Sending a call out to CN's Flag Artists

Alonso Quixano

Hello,

I'm with an alliance called el Castillo, and we just hit twenty members, which means we can upload a flag, but we don't have one. We are also internally doing flag submissions, but we'd also like to open it up to the world to see what they can offer.

We're a Mayan themed alliance, on brown team. So I was thinking of maybe something plain, brown background, and something resembling the el Castillo at Chichen Itza. Or if you want to try a concept piece based on Mayan culture, give it a shot.

I will PM the winner about payment.

Thank you,

Alonso Quixano

8 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Hello,

I'm with an alliance called el Castillo, and we just hit twenty members, which means we can upload a flag, but we don't have one. We are also internally doing flag submissions, but we'd also like to open it up to the world to see what they can offer.

We're a Mayan themed alliance, on brown team. So I was thinking of maybe something plain, brown background, and something resembling the el Castillo at Chichen Itza. Or if you want to try a concept piece based on Mayan culture, give it a shot.

I will PM the winner about payment.

Thank you,

Alonso Quixano

I don't actually believe the Mayans existed, so here is a traditional castle flag

XPiwyzG.png