A Few Announcements from the Bunker

7 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

You thought you were being cute, Alexio, until you were reminded that Atlas put up one of the more embarrassing war efforts in recent history, no?

(Edit: Cue defense from the esteemed apologists and sycophants.)

Course this thread isn't about you, about us, or about the blithering manchild named LH that we civilized folks must tolerate. That being the case perhaps we all ought to piss off. :)

Credit to Alexio when it's due, he fought with his alliance

11 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Cry more, baby. I just hope you don't cut yourself over it.

Choo choo, Kashmir is getting rolled. Hopefully your championed NSO allies give a damn

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Choo choo, Kashmir is getting rolled. Hopefully your championed NSO allies give a damn

We'll be joining you in your corner for a good cry when we're down to a comparable NS. Given though we're not the scourge of Planet Bob and you have the market cornered on running alliances into the ground you won't see us any time soon. :)

23 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

We'll be joining you in your corner for a good cry when we're down to a comparable NS. Given though we're not the scourge of Planet Bob and you have the market cornered on running alliances into the ground you won't see us any time soon. :)

Being part of Kashmir is about as low as it gets. Hell, even allies disband in the wake of having to defend you trash

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Being part of Kashmir is about as low as it gets. Hell, even allies disband in the wake of having to defend you trash

Says the leader of a seven man "alliance" whose allies and numerous protectors gave up on you long ago. :lol1:

Kashmir may be the flavor of the moment but you're still nowhere in our league; in our stratophere. You're forever far, far below us.

This should probably be the point at which you tuck your tail and recuse yourself from this thread. Since its about III% I'll even gladly follow. Should you prefer to keep making an ass of yourself however I'll gladly do my part to assist. You make it so damned easy after all. :)

10 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

You thought you were being cute, Alexio, until you were reminded that Atlas put up one of the more embarrassing war efforts in recent history, no?

(Edit: Cue defense from the esteemed apologists and sycophants.)

Course this thread isn't about you, about us, or about the blithering manchild named LH that we civilized folks must tolerate. That being the case perhaps we all ought to piss off. :)

Arr right being cute coming from the man hiding in peace mode this entire war while his alliance and allies get beat down. Remind me again who's the one being cute with the false bravado, because last I checked that wasn't me. If to comes to it I nut up and shut up I fight the war and I don't sit idly by in peace mode. Your the epitome of a !@#$ leader period.

You also wanna go on the road of it don't worry because your not fooling anyone. No one in your alliance is at least if you're going to attempt something make sure you get all the details right. !@#$@#$ idiots.

3 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Says the leader of a seven man "alliance" whose allies and numerous protectors gave up on you long ago. :lol1:

Kashmir may be the flavor of the moment but you're still nowhere in our league; in our stratophere. You're forever far, far below us.

This should probably be the point at which you tuck your tail and recuse yourself from this thread. Since its about III% I'll even gladly follow. Should you prefer to keep making an ass of yourself however I'll gladly do my part to assist. You make it so damned easy after all. :)

I'm pretty sure your damage ratio was very negative last we fought despite you bandwagoning in after we`d been at war for months & suddenly bringing NSO in as well; who also had a very negative damage ratios.

Also sounds like you are trying to provoke Alexio, why not come out of peace and say that to him? Alexio at least isn`t afraid to fight.

5 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm pretty sure your damage ratio was very negative last we fought despite you bandwagoning in after we`d been at war for months & suddenly bringing NSO in as well; who also had a very negative damage ratios.

Also sounds like you are trying to provoke Alexio, why not come out of peace and say that to him? Alexio at least isn`t afraid to fight.

Sir William will remain in peace mode, and run his mouth later on about how Kashmir is so precious.

smoke and mirrors, that kid

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

peace mode peace mode peace mode

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Thank you all for proving that you're about as capable of holding a thought as you are making anything other than the same tired point. They say the quality of alliance leadership has slipped considerably over the years and you three prove that point marvelously (cue 'No U's).

If only you were as proficient at navigating nation pages as you were the OWF you'd see my casualty count dwarves (if not at least rivals) your own. From there, if we could expect more out of you, you could gather that this isn't 'Hurf you're a coward' but that there's more to it than that.

Tell you what, you whip yourselves up into enough of a frenzy, and whine about it enough every chance you can get (including in a thread about III%!), maybe I'll throw you three a bone and exit. :)

21 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Thank you all for proving that you're about as capable of holding a thought as you are making anything other than the same tired point. They say the quality of alliance leadership has slipped considerably over the years and you three prove that point marvelously (cue 'No U's).

If only you were as proficient at navigating nation pages as you were the OWF you'd see my casualty count dwarves (if not at least rivals) your own. From there, if we could expect more out of you, you could gather that this isn't 'Hurf you're a coward' but that there's more to it than that.

Tell you what, you whip yourselves up into enough of a frenzy, and whine about it enough every chance you can get (including in a thread about III%!), maybe I'll throw you three a bone and exit. :)

Antagonize Alexio, and now play that we 'off railed' the III percent thread.

That victim cards plays strong with you.

Also, FYI, I see great relavancy in the three percent thread and talking about Kashmir, considering margrave had begged freelancer to vouche for a FAN entry. 

You know, that time you denied all of that in m inc news and it turned out to be all factual? Yes. Yes indeed.

And lasted, talking of atlas damage ratio in their last world war- you may want to reexamine Kashmirs current war numbers (it's not good)

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

See you gernerally missed my point as per the norm with idiots. You took a dig about a war effort while you yourself are doing something. So yeah I took the dig back right at you. Wanna chest pump at me at least back it up. 

You wanna know something even better you completely ignored the main point of what I said. Which is per the norm for you as well. I don't think I need to highlight it but again next time you and your alliance try to do something cute at least get everything right and not make it look stupid. 

You wanna keep messing about with Atlas and hurling insults over something someone did that hasn't played the game for nearly 3 years be my guest. But stop talking about pettiness and such when using it against me. You are holding a grudge and always digging at us so stop !@#$@#$ whining when we did it back. Double standards.

Edited by Alexio15

30 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

See you gernerally missed my point as per the norm with idiots. You took a dig about a war effort while you yourself are doing something. So yeah I took the dig back right at you. Wanna chest pump at me at least back it up. 

You wanna know something even better you completely ignored the main point of what I said. Which is per the norm for you as well. I don't think I need to highlight it but again next time you and your alliance try to do something cute at least get everything right and not make it look stupid. 

You wanna keep messing about with Atlas and hurling insults over something someone did that hasn't played the game for nearly 3 years be my guest. But stop talking about pettiness and such when using it against me. You are holding a grudge and always digging at us so stop !@#$@#$ whining when we did it back. Double standards.

Don't get him started Alexio, the only card he has is a picture from Google and some insults.

and also, Kashmir, burn baby burn

Edited by Lord Hitchcock