LPCN: Freedom or Tyranny?

The Zigur

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a dick waving contest, you are actually making my point in the OP about LPCN not adhering to the standards of civilization.

You are trying to redefine aggression when you have zero credibility to do so after your extensive history of aggressive wars, including the current wars against Oculus.

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This isn't a dick waving contest, you are actually making my point in the OP about LPCN not adhering to the standards of civilization.

You are trying to redefine aggression when you have zero credibility to do so after your extensive history of aggressive wars, including the current wars against Oculus.

name 10 alliances who adhere to your 'standards of civilization' 

Last time we fought SNX, despite the DK embargo on tech deals the damage was so lopsided in SNX vs LN in our favor; Junka going through such lengths to make SNX a punching bag again isn't looking out for the interests of the SNX members.

He must hate the members of SNX. Is he worth getting distracted from the task at hand over though? I'll have to think on that some.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

weird things

u liar snx never defeated animalz on the field of battle that's another one of ur illusions little Romulus lmao! animalz destroyed snx and that stats can be found anywherelol

#easiest war ever

#when boy emporoers get addicted to meth

#childlike empress is irrelevant

lpcn:war:

7 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Last time we fought SNX, despite the DK embargo on tech deals the damage was so lopsided in SNX vs LN in our favor; Junka going through such lengths to make SNX a punching bag again isn't looking out for the interests of the SNX members.

He must hate the members of SNX. Is he worth getting distracted from the task at hand over though? I'll have to think on that some.

The fact that you spawn camp with 30 wonders and 100 improvements does not make you anything more than a bully.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

The fact that you spawn camp with 30 wonders and 100 improvements does not make you anything more than a bully.

That you started the last war with me when I was low in NS from fighting GOONS still and you're going out of your way to provoke another makes you a bad leader.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

That you started the last war with me when I was low in NS from fighting GOONS still and you're going out of your way to provoke another makes you a bad leader.

The Rebel has been launching spy attacks against our low tier for the last two weeks, as well as publicly threatening to attack SNX and you consider it acceptable behavior.

In response I have written the OP which shows just how barbarian LPCN has been in the past. If you wage yet another war of aggression then it only proves the points I make.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Rebel has been launching spy attacks against our low tier for the last two weeks, as well as publicly threatening to attack SNX and you consider it acceptable behavior.

In response I have written the OP which shows just how barbarian LPCN has been in the past. If you wage yet another war of aggression then it only proves the points I make.

Sounds like an incentive 

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Even before he spy oped you guys, you had been ranting for many pages in every thread relating to us about how LPC alliances aren't sovereign, we're bullies because we defended ourselves against you, how you're never going to get over that last war, etc.

Eventually there really is no reason not to attack, if you're going to be ranting against the LPC constantly anyways and slandering us. Your military strength is nothing to be feared.

Edited by Sephiroth

4 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Even before he spy oped you guys, you had been ranting for many pages in every thread relating to us about how LPC alliances aren't sovereign, we're bullies because we defended ourselves against you, how you're never going to get over that last war, etc.

Eventually there really just is no reason not to attack, if you're going to ranting against the LPC constantly anyways and slandering us. Your military strength is nothing to be feared.

Thanks for making my point in the OP. Right here in this post you condone spy attacks and political violence against anyone who disagrees with you publicly.

This is why most people view LPCN as a stronghold of tyranny and you just don't fit in with real, civilized alliances. SNX does not attack people solely because they disagree with us on the OWF.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Animalz delcared on Tao because they were attempting to coup them. Again, as usual, I have the logs to prove this.

TAO fully deserved those attacks, and for SNX to bandwagon on animalz sovereignty, it is no surprise why your historical PR campaign has failed miserably.

I've tried my best to not even look at the thread but since it's the only active one, I figured I'll give my 2 cents since everyone else has. 

TAO has never actually tried to coup Animalz. Attempting to take them away from LPCN? Yes. Couping them? Definitely not. 

Edited by Isolatar

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Thanks for making my point in the OP. Right here in this post you condone spy attacks and political violence against anyone who disagrees with you publicly.

This is why most people view LPCN as a stronghold of tyranny and you just don't fit in with real, civilized alliances. SNX does not attack people who disagree with us.

You hate the LPC because you hate Libertarianism, you are the one who embraced Doomism and the uncivilized nature of it. DBDC was started as an alliance of rogues on none, Doom Sphere was created to enable them to go rogue in the upper tiers as they pleased.

That is the civilization you embraced, despite ranting against them heavily before aligning with them. You became an enemy of civilization, even by your standards pre-Doom Sphere when you joined Doom Sphere.

Edited by Sephiroth

11 minutes ago, Isolatar said:

I've tried my best to not even look at the thread but since it's the only active one, I figured I'll give my 2 cents since everyone else has. 

TAO has never actually tried to coup Animalz. Attempting to take them away from LPCN? Yes. Couping them? Definitely not. 

Thank you for clarifying. As I look as a coup as being anything that subjects animalz to a path they did not intentionally warrant.

regardless, it's the smoking gun per animalz behavior against Tao 

12 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You hate the LPC because you hate Libertarianism, you are the one who embraced Doomism and the uncivilized nature of it. DBDC was started as an alliance of rogues on none, Doom Sphere was created to enable them to go rogue in the upper tiers as they pleased.

That is the civilization you embraced, despite ranting against them heavily before aligning with them. You became an enemy of civilization, even by your standards pre-Doom Sphere when you joined Doom Sphere.

Your really should think before insulting the allies of the only people protecting you from your idiocy.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your really should think before insulting the allies the only people protecting you from your idiocy.

Junka, again you were discredited with actual facts. That's two threads in a row now ;)

Also here is Junka threatening to roll the LPC. According to Junka, threats are a CB. So we have a legit CB.

On 5/19/2016 at 9:50 PM, Immortan Junka said:

We could always just roll the whole LPCN after threatening us, but being that we aren't a bunch of warmongering barbarians running drills is fine too. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I've only spied on you the once a while back, someone's been spying on SNX for the last two weeks? As funny as that is, I can't take credit for someone(s) else's work.

Wow, just wow. Junka, be very, very glad Alexio is the leader of Atlas and not me. If I were leading Atlas, I would treaty Sephiroth and his alliance, and back them up against your stupidity. It's been said before, you have a straight up methboner, and I think you need to just rub it out and get on with the business of destroying your alliance from the inside. Incidentally, explain to me why your foreign tech dealers have to adhere to very nutty demands to tech deal with SNX. I know why, because you're actually working on destroying SNX from the inside out. Alexio said it best, you were just starting to get through the rehab, get clean, and then you relapsed spectacularly.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's not your business.

It is when you try to get us to agree to the following:

Here is the basic ground rules of our tech program:

IMPERIUM BUYERS:
*Must have adequate warchest
*Must have Weapons Research Complex minimum, preferably EMP weaponization
*Must seek to meet military development standards
*Must be prompt and accurate in sending payments, accepting tech
*Must reliably fight during wartime, at least defensively, whenever necessary, without wasting tech.

FOREIGN BUYERS:
*Must be directly allied to Supernova X, or offer tangible strategic benefit to the Imperium
*Must not be engaged in major wars that do not involve the Imperium
*Must meet all normal SNX buyer standards

And I think it also goes to your motives. It looks to me, and obviously to others as well, that you're actually trying to undermine your alliance. Give me a sec to quote those posts, and then I'll come back and edit this.

edit:

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

True the only one I quoted was the focus of your kafkaesque ramblings, but I only scrolled up this one page.

Edited by Grealind

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you don't like our standards then buy from someone else, obviously anything stated in an Atlas embassy cannot be considered confidential.

I question the logic in having such standards, get told it's none of my business, so I produce verifiable evidence why it is in fact my business, especially considering I'm Atlas' Acting Finance Chancellor in addition to being our permanent Interior Chancellor. You opened the door when you tried to claim it was "nun-ya." Maybe you shouldn't do that anymore.