Alpha Wolves defending Overlords

Alpha Wolves running into another War

3863b05d-d548-46f6-b211-e4dae048ea77_zps

(Sorry it is a little late - debated about posting it)

Alpha Wolves come to the defense of AGW Overlords and attack The Final Countdown alliance.

So again the wolves are fighting another 7 nation alliance, but at least these guys have some strength!

Thanks for the time,

The Alpha Wolves:

Al Bundy

Malakarlian

Ric Rast

Vdiddy1

Tja65

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean to activate an optional aggression on TFC :P. AGW sent two nations to Pax Corvus to defend those weak nations. I had two wars declared on AGW in return (not much fight back hopefully AW puts up a fight)

Al Bundy, I do not want to be arrested for animal abuse :(:P

o/ AW

1 minute ago, President Hardin said:

I think you mean to activate an optional aggression on TFC :P. AGW sent two nations to Pax Corvus to defend those weak nations. I had two wars declared on AGW in return (not much fight back hopefully AW puts up a fight)

o/ AW

Hahaha I hope we are a challenge! Or at least some fun haha

Im a Women's Shoe Salesman, not a cop haha beat away haha

Al

1 hour ago, President Hardin said:

o/ AW

Oh, Hardin, give it up. Those two AGW members were former Apparatus members and personal friends from before our merger with Pax. Since you folks saw fit to attack us without provocation, our old buddies decided to come home out of their sense of duty and nostalgia, entirely of their own accord. They weren't asked, they weren't ordered. If anything else had been the case, more AGW folks would have come over to have some fun. 

You've been doing nothing but whining about us defending ourselves since the day we fought back, the day you decided to attack us. 

If you dislike being kicked back so badly, don't launch unprovoked attacks against peaceful alliances. 

Though we do thank you for the opportunity to dust off our nukes. It's been a long time for some of us ol' retired folk. ;) 

o7

4 hours ago, Randalla said:

Oh, Hardin, give it up. Those two AGW members were former Apparatus members and personal friends from before our merger with Pax. Since you folks saw fit to attack us without provocation, our old buddies decided to come home out of their sense of duty and nostalgia, entirely of their own accord. They weren't asked, they weren't ordered. If anything else had been the case, more AGW folks would have come over to have some fun. 

You've been doing nothing but whining about us defending ourselves since the day we fought back, the day you decided to attack us. 

If you dislike being kicked back so badly, don't launch unprovoked attacks against peaceful alliances. 

Though we do thank you for the opportunity to dust off our nukes. It's been a long time for some of us ol' retired folk. ;) 

o7

haha I think you overestimate your abilities :P

while you are a fair fighter, the rest of pax are horrible. It's why we are doing 250k damage and taking about 115. 

those two members of AGW were asked to defend you by either pax or agw because you couldn't defend yourselves. :P 

As far as neutrality goes, it is extremely boring to collect bills and pay taxes all the time. You attacked us with your peaceful tactics :(

on to 12 million casulties! 

go out there and attack Oculus or GPA :)

sign a treaty with your butt buddies over at AGW since you are so fond of them! ;) be apart of this cruel world! 

To: President Hardin    From: Hitmewith    Date: 5/9/2016 2:40:44 AM

Subject: surrender

Message: i am Hitmewith of Pax Corvus im filing my surrender as i am incapable of fighting back any longer, please tell the two people who declared that i surrendered and will no longer be fighting in this wa

To: President Hardin    From: Dakkessian    Date: 5/3/2016 8:30:51 PM

Subject: RE: Advice

Thanks. First war advice i've gotten, just been winging it.

Saw

9 hours ago, Auctor said:

He spied on SDS. What you are saying is incorrect and would probably seem clever if that weren't the case.

Alas, no he didn't. He spied on President Hardin, a former SDS government member who is still in this AA, which is largely (possibly entirely, I don't know all the members) composed of ex-SDS government.

2 hours ago, President Hardin said:

haha I think you overestimate your abilities :P

while you are a fair fighter, the rest of pax are horrible. It's why we are doing 250k damage and taking about 115. 

those two members of AGW were asked to defend you by either pax or agw because you couldn't defend yourselves. :P 

As far as neutrality goes, it is extremely boring to collect bills and pay taxes all the time. You attacked us with your peaceful tactics :(

on to 12 million casulties! 

go out there and attack Oculus or GPA :)

sign a treaty with your butt buddies over at AGW since you are so fond of them! ;) be apart of this cruel world! 

To: President Hardin    From: Hitmewith    Date: 5/9/2016 2:40:44 AM

Subject: surrender

Message: i am Hitmewith of Pax Corvus im filing my surrender as i am incapable of fighting back any longer, please tell the two people who declared that i surrendered and will no longer be fighting in this wa

To: President Hardin    From: Dakkessian    Date: 5/3/2016 8:30:51 PM

Subject: RE: Advice

Thanks. First war advice i've gotten, just been winging it.

Saw

Ya i think someone should have attacked him for abandoning his alliance when in need, no matter if he could or couldnt fight....

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Alas, no he didn't. He spied on President Hardin, a former SDS government member who is still in this AA, which is largely (possibly entirely, I don't know all the members) composed of ex-SDS government.

You need to get facts before you ignorantly post. Sirwilliam spied a SDS member. Then hid in peace mode when there's a response. Stop whining, it happened. Take a beating and rebuild :P

4 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Still not what happened. You can keep repeating it again and again though.

8 hours ago, President Hardin said:

I just removed your blustering and left intact the part which is relevant to my response; I find it highly unlikely that AGW gov would ask any of their members to fight a war since the AA has been mostly inactive for 2+ years now in the grand scheme of things. Would you care to try again?

Maybe those two guys just don't like you. I can't imagine why, though. :rolleyes:

Edited by DeathAdder

This thread is great. I love this thread. This is a great thread.

If we could keep it so that the people fighting me had manhattan projects, that'd be pretty okay.

Edited by B1gAlMan

8 hours ago, President Hardin said:

You need to get facts before you ignorantly post. Sirwilliam spied a SDS member. Then hid in peace mode when there's a response. Stop whining, it happened. Take a beating and rebuild :P

I think everybody's short selling this one a little bit. The final countdown was attacking someone close to Kashmir, an SDS member was aiding the attacker, Kashmir messaged the SDS member to stop aiding the attacker, the attacker refused, and was then spied by Kashmir. Not 100% on this, but I think that's close.

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I just removed your blustering and left intact the part which is relevant to my response

I wish there was a bluster filter on this thing, but it would probably kill the OWF. 

Nice to see Randalla active again, though.

4 hours ago, ericsw said:

still waiting to be hit, please can you rectify this oversight asap.

thanks

Eh, ur just like MI.....gain some strength then I give a crap about you.

AL