You were in a hurry?  With so many other alliances already engaged? Please don’t tell me you feared that we’d all hit you first. :)

The following stats were compiled from a screen shot 4/12/2016 4:14 am.  Just hours after the initial blitz.  

Where do you see even?

TDO                     25 nations 30,917   Avg. Strength    4,531   Avg. Infra   622 Avg. Tech  176 Nukes

Mercs                  12 nations 16,056   Avg. Strength    2,762    Avg. Infra   407 Avg, Tech  81 Nukes
Alpha Wolves       13 nations 14,644  Avg. Strength     2,718   Avg. Infra   338Avg. Tech   60 Nukes 
OP                        9 Nations   22,145  Avg. Strength     3,462   Avg. Infra  478 Avg. Tech    77 Nukes
Misfits                   6 Nations   15,198  Avg. Strength    2,494   Avg. Infra   325 Avg. Tech   32 Nukes

Misfits   10 declarations by TDO
OP         27 declarations by TDO
AW        11 declarations by TDO 
Mercs     25 declarations by TDO

You keep saying you "Winning". Not sure I see it that way. Half your guys couldn't even defend against me with there superior strength. That's why they are all in Anarchy and either have Zero troops or spent 90% of there cash to keep built up. Even with superior coordination they had trouble knocking me down, and I still have all the cash I need to rebuild.

Edited by WileyXero

Sasco and Robert are kicking your ass, Hellion appears to be inactive, and your other two wars, only one of which you are winning, are fairly even. 

Plus, we know what your warchest is. You do not have the funds to rebuild. 

I don't know why you'd make such easily disproven claims. 

Lol Robert kicking my ass? Ha! You mean, he lets Liz go first and then takes advantage of no troops? If so then sure. Guess being a sissy makes you a winner.

And I can assure I have the money. Not to mention a card up my sleeve. No worries. you will find out in about 24-48hrs.

Plus half your people are only in like 2 conflicts while we are all in 4 or more. Your alliance is almost entirely pathetic in its behavior.

Insults,

Threats of Dirty ops

Psychotic Outburst of Rage (DevilDog)

Hiding from Conflicts,

Wine about a so called "Down Declare" Even though your by far the strongest alliance in the game.

Im beginning to think TDO is Middle School program sponsored by pampers.

Edited by WileyXero

So apparently now we're calling legitimate military strategy "sissy". I'd be doing the same in his shoes. Maybe if you tried it, MERCS wouldn't have taken more damage, alone, than TDO.

Guess not everyone has the time to be an overly indulged shut in who spends every waking moment on CN. 

And we knew we would take more damage, from the beginning I said that. Thats why I called your whining about a "Downdeclare" complete bull crap.

Edited by WileyXero

I understand now why this is so easy, thinking coordinating is being a sissy. Good stuff. If only half the people have 2 wars, you didn't do a great job planning this war. We are defending, you should make sure everyone has at least 3. That's entirely on you. And yeah, a nuke knocks everyone into anarchy. I feel like you're kinda new to this and have no idea of how this game works. I mean, you could ask for help. Always happy to explain some things. Or you could complain about people being better than you. Up to you. 

I logged out for a night and came back to ZI and under 200 tech. Fair play TDO. Disappointed in those dirty ops against me though. Sadly college is taking up too much time for me to mount any sort of defence against 6 solid players.

My only apology is to those i couldn't coordinate with.

I've never been ZI'd since round 1, so well done on that

Edited by KingBilly1

On 5/18/2016 at 2:49 AM, WileyXero said:

Lol Robert kicking my ass? Ha! You mean, he lets Liz go first and then takes advantage of no troops? If so then sure. Guess being a sissy makes you a winner.

And I can assure I have the money. Not to mention a card up my sleeve. No worries. you will find out in about 24-48hrs.

Plus half your people are only in like 2 conflicts while we are all in 4 or more. Your alliance is almost entirely pathetic in its behavior.

Insults,

Threats of Dirty ops

Psychotic Outburst of Rage (DevilDog)

Hiding from Conflicts,

Wine about a so called "Down Declare" Even though your by far the strongest alliance in the game.

Im beginning to think TDO is Middle School program sponsored by pampers.

Hi mate, this is coordination, it is very important to do good damage in TE, and I was very surprised that you didn't do the same on us with your fellow MERCS, I can see you are all new players, you lost a war, but at least you had the god damn balls to declare on us knowing our strength and experience and that is something I can only respect, I would like to fight you guys again, and I hope next time you win, I really don't care about winning wars I just like fighting and destruction, I hope there is no hard feelings towards me, as I am always friendly with my target and never mean any ill will.

I sincerely hope that you do have money to rebuild and that you enjoy the rest of the round, If you are looking for sissy cowards tactics, then look no further than Defcon 1 classic, they know they can never defeat TDO in fair fight, so they wait until they are nuclear anarchy and are just getting out of war, then they declare .

BTW, Rexus and Caz, I couldn't give less than !@#$ if this war is fair or not, I woke up saw about 36 messages and immediately thought "War time" looked at my war screen and saw OP and thought "!@#$@#$ awesome, this is gonna be epic", I love fighting OP, my only regret this war is that I did not declare on the misfits as well, I really enjoyed it and exchanged some friendly messages with OP targets, I hope everyone enjoyed it as well.

Have a good rebuild everyone.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

On May 17, 2016 at 5:02 PM, rexius said:

You were in a hurry?  With so many other alliances already engaged? Please don’t tell me you feared that we’d all hit you first. :)

The following stats were compiled from a screen shot 4/12/2016 4:14 am.  Just hours after the initial blitz.  

Where do you see even?

TDO                     25 nations 30,917   Avg. Strength    4,531   Avg. Infra   622 Avg. Tech  176 Nukes

Mercs                  12 nations 16,056   Avg. Strength    2,762    Avg. Infra   407 Avg, Tech  81 Nukes
Alpha Wolves       13 nations 14,644  Avg. Strength     2,718   Avg. Infra   338 Avg. Tech   60 Nukes 
OP                        9 Nations   22,145  Avg. Strength     3,462   Avg. Infra  478 Avg. Tech    77 Nukes
Misfits                   6 Nations   15,198  Avg. Strength    2,494   Avg. Infra   325 Avg. Tech   32 Nukes

Misfits   10 declarations by TDO
OP         27 declarations by TDO
AW        11 declarations by TDO 
Mercs     25 declarations by TDO

I love the how the facts are still being ignored..   Seriously..  you still refuse to admit that it was a rather large down declare???? You know that OP generally doesn’t wine about things like this.. We usually mind our business and go about our business trying to hurt you back as much as we possibly can.. :)

Mercs, AW, OP, Misfits combined avg. strength 17,000 ...  TDO  combined  Avg. Strength 30,919 

30,917 vs 17,000 

Much wider than this.... and game rules wouldn’t even allow many of your nations to declare...

Trust me...  I know from OP’s glory days of being top builders and fighters...  how hard it was sometimes to find targets/AA's that were even reasonably close in Nation Strength to declare on.  But the difference is we never would have gone ahead with such a disparity in strength as much as this.

I guess what bothers me most is that you seemingly didn’t care... or if you ever consider the consequences of how beating down young and/or less experienced players which were already at a disadvantage at the start... only serves to hurt participation in a game which is already in serious decline. 

PS..

I do want to say that appreciate the complimentary and sportsmanlike comments I have been hearing from some TDO members. 

Oh well...  I’m not gonna harp on this any further... back to your regularly scheduled programming.

So, I don't know. there were 15 people more in those alliances. I know we even went through them and looked how many people were actually strong. And yeah, we couldve gotten 9 people to sign up and join TDO with zero ANS and bring down our AA ANS, but what's the point? We did really try to make it fair. And yes, it is hard to find AAs with enough Strength to go against. And I don't see us ruining anybody's round, since you were all pretty strong before this war. In any case, sorry if it wasn't. Far from me to $%&@ over new players. Actually quite happy to help out with that. 

Edited by Virgin Mary

Since the D1 hit on TDO in the midst of this war...

TDO losses: 101,378

D1 losses: 183,112

D1 cannot even win a war in which their opponent is half their strength, and already engaged in a war against three other alliances.

In fact, I can't even remember the last time D1 won a war against anyone.

It would seem that, in fact, quality does trump quantity. Who knew?

Edited by Cazaric
Added "losses"

4 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Since the D1 hit on TDO in the midst of this war...

TDO losses: 101,378

D1 losses: 183,112

D1 cannot even win a war in which their opponent is half their strength, and already engaged in a war against three other alliances.

In fact, I can't even remember the last time D1 won a war against anyone.

It would seem that, in fact, quality does trump quantity. Who knew?

well, I stand corrected, even in an unfair fight D1 can't win against TDO

Eh, I've been fairly inactive this round - so apologies on the lack of stats for some wars as the onus of that usually lays on me (you should have seen their target sheet though, good lord). 

However, I do politely disagree about that first war being a down-declare. It seemed fairly even from where I was coming from, and while D1 coming in is against what is usually consider the fair play guide I don't hold it against them as for the time being we are at least holding our own, and tbh, it's nice to end the round on a challenge!

As always all the best to you all, and i'm glad I decomed my generals as the ops fly around. Hopefully I may get the chance to retaliate to a few before the round is over ;)

Please keep me in war otherwise I shall be sorely disappointed in you all!

it is the last 10 days or so of the round anyways.

unbeknownst to them and possibly you they are actually helping you.

you can't take your cash into next round anyways. may as well spend it soon.