FCA declaration

1 minute ago, tobiash said:

Right here, I would like to apologise to Montezuma. You was the one that saw this coming and I argued against, saying that peace & friendship with FCA should be pursued.

and look what that got us!

Montezuma...is a small part of LPCNs pr problem 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Now we are all your problem B-)

Ain't that the truth. 

Since I started LPCN ilk have been my biggest liability. And if I wasn't fighting aNiMaLz I was fighting one of their affiliates. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

COBRA was never part of the LPCN, in fact, Inquisitor Severus was a foreign officer in Supernova X (COBRA was an Imperial Commonwealth affiliate before becoming a Kashmir protectorate), and Lucius was a member of The Crimson Army. This whole AA stealing thing was an obvious attempt to poach noobs to become fresh meatshields, why is it surprising that the COBRA diaspora rejects the claims of a usurper with zero history as a COBRA member?

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Those from FCA who wish to join Cobra & still be part of the LPC can still change their  AA to Cobra to avoid fighting us if they haven't attacked.

So you are calling back the people you call cowards so they can continue to vote for you? Apperently it doesn't matter how worthless or despicible they are as long as they vote for you. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

So you are calling back the people you call cowards so they can continue to vote for you? Apperently it doesn't matter how worthless or despicible they are as long as they vote for you. 

I don't think Baron expected this when he switched back to FCA & I haven't called him a coward. The TCA is history & you are a relic, who is trying to throw nations we've already beaten back into war with us.

Cobra doesn't need you or any of the others who have chosen to fight on the wrong side of history. This army of yours has already fought us & knows the outcome.

i'm not referring to your multiple threads, i'm referring to the multiple COBRA declarations, Having multiple suballiances branching into essentially multiple meaningless rogue combatants (see also, TAO, doom squad (second incarnation), devils brigade, whatever the jack layton is), etc, are kind of kashmirs thing.   

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

I don't think Baron expected this when he switched back to FCA & I haven't called him a coward. The TCA is history & you are a relic, who is trying to throw nations we've already beaten back into war with us.

Cobra doesn't need you or any of the others who have chosen to fight on the wrong side of history. This army of yours has already fought us & knows the outcome.

Relic...I like that word. 

"...future isn't written yet. So make it a good one" 

"Maybe I have a soft spot for lost causes when they are truly lost" 

30 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Cobra doesn't need you

lol give it a rest, the Cobra AA you stole has exactly one member who is your own dude, the two AAs with actual COBRA nations are both at war with you.

Do you actually believe this stuff or is this just the usual clown car entertainment? 

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=14621

Edited by Immortan Junka

I don't think Cobra or C0bra needs him, it seemed like it was when he showed up COBRA pulled out of the LPC to team up with Kashmir. He's always a member just long enough to completely switch their position out of nowhere.

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

2016-011.png

An announcement from the Criminal Organization of Bloodlust, Revenge, and Advancement. (Free COBRA Army faction)

As of tonight FCA forces are now in a open state of war with Kanabis COBRA.

General Kanabis has made no attempt to contact me over this matter of COBRA government, and refuses to acknowledge the grivences of FCA officials. Furthermore he made this personal by exposing previous operations, having his brother delete the COBRA forums, and posting offensive images.

FCA DOES NOT consider itself at war with Kashmir as a matter of  honor. 

FCA also declares open war with the LPCN. For reasons including but not limited to:

1. Misrepresentation of FCA intentions

2. Threats

3. Insulting the good name of Lucius Optimus of The First Order and others of or formally of TCA

4. Arrogantly asuming that Libertarian Empire has some kind of right to own and direct COBRA.

I'll reiterate...COBRA is INDEPENDENT of LPCN. We offered you a chance to have your own libertarian bastardization of it, yet you Sephiroth claim ownership of all the COBRAsphere.

May providence defend the right.

The COBRA CIVIL WAR has begun

cobra_10.jpg

We'd sooner surrender to Methrage than to a band of Traitors, Thieves, and Cowards.

And we haven't surrendered to Methrage, have we?

Let's do this.

o7

53 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

We'd sooner surrender to Methrage than to a band of Traitors, Thieves, and Cowards.

And we haven't surrendered to Methrage, have we?

Let's do this.

o7

I hate to say this, But these guys almost makes you look good.

1 hour ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

Anyway, i'm about to take leave of this forum while you folks grapple around your alphabet soup of acronyms and meaningless micro drama. 

Yes when bigger alliance engage in smaller and sillier issues its not meaningless.

2 hours ago, tobiash said:

When you surrender you dont get to attack the alliance that you surrendered to and say '2 wars'! Surrender mean no attacking until after the war they surrendered from is over!

and tell me is it over?

Yes we are playing it dirty but from what I recall Sephiroth also loves to play dirty. Poaching members spreading propanganda, stealing names self declaring ones self as the enemy alliance commander (nevermind the fact that COBRA never had a post called commander or acts like an army). LPC had the choice to fight this battle honourably, rather than whine in forums how they were wronged, cheated and betrayed (we did none of it).