)

b0b4q_s-200x150.gif

25 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Silentium est aureum be damned so I can get one more post in.

Let me get this straight, Lysergide:

1. You publicly fight and bicker with fellow member Jonathan Brookbank for petty reasons. This culminates in you committing the cardinal sin of attacking him while both of you were on our AA. You then demand his expulsion.
  2. You publicly fight and bicker with fellow member Margrave over a litany of petty reasons (supplemental to his handling of Thorgrum's loyalty and long before Margravegate). You on numerous occasions call for his demotion. This culminates in you posting ridiculous prison rape fantasies on our forums.

*Publicly meaning for all of Kashmir to see and hear rather than directly with the individual you actually have a problem with.

Given the above you really have the audacity to go there and accuse others of fostering an environment that isn't fun, that is detrimental to our values, and that is conducive to running off membership? Really?

The only thing I would concede that you have on me is that maybe I'm too easy on people at times but 1) Kashmir has never been srs bsns ([OOC] Read: This is a game) and 2) Kashmir has always been about giving second chances (in fact, it was something we made a big point of when we formed if you'll recall).

As for your nation, it's clear there was a misunderstanding regarding our intentions. You mentioned on numerous occasions you were unlikely to return and that you would be quitting. I interpreted that as meaning you had little interest in what happened to your nation as long as it existed for as long as possible. For that, you genuinely have my apologies. I'll gladly send 600 tech (the amount of tech I've seen mentioned as what was sent out) as a gesture of good faith.

That said, I'm sure you can understand my blase attitude once you returned given you first made unreasonable demands, then threatened me, then insulted all of Kashmir. Admittedly I have an extremely low tolerance for petulance these days and by that point you already had a track record.

The remainder of claims made in this thread by Lysergide and the Libertarians are patently false and warrant only a footnote. No, I wasn't involved in backroom dealings and no, Kashmir didn't spend months and months laboriously instigating CA and company. Normally one would expect parties levying such accusations to back up their claims but you've got nothing, I get that.

As always, gentlemen, as much fun as this is I have an alliance to look after. I realize you have axes to grind but perhaps you should be doing the same. :)

b0b4q_s-200x150.gif

Oh, look the laundry list. I really am surprised that is all you could come up with. As far as Brookbank is concerned, there really isn't much to be said in regards ti the fact that you let him in despite not everyone being on board to let him in. Though while I don't remember attacking him nation, I can assure you that if I did, there was nothing more done than a war declaration, so it really is a moot point, and I didn't demand his expulsion, just made sure you knew I didn't like him and didn't like him in the alliance. You sure have a poor memory of events. He went inactive and his nation deleted some time later anyway, so you are throwing stones at a moot point.As far as Margrave is concerned, sorry I attempted to avoid Kashmir from getting the curb stomping that it eventually got and rightly deserved. My bad on wanting to protect my alliance from someone that I saw was manipulating his position of power for his own personal gains, and I assume yours as well. You kindly bring up the wonderful story I wrote for you all, that many enjoyed. Seems kind of silly to bring that up doesn't it? I attempted on numerous occasions to deal with the person in private and yourself on the matter, you both chose to be retards. Not my fault for that, can't fix stupid. You also don't see me stating that I was a model member of Kashmir, but I know for a fact that I am better than Margrave was, and you will ever be. You really are just an arrogant narcissistic. You don't do anything for the alliance, you are inactive more than anything.  I do find it hilarious that you claim it was a misunderstanding, when you plain admitted that you gutted my nation, then never made any attempt to work out some kind of deal to fix what you did until this point. It shows more than anything you are in the wrong and are simply trying to make this issue go away, because you know it leads to larger issues. Try to discredit what some of us have said at this point in this thread, but I have been spot on, you are the one living in a fantasy world. Deny it as much as you would like, you did instigate with Methrage, there were threads about rouging him, and fighting eternal war with him. You silly silly man. I didn't log on very often, even before you started to nation sit me, but I made sure to read the threads that were posted. Your house of cards are a tumbling down. No one should really take you seriously anymore, and I doubt anyone outside of your small circle does. 

8 hours ago, Walshington said:

After receiving a message from an unknown name on IRC, who claimed they were the only member of Kashmir I didn't hate after I asked their identity; he said I was correct when I guessed LSD on my first try. Lysergic is faster to type and easier to pronounce than Lysergide, so its the name I think of him by and its not much different than people calling me by Meth as a nickname. So I know him well enough to have a nickname for him, with him and I both knowing the meaning behind it.

Lysergic has managed to keep relations friendly between us despite the hostility between Kashmir and me after my war with Lady Dakota. He praised my decision to attack Lady Dakota in response to repeated sanctions and his initial response was to offer a package of aid, rather than throw a fit for not apologizing to her for getting sanctioned like Margrave did. So I have viewed him different from the rest of Kashmir and would have welcomed him in Limitless Nexus had he applied to join us.

7 hours ago, Lysergide said:

Oh, look the laundry list. I really am surprised that is all you could come up with. As far as Brookbank is concerned, there really isn't much to be said in regards ti the fact that you let him in despite not everyone being on board to let him in. Though while I don't remember attacking him nation, I can assure you that if I did, there was nothing more done than a war declaration, so it really is a moot point, and I didn't demand his expulsion, just made sure you knew I didn't like him and didn't like him in the alliance. You sure have a poor memory of events. He went inactive and his nation deleted some time later anyway, so you are throwing stones at a moot point.As far as Margrave is concerned, sorry I attempted to avoid Kashmir from getting the curb stomping that it eventually got and rightly deserved. My bad on wanting to protect my alliance from someone that I saw was manipulating his position of power for his own personal gains, and I assume yours as well. You kindly bring up the wonderful story I wrote for you all, that many enjoyed. Seems kind of silly to bring that up doesn't it? I attempted on numerous occasions to deal with the person in private and yourself on the matter, you both chose to be retards. Not my fault for that, can't fix stupid. You also don't see me stating that I was a model member of Kashmir, but I know for a fact that I am better than Margrave was, and you will ever be. You really are just an arrogant narcissistic. You don't do anything for the alliance, you are inactive more than anything.  I do find it hilarious that you claim it was a misunderstanding, when you plain admitted that you gutted my nation, then never made any attempt to work out some kind of deal to fix what you did until this point. It shows more than anything you are in the wrong and are simply trying to make this issue go away, because you know it leads to larger issues. Try to discredit what some of us have said at this point in this thread, but I have been spot on, you are the one living in a fantasy world. Deny it as much as you would like, you did instigate with Methrage, there were threads about rouging him, and fighting eternal war with him. You silly silly man. I didn't log on very often, even before you started to nation sit me, but I made sure to read the threads that were posted. Your house of cards are a tumbling down. No one should really take you seriously anymore, and I doubt anyone outside of your small circle does. 

My !@#$%*, but this font is strait ass.  Hurts my eyes just reading it.

On June 10, 2016 at 2:55 AM, Sephiroth said:

Lysergic was Kashmir's best remaining member, I was wondering how his nation ended up below mine in NS before I knew it during the war. Gutting Lysergic's nation destroyed any good left in Kashmir, he was arguably their last good member.

At least Lysergic is out now. Congrats to Lysergic on that. o/

See, when I saw the above, I thought you were taking a chance to score a little dig on Kashmir in a public forum based on some recent internal strife.  I thought that probably you didn't know all the people who were in Kashmir, and still decided to single one out as "the last good remaining member".  Coupled with that fact that you referred to him by the wrong name (I mean, I know Lysergic may me synonymous, I've just never heard him called that by anyone but you, right here.  "Lyser" I've heard -- like Meth, it is a natural shortening of his real name. But Lysergic?  Never heard it.), it seemed like you were taking a cheap shot without really knowing what you were talking about.

Then I learned this:

On June 10, 2016 at 9:03 PM, Sephiroth said:

Lysergic is faster to type and easier to pronounce than Lysergide, so its the name I think of him by and its not much different than people calling me by Meth as a nickname.

Now that I know "Lysergic" is easier to pronounce (I guess you say it out loud as you type it) AND it saves you from typing one extra letter ("Lysergide" is 9 letters, "Lysergic" is 8), I see my fears were unfounded.  Consider my comments retracted.

• 2 weeks later...