Nine Nine Nine Nine Nine Nine

I want to tell everybody a true story.

Invicta was founded in 2007. And however it happened, it's 2016.

Pomp & circumstance is difficult, as well as overplayed. However, it's a fact that; we rule, everyone else can suck it.

If we don't claw out our own throats, we may just roll Legion one day.

To those we love, Thank you.

To those we hate, please stop.

To those we simply dislike, thank you giving us an enemy that keeps us united.

And to those we don't know. New peeps. People who are okay. In fact, everyone:

Stay frosty.

285px-Flag_of_Invicta.svg.png

Invicta·Rex

We'll see you for Number 10.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

You know what would make our birthday cool? If someone who wants to "do something about it" does something about it.

I'd say Invicta are one of the better alliance wide fighters on planet Bob. The Doom War was a blessing in disguise, as it really set Invicta on the map for having a legitimate military 

Welcome to thea battlefield.

There was a time when those dumbasses at the Legion threw me under the bus after I did everything for them. Including getting them on the path of reviving their name by singlehandedly* beating NSO&the 7 other AAs. 

But that is irrelevant to the point of this post. The point is that more alliances should do what Invicta is doing. Not just because you believe it's the end of days and all that bull either. But because very very few alliances actually act out in what they believe in. They follow their allies and whatever. Telling themselves things will be different when they are in power. 

The thing is: the path it takes you to get to power shapes you into the problem with the current power.

* = Yes I didnt click the buttons on your nation but I did message all of you/talk to key people that influenced the rest of the Legion and made sure you had the balls to finally declare on tetris. I did all the stats, ran all the propoganda, and I ran your entire military during the war including who had to send aid to whom and who had the money to do so. I gave you a fair fight statistically and then made sure C&G only gave monetary aid in order to ensure you victory. 

And then you kicked me out (and messaged other people telling them to attack me) for posting a declaration of support for Polaris. An alliance that had just put everything on the line for you by sending you aid during the NSO war. What were you afraid of? Getting attacked? Your close ally was just attacked. Your pixels? You had just burned everything in the NSO was. There wasn't much left to lose..

$%&@ you Legion. You deserve to burn.

Edit: not sure if you've declared war on the Legion. I assume by the responses you have and CN is down so I can't check.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

59 minutes ago, Unknown Smurf said:

Edit: not sure if you've declared war on the Legion. I assume by the responses you have and CN is down so I can't check.

No DoW's to speak of, best that I can tell.

Additionally, congrats to you Invicta.  9 years is a long time for anything on Bob to exist.

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'd say Invicta are one of the better alliance wide fighters on planet Bob. The Doom War was a blessing in disguise, as it really set Invicta on the map for having a legitimate military 

The best thing to happen to Invicta's military (at least, after Bipolar, which seriously trimmed the fat from the AA) was the introduction of war statistics. Before them, those of us who were paying attention knew that Invicta was well above the average in terms of fighting ability, but most people weren't paying attention and simply believed the propaganda, which was largely based on the word of a few bitter ex-Invicta members. War statistics showed the truth.

Nine years, huh? Gotta wonder how many alliances that have wanted to roll Invicta out of existence have themselves failed to exist in that span. I can think of quite a few :)

Congrats guys.

Happy birthday Invicta!

You still in Wonderland Smurf? The acid must have eaten your brain.

Purple Haze all in my brain,
lately things don't seem the same,
actin' funny but I don't know why
'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

5 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I'd be surprised if there were 9 nations left...

Invicta's at 71 nations now. Now that doesn't seem like that much today, but it's about the same number of nations it had in 2012.

Yes, that's right. The longer this world continues to exist, the larger Invicta becomes relative to it.

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Invicta's at 71 nations now. Now that doesn't seem like that much today, but it's about the same number of nations it had in 2012.

Yes, that's right. The longer this world continues to exist, the larger Invicta becomes relative to it.

I meant 9 nations left on Planet Bob.

On 5/27/2016 at 9:36 AM, Thrash said:

You know what would make our birthday cool? If someone who wants to "do something about it" does something about it.

Roll Invicta! KiWi sucks! Do something about it! :P

Congrats on 9 years guys, that's a hell of a long time!