When Laziness Met Treaty-Writing

zcYG2Ym.png

The Steamhouse Accords

Article I – Sovereignty
The signatories shall respect the rules of the steamhouse, and neither signatory shall use the other’s hook for their hat lest they be charged a fee of $15 for incorrect use of a hook.

Article II – Non-Aggression and Disputes
If both parties want the same seat in the sauna, they will discuss it reasonably. Heated discussion or violence will lead to a $40 fee, and removal of sauna privileges.

Article III – Intelligence
If either party finds a towel on the rack that they know the other party would like to use, they are encouraged to share it with them. Of course, shared towels require a $3 surcharge.

Article IV – Mutual Defense
Both signatories have agreed to upgrade to our Premium Membership, at the bargain price of $399.99. As a result, if one signatory is assaulted by a non-member, the other signatory must now come to their defense if requested.

Article V – Optional Aggression
If one party should start towel-whipping a non-member, the other signatory is encouraged, but not required, to join in, in the interests of unity and morale. Any towels damaged in this exercise can be replaced for $70 each.

Article VI – Termination
If one party finds that the other is ogling their ooh lah lahs a little too often, they may choose to end membership to the steamhouse by submitting an early termination form, which will be processed in no less than 48 hours and require a $50 fee. If the signatories engage in fisticuffs in the 72 hours following termination, this fee will increase to $125,000.

For Sparta

Wilhelm the Demented, King
Cazaric, King
octaviafleur, Ephor of Philoxenia
Jessica Rabbit, Ephor of Lykoi
MrGed, Ephor of Mesoa
whitetigger, Elder of Mesoa

For Invicta

KingWilliam, President of Invicta
rotty, Vice President
Killlman4, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Justavictim, Minister of Erection Affairs
Lord James, Minister of War Affairs
Daniel P, Minister of Internal Affairs

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

Sparta has 2 Kings? :o

Seems weird, but congrats all the same.

" Classical Sparta in ancient Greece was ruled for over 700 years by two kings at a time (q.v., List of Kings of Sparta), belonging to two separate dynasties, who could veto one another's actions. In addition Sparta had groups of officials known as Ephors and a council of elders."

:)

And thanks.

1 minute ago, Cazaric said:

" Classical Sparta in ancient Greece was ruled for over 700 years by two kings at a time (q.v., List of Kings of Sparta), belonging to two separate dynasties, who could veto one another's actions. In addition Sparta had groups of officials known as Ephors and a council of elders."

:)

And thanks.

Somehow I didn't know that or forgot, despite being half Greek & my lineage going back to the Spartans on that side. Thanks for the explanation.

Good luck o7

If you didn't think you could, you could've just edited our names however you wanted, and we either would've a) not noticed or b) not cared.

Very free spirited we are.

Congrats team. Allies allying allies. I love it when the alliance I'm allied to, allies me back.

18 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Somehow I didn't know that or forgot, despite being half Greek & my lineage going back to the Spartans on that side. Thanks for the explanation.

Good luck o7

I on the other hand did know that, but then again I am smarter than everyone else here.

By the way, I do not care for either Sparta or Invicta. They can both burn for all I care, which is actually rather little these days (if you can believe it).

20 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I on the other hand did know that, but then again I am smarter than everyone else here besides my sweet saviors. Those guys are swell

That may be true, but i have never thought someone else might match the'eeeee otherwise unknown cookiecutter alliance, from the great yonder of yester decade ,or  maybe someone has passed them in such a skill :ph34r:

also why haven't you called