Peace Per Oculus

7 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

I like to think of UziGirl as a member of Non Grata. She's helping us with our greatest goal, casualties, unlike that SirWilliam fellow.

Maybe she can be Kashmir's viceroy for NG. We need someone to counter GPA's viceroy, Stewie, and Shurukian's viceroy, Caustic.

Dude, you only come out in time of war so I have to keep the war going to keep you here. Totally selfish on my part. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Even if SRA declared on everyone, we never fought. So I`ll add my stamp of approval even if not needed.

What, you think I'm the kind of guy who would try to wage war on true Libertarian values and the very freedom of the Brown sphere?  

Actually, due to my lol tier status, the LPCN was right in my wheelhouse, but I avoided you all because:

1. Been there, done that.

2. Sigrun gave me such a warm, sincere welcome back on IRC that I felt it would be uncouth.

3. I saved the OWF AT LEAST a couple of poop threads.

4. Couldn't figure out which COBRA was which.

5. I only have so many slots -- mostly I checked who had recently declared on Kush or PPO and checked to see if anyone was in range, or for other reasons.

FARK -- hit them because I was disappointed in their entry.  Not really a success with this message, as two days later someone from Fark asked how come I didn't hit them.  Just like prom night. :(

NORDREICH -- who can resist a land war in Teutonic country?

NON GRATA -- hit them to show my grave disappointment in Caustic, who KNOWS what he did.  Only guy in my range had nukes, and pretty much wiped the floor with me.  Still unsure how badly Caustic's feelings were hurt by my actions -- hoping he's Catholic and is writhing in guilt.

SENGOKU -- thought I could work up some kind of tenuous Midway parallel for Auctor, turned out more like a Wake Island deal.

POLAR -- he had "Texas" in his nation name.  Even I'm not sure how that factored in, but it did.

NPO -- c'mon, fighting NPO is like seeing the Stones.  Old, but you know all the songs and it is an event in itself -- never know which tour will be their last.  Gotta fight NPO once in your life.

Turns out that NPO and Sengoku have a lot of rich, wondered, nuclear capable friends in my range.  Who knew?  Took counters from NPO, Umbrella and aNiMaLz.

I must say each of my enemies has turned out to be good dudes to spar with -- not coincidentally, none of them are OWF active.

In any case, I appreciate the stamp of approval.

Congrats on peace and good luck.

Appreciate the luck, but why don't you send me some troops instead? I don't quite have peace just yet, and find myself a trifle low on infra.

Edited by Walshington

13 hours ago, The Pansy said:

I expect my wench delivery within 48 hours, as per the agreed draconian terms we can't mention.

Read the fine print of that particular term, my dear Pansy.   Your "wench" has a few ideas of her own and will see you based on her schedule. :P

------------------------------------

Hail Peace! 

Edited by White Chocolate

20 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Read the fine print of that particular term, my dear Pansy.   Your "wench" has a few ideas of her own and will see you based on her schedule. :P

------------------------------------

Hail Peace! 

God dammit Caustic, you had one job to do for me. What's a man got to do for a good subservient  wench around these parts.

3 hours ago, Walshington said:

NON GRATA -- hit them to show my grave disappointment in Caustic, who KNOWS what he did.  Only guy in my range had nukes, and pretty much wiped the floor with me.  Still unsure how badly Caustic's feelings were hurt by my actions -- hoping he's Catholic and is writhing in guilt.

All in Non Grata are in agreement that Caustic doesn't have feelings. The closest he gets happens every morning and goes into the toilet smoothly so long as he takes his fiber tablet. I've seen photos. No, that last sentence is not a joke.:(

3 hours ago, Mogar said:

I am not included?

You've got a great* reputation, Mogar, but you must've gotten a job or a significant other or something, because you're slipping.

*=for non-standard variations of great.

PPO fought hard against bad odds,  as SW was in peace mode long enough anyone would give up on him coming out to fight.

I don't see this as PPO abandoning an ally, but them realizing they were from fighting for a lost cause. It will be interesting to see how PPO relations develop with the Peace Mode King after SW sat the war out during PPO's entire fight.

4 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I don't see this as PPO abandoning an ally, but them realizing they were from fighting for a lost cause. It will be interesting to see how PPO relations develop with the Peace Mode King after SW sat the war out during PPO's entire fight.

Pretty sure they knew it was a lost cause when they entered.

As far as Sir William goes, since I came back the peace mode thing was only brought up once either in-game, on forums or IRC.  And that was by Sir William.  Never was an issue for our coalition as far as I can see.

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

You've got a great* reputation, Mogar, but you must've gotten a job or a significant other or something, because you're slipping.

*=for non-standard variations of great.

It's been quite difficult to find something to even give a !@#$ about lately, as the late Banksy once said, "I'm so cynical and jaded it hurts to type".

Banksy, there's a guy I haven't fought against in years. That brings back memories. Thank you.

PPO did not abandon an ally. Nobody is saying they did, including, you know, their ally Kashmir. They fought to the best of their abilities and when they were presented with a reasonable way out, left, having fought to their utmost. If that reasonable way out were presented to other alliances, this announcement could be very different.

9 hours ago, TurnipCruncher said:

I would like to thank Lurunin, a tough fighter. It took some serious coordination and a stroke of fortune to get to grips with him. Well fought. 

likewise. you guys definitely gave me a run for my money in the last round

1 hour ago, Caustic said:

That's why you don't go to bars in the middle of West Virginia with @Shurukian :P

word of advice...stay away from Bluefield....Beckley...maybe

2 hours ago, Walshington said:

Pretty sure they knew it was a lost cause when they entered.

As far as Sir William goes, since I came back the peace mode thing was only brought up once either in-game, on forums or IRC.  And that was by Sir William.  Never was an issue for our coalition as far as I can see.

yea...no pretty sure about it. We knew we were going to get pounced by a couple different AAs who were just waiting for our DoW to go up. they only shocking thing were a couple of the fringe AAs who hopped in

• 2 weeks later...