FCA declaration

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

It really does ?

We have no reason support your uprising & instead every reason to crush it. So you guys lost any advantage you might have had with C0bra at war with us, if anything your new TCA leader has painted an even bigger target on you guys.

Any hope for your revolution was destroyed when you guys declared on us as well, now we have no reason to back you guys gaining control of C0bra. The FCA has nobody to back it now, its just a PoW AA being led back into war against those who already defeated most of you. Lucius who was elsewhere and you who left before fighting are 2 exceptions, but as for the rest of them...

Edited by Sephiroth

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

We have no reason support your uprising & instead every reason to crush it. So you guys lost any advantage you might have had with C0bra at war with us, if anything your new TCA leader has painted an even bigger target on you guys.

Any hope for your revolution was destroyed when you guys declared on us as well, now we have no reason to back you guys gaining control of C0bra. The FCA has nobody to back it now, its just a PoW AA being led back into war against those who already defeated most of you. Lucius who was elsewhere and you who left before fighting are 2 exceptions, but as for the rest of them...

How ominous. Perhaps they will fight better for a cause they believe in. 

1 minute ago, Dr Strange said:

How ominous. Perhaps they will fight better for a cause they believe in. 

Not to mention learning from the earlier mistakes committed.

2 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Maybe you will last longer this time before doing a moonlight flip to another alliance again.

It doesn't hurt to save ones nation anyway possible. Anyway I didn't do the moonflip last time. But not going to argue with the likes of you here (another thing I learned fromthe last time).

4 hours ago, tobiash said:

Right here, I would like to apologise to Montezuma. You was the one that saw this coming and I argued against, saying that peace & friendship with FCA should be pursued.

and look what that got us!

Actually to my knowledge, there were no plans for an LPC offensive until after Monty's attack. I guess the brains decided that conflict with LPC was inevitable, and that we might as well get it over with.

1 hour ago, Dr Strange said:

Actually to my knowledge, there were no plans for an LPC offensive until after Monty's attack. I guess the brains   Something, but not brains decided that conflict with LPC was inevitable, and that we might as well get it over with.

I guess that the fact that we got Monty of you back really showed you how much we wanted to destroy you! and when you got offer help with Trade Circles on brown that was the final provokation. "LPC offered to help us with TC's, You know you only do that to your enemies! Lets attack first".

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

It doesn't hurt to save ones nation anyway possible. Anyway I didn't do the moonflip last time. But not going to argue with the likes of you here (another thing I learned fromthe last time).

Well, you sure a hell did not save your nation with this move!

8 minutes ago, tobiash said:

I guess that the fact that we got Monty of you back really showed you how much we wanted to destroy you! and when you got offer help with Trade Circles on brown that was the final provokation. "LPC offered to help us with TC's, You know you only do that to your enemies! Lets attack first".

Ah relax. It was Meths talk in private that really sunk your chances, besides the fact there is alot of animosity. 

Brown TCs? *shivers* 

Well I never got anything about these offers. All I got was: you're stupid, need guidence,  I own you. 

4 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Ah relax. It was Meths talk in private that really sunk your chances, besides the fact there is alot of animosity. 

Brown TCs? *shivers* 

Well I never got anything about these offers. All I got was: you're stupid, need guidence,  I own you. 

In all my interactions with COBRA you`ve never been a member, I don`t know what rank you think you hold. I said COBRA obviously needs guidance, since you guys seem to have no idea what you're doing. Although you seem to be worse than GK in my short interaction with you getting the FCA to declare on us.

I'll be seeing you soon in war.;)

4 hours ago, the rebel said:

Surprising move and Junka posting heavily in this topic was to be expected, he must of promised aid in this proxy war of his.

I had no part in this, however after LPCNs public threats against the Imperium for daring to have an opinion we would have every right to do so should we choose to.

Edited by Immortan Junka

7 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Brown TCs? *shivers* 

So instead of quit talking to Methrage and step back to see what moves LPCN make, you charge out on a headless attack witch at best can be descripted as dishonourable given members of you alliance have already surrendered once.

TC's not much I know, but all things start small and maybe you should talk to Dr Strange, I think I would have relayed an offer no matter how small. Unless you guys had already decided to attack.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I had no part in this, however after LPCNs public threats against the Imperium for daring to have an opinion we would have every right to do so should we choose to.

I better start by saying that this is not a threat, It does not take much now a days :rolleyes:

But is aiding to one side in a war considered a CB by the other side? or not?

We weren't talking, he messaged me and I responded. This was the next response from him.

The time for negotiation with him and others who have already attacked is pointless, we will show them in war how wrong they are, there is no use arguing with them about "What ifs". We knew Lucius likely couldn`t be trusted from the start regardless, this only confirms it.

Edited by Sephiroth

24 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

In all my interactions with COBRA you`ve never been a member, I don`t know what rank you think you hold. 

Lucius was  a COBRA founder, and served as the 4th Mandarin. In all your interactions with us I don't see how you missed that.

6 minutes ago, tobiash said:

I better start by saying that this is not a threat, It does not take much now a days :rolleyes:

But is aiding to one side in a war considered a CB by the other side? or not?

The Rebel and Montezuma both threatened violence against my members because we said that LPCN's behavior is stupid, along with The Rebel's spy attack against myself we have ample reason to consider LPCN a hostile entity.

8 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Lucius was  a COBRA founder, and served as the 4th Mandarin. In all your interactions with us I don't see how you missed that.

COBRA was to busy aligning with our enemies to keep in touch during his short reign after he replaced you.

3 hours ago, Transcended said:

really??? yet another 30 page thread about the same thing

Nope, different Cobras. Last thread was about evil cobra vs righteous cobra- and this topic is about good cobra vs bad cobra

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Rebel and Montezuma both threatened violence against my members because we said that LPCN's behavior is stupid, along with The Rebel's spy attack against myself we have ample reason to consider LPCN a hostile entity.

I see and it was not like you and your member was not provoking! Beside you very well know that none of these members hold places in gov. So hold them to their promises of a dual after the war. instead of acting all puffed up!

Edited by tobiash
Clarification

8 minutes ago, tobiash said:

I see and it was not like you and your member was not provoking! Beside you very well know that none of these members hold places in gov. So hold them to their promises of a dual after the war. instead of acting all puffed up!

You are not very experienced in this world, it is considered very bad when a member threatens war against another alliance and he remains a member, and it means such activity is sanctioned by govt. In fact such a thing is a classic Casus Belli.

We don't do duels, the Imperium fights as a unit and we only go to war over something very serious as our members are civilized and love peace. Every major war except one in our entire existence was defensive in nature.