Freelancer goes nuts

Lord Hitchcock

Sent to me in the wake of the log drops:

Message: Congrats you’ve ruined me, which is fine I’m done and will be deleting my nation asap, or and listen good .. we turn this into the biggest ooc hack war the OWF has ever seen. 

How that’s achieved is you make a post on your FB account stating this, This account is now owned by fsociety and screen shot it, as matter of fact do it to every social media account you own, then send an email to Caustic stating the same, screen shot it all and send it to me, I’ll handle the PR

The world will flip the $%&* out, that or I’m seriously done, you $%&*ed me good with everyone, 10 years down the drain, which btw is a blessing in disguise, I really can’t stand the place anymore.

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Esoteric    Date: 5/16/2016 3:48:42 PM

Subject: OWF

Message: Out of curiosity, what was you're last post about Freelancer meant to accomplish ? 

You won't get a response, not from him, nor from us. 

He's no longer my problem which begs to question, and again what the $%&* are you trying to accomplish ? 

Esoteric

I don't think you should kicking Freelancer when he's down. He can overreact & jump to conclusions occasionally, but overall he's a good guy & I think III% should keep him in government.

Freelancer has done nothing wrong, so cut the guy a break.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I don't think you should kicking Freelancer when he's down. He can overreact & jump to conclusions occasionally, but overall he's a good guy & I think III% should keep him in government.

Freelancer has done nothing wrong, so cut the guy a break.

He's done a lot wrong unfortunately. And he turned out to being a lieing, blackmailing snake... a weasel among men. I did Planet Bob a favor for sending that sad excuse of a ruler into retirement.

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

He's done a lot wrong unfortunately. And he turned out to being a lieing, blackmailing snake... a weasel among men. I did Planet Bob a favor for sending that sad excuse of a ruler into retirement.

He had a good amount of aid sent to aNiMaLz & wanted to expand relations with the LPC.

Regardless of what he may have done in the past, he was doing good work towards the end when he in gov. Maybe you can PM what you're talking about, but keep in mind he was having large amounts of aid sent to aNiMaLz when someone screwed him out of the job. So I'm not sure why you would have wanted to send him into retirement if you were involved. I remember you mentioning the large amounts of aid in one of your episodes.

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

He had a good amount of aid sent to aNiMaLz & wanted to expand relations with the LPC.

Regardless of what he may have done in the past, he was doing good work towards the end when he in gov. Maybe you can PM what you're talking about, but keep in mind he was having large amounts of aid sent to aNiMaLz when someone screwed him out of the job. So I'm not sure why you would have wanted to send him into retirement if you were involved. I remember you mentioning the large amounts of aid in one of your episodes.

Freelancer was a con-artist, a liar, and he has committed severe espionage on my LPNC brothers. And it breaks my heart having to say that (I thought I knew him too)

5 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I thought those III% aid was tech payments.

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

Now if you'd just do all those other guys in that are screwing monsters inc over. Like that hitchcock guy?

That hitchcock guy is a legend at m inc. the best assless chap wearing rough rider on Bob.

I guess we can bury freelancer's career next to the great maloney's.

33 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

what log drops.

Also, bleh, its hitch posting it so, liez.

I have always posted based on facts. Some truths may be not what you want to hear, facts are facts.