FCA declaration

2016-011.png

An announcement from the Criminal Organization of Bloodlust, Revenge, and Advancement. (Free COBRA Army faction)

As of tonight FCA forces are now in a open state of war with Kanabis COBRA.

General Kanabis has made no attempt to contact me over this matter of COBRA government, and refuses to acknowledge the grivences of FCA officials. Furthermore he made this personal by exposing previous operations, having his brother delete the COBRA forums, and posting offensive images.

FCA DOES NOT consider itself at war with Kashmir as a matter of  honor. 

FCA also declares open war with the LPCN. For reasons including but not limited to:

1. Misrepresentation of FCA intentions

2. Threats

3. Insulting the good name of Lucius Optimus of The First Order and others of or formally of TCA

4. Arrogantly asuming that Libertarian Empire has some kind of right to own and direct COBRA.

I'll reiterate...COBRA is INDEPENDENT of LPCN. We offered you a chance to have your own libertarian bastardization of it, yet you Sephiroth claim ownership of all the COBRAsphere.

May providence defend the right.

The COBRA CIVIL WAR has begun

cobra_10.jpg

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet not as single war has been declared on C0BRA!

As I see it, you used the ploy of surrender to regroup and attack. Well played, We will not fall for that one again!

Edit: True I found the one single war!

Edited by tobiash
Found my war

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

"Free COBRA Army" or whatever you call yourselves will be burned to the ground, you guys have made a fatal mistake.

Nah that was you when you insulted my intelligence. 

We will win, because I have already decided we will. 

Only a matter of time....

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

Nah that was you when you insulted my intelligence. 

We will win, because I have already decided we would. 

Only a matter of time....

Considering most of your alliance has already surrendered once, I doubt you guys will last long.

True, I stand corrected in regards to the war on GK! But that does not change that lot of you have surrended once to us and you are now rejoining the war!

Edited by tobiash

16 minutes ago, tobiash said:

And yet not as single war has been declared on C0BRA!

As I see it, you used the ploy of surrender to regroup and attack. Well played, We will not fall for that one again!

Edit: True I found the one single war!

2 wars. 

We don't want to target fellow COBRAs anyway, they have fought with honor. You succeed in smashing most all of them into nuclear dust anyway.

17 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

2 wars. 

We don't want to target fellow COBRAs anyway, they have fought with honor. You succeed in smashing most all of them into nuclear dust anyway.

It looks to me like you sold down from 10.7k NS to 4.1k NS in order to avoid fighting me, leaving only a non-nuclear FCA member in my range. Its a shame because I would have enjoyed laying waste to your nation, but I'll get to that eventually.

26 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

2 wars. 

When you surrender you dont get to attack the alliance that you surrendered to and say '2 wars'! Surrender mean no attacking until after the war they surrendered from is over!

and tell me is it over?

14 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

It looks to me like you sold down from 10.7k NS to 4.1k NS in order to avoid fighting me, leaving only a non-nuclear FCA member in my range. Its a shame because I would have enjoyed laying waste to your nation, but I'll get to that eventually.

Like you haven't pulled the same thing on my allies, mister full wonders and maxed improvements.:rolleyes:

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Like you haven't pulled the same thing on my allies, mister full wonders and maxed improvements.:rolleyes:

I will take great joy in knowing the vast difference when you nuke me :lol1:

12 minutes ago, tobiash said:

When you surrender you dont get to attack the alliance that you surrendered to and say '2 wars'! Surrender mean no attacking until after the war they surrendered from is over!

and tell me is it over?

Idk. I never surrendered to anyone. 

I just started following...but I guess the current war isn't over no. Not that it matters because FCA just got here, it is sovereign, and we have our own ends to make. 

If an individual nation surrendered,  then came here, and is now fighting you again...I guess that is a testament to how fast I can motivate an army. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

8 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You expect with you "leading" the charge with a down sell this will change the outcome how?

You're the changed variable between GK`s attempt & this attempt, you don't seem like you will have more success. Kashmir has their hands full, so I can make time for you guys.

I recognized FCA as seperate from Cobra, so this suicidal move by you makes little sense to me.

8 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Idk. I never surrendered to anyone. 

I just started following...but I guess the current war isn't over no. Not that it matters because FCA just got here, it is sovereign, and we have our own ends to make. 

If an individual nation surrendered,  then came here, and is now fighting you again...I guess that is a testament to how fast I can motivate an army. 

No, You did not surrender and I hope you take great joy & pride in leading these poor nations to their doom. You might get terms, they sure as hell will not!

7 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You expect with you "leading" the charge with a down sell this will change the outcome how?

You're the changed variable between GK`s attempt & this attempt, you don't seem like you will have more success. Kashmir has their hands full, so I can make time for you guys.

I recognized FCA as seperate from Cobra, so this suicidal move by you makes little sense to me.

Eh. You'll see. 

Fact is your kind just annoy me. We actually agree on lots of Bob wide issues, but you are irritating. 

It's not so much suicide as it is a statement. Your own Sir Kindle said no own can ever be truly "destroyed" on Planet Bob. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus