Micro's Unite

A plea to micros every where
From the ramblings of a delusional being.
As a micro it is very difficult to recruit members. After all who in there right mind wants to join a start up or micro Alliance. When you get better start up aid,Direct access to tech deals and TC's and rarely be concerned with being attack because your in a top/med  tier Alliance
Tho there are benefits to being in a micro, you will have more freedom to have wars. large established Alliances have very strict rules regarding warfare.
This can also create disadvantage, the next big war could be around the corner. And you'll be there never having experienced war. This would also negatively impact your Alliances war efforts. The problem only being compounded by the number of nations in the Alliance that has never fought a war.
I once frowned on "join for peace" tactics. But that's all in good aslong as i don't want to grow my Alliance.
My current wars were my 1st attempt at this tactic. If i were to be honest, this tactic won't be used again for recruitment. The potential for misadventure is to high to risk. 

So i wish to try a totally new approach . And that is to extend a hand of friendship and respect to offer mergers with any and all micro Alliances.
On yellow team where we can all ride the cable car of transcendence.

#transcendedpixel

Transcended Pixel

Emperor Pixel of Unified Transcended Pixel Community

When you first came on the scene I wasn’t sure how to take you, I’ve done 2 donation deals with you, and like you I’m a man of business and my word, now I’m never going to tell anyone how to live their life on this planet, however there are consequences to one’s action in game and you’re learning that first hand right now.

I’m going to give you some solid advice, you won’t take it but I’m going to give it to you anyway.

1 Scrap being an alliance leader for the moment, put this on hold for 90-120 days
2 Figure out what team color you want to be on and stay on it !
3 Join an alliance, a real one, one that knows how to give you the proper guidance on nation building. It’s apparent you have no clue what you’re doing.

The money you received from our deal was wasted, little fact, when KaitlinK returned to the planet she contacted me and we had her nuke capable in 42 days, was it because we threw so much money at her she could do that? No, it’s because she knows how to optimize every dollar to her advantage, she knows how to put up a nation, she had a good teacher.

This is some good advice, take or leave it, choice is yours.

You got a generous donation from III% and yet you went to raiding/raid recruiting tactics. Wars are good for any nation and I would never say anything against raiding considering my own background. But if you wasted you aid money (u got a huge aid) in raiding then its stupid also you are wrong in your choices of attack. Plus you have set up yourself as a prime target for other raiding alliances. My advice stick to recruiting by messages. Try to go for mergers its very difficult but if done hugely beneficial. Once you are big enough (like 20 nations or so) and have set up Tech deals and TCs (those are not difficult to do) you can raid recruit and it worked really well for COBRA when I was there.

When you are only 4 nations big and a few days old you wont convince anyone to join you even under a threat of war. On top of it some of the opponents fsociety and Cyber Revolution have a much better experience running a micro alliance than you and have been dealing with raiders some time rather successfully. I wont ask you to join a major alliance and learn the ropes (which won't be a bad choice mind you) but I will ask you strike up friendships all over the sphere.

60 million in 10 days, wasted from where I sit, Like Roal36 said TC's are one of the most important things in this game, I wouldn't have spent one dime till I had that in place.

A 3BR TC, with 5 factories and banks could have easily escalated you to 4999 infa with your first wonder a being a Federal Aid Commission, then the MP, that said some people will argue what's better happiness or people when starting out, I like both, Stadiums, then clinics, rinse repeat, a little more infa, rinse repeat.

There's a system to putting up a new nation to maximize every dollar, now when I said real alliance, I didn't mean major like Roal36 may have implied I meant one that knows what there hell there doing, and honestly theres some fine 10-15 man alliance out there that do, go have a chat with Walsh the Beloved.

Edited by Freelancer

3 hours ago, Transcended said:

Tho there are benefits to being in a micro, you will have more freedom to have wars.

This is why micros never go anywhere. Allowing your members free reign to attack anyone they want is just suicidal and all around stupid whether you're a top AA or a micro.

Alliances have very strict rules regarding warfare.
This can also create disadvantage, the next big war could be around the corner. And you'll be there never having experienced war.

This is what guides and experienced members are for. A !@#$ ton of effort from numerous people goes into making a successful alliance. If you're trying to start an alliance all by yourself, good luck. Because it's damn near impossible. The best way to start an alliance is with several people you've known prior that are all willing and able to put in work. 

I once frowned on "join for peace" tactics. But that's all in good aslong as i don't want to grow my Alliance.
My current wars were my 1st attempt at this tactic. If i were to be honest, this tactic won't be used again for recruitment. The potential for misadventure is to high to risk. 

Of course. Trying to gain members through threat of force usually only gains you members that don't like you. More like prisoners than members. 

2 hours ago, Freelancer said:

1 Scrap being an alliance leader for the moment, put this on hold for 90-120 days
2 Figure out what team color you want to be on and stay on it !
3 Join an alliance, a real one, one that knows how to give you the proper guidance on nation building. It’s apparent you have no clue what you’re doing.

This is solid advise. You should always join an established alliance and learn everything you can before you consider creating one yourself. Even for experienced players, creating a new alliance can be very difficult. 

5 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

This is solid advise. You should always join an established alliance and learn everything you can before you consider creating one yourself. Even for experienced players, creating a new alliance can be very difficult. 

Or you can join a small alliance which is run by experienced players and work your way up the hierarchy and learn the ropes. Let me suggest Apex Federation I am not sure if they are still active but its leader is experienced and knows stuff. Or try Order of Tenebris. and SCOTLAND. Both are indiependent and run by sensible leaders who can teach you things. Anyway you are not the only one who have made mistakes, each one of us have made mistakes that costs millions.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Or you can join a small alliance which is run by experienced players and work your way up the hierarchy and learn the ropes. Let me suggest Apex Federation I am not sure if they are still active but its leader is experienced and knows stuff. Or try Order of Tenebris. and SCOTLAND. Both are indiependent and run by sensible leaders who can teach you things. Anyway you are not the only one who have made mistakes, each one of us have made mistakes that costs millions.

That's why I said established. Established doesn't necessarily mean big. 

1 minute ago, Freelancer said:

Billions !!!

Ah Yes I forget you are all billionare rulers. I have not yet reached the stage where I have the luxury to waste billions in mistakes.

10 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Ah Yes I forget you are all billionare rulers. I have not yet reached the stage where I have the luxury to waste billions in mistakes.

It wouldn't take much, Umbrella decided to pay us visit, we'd be hanging out with you soon enough, we find it more appealing to spend our money on election rigging, over throwing third world alliances and such :P George Soro's shouldn't be the only one having a good time.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Micros are at an inherent disadvantage because it's hard to enforce discipline. Without discipline a mob cannot become an army, and it will fall apart.

There are exceptions, we both know that, it's a long hard road, but it's not like it can't be done. 

22 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I must disagree with you, I have had great success with recruiting, and helping the new nations integrate into the game, and grow. 

Alonso, your one of the most low key players in the game, not to mention you guys have the muscle of Umbrella backing you in the event something went to hell and a hand-basket.

Like I said earlier.  

I meant one that knows what there hell there doing, and honestly there's some fine 10-15 man alliance out there that do,

43 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I must disagree with you, I have had great success with recruiting, and helping the new nations integrate into the game, and grow. 

That's because you actually know what you are doing. From what I know about OP, he is lacking in that department. It would be advisable for OP to get experience by joining an established entity, learn the ropes and get the knowledge they desperately require.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank  Roal36 and others for their positive remarks for SCOTLAND.

I am Scottish, I always wanted. since I first started to play this game, put my country on Planet Bobs map.

Unfortunately their are others who are intent to not allow this to happen. With threats of extortion and intimidation with the decimation of my Alliance SCOTLAND. If I don't give them what they want.  

I have even in real live, or in this game never given them what they demand. As they would return time after time demanding more and more.

That is another reason why small Alliances my fail.   Another factor which contributes to the demise of this game.

SCOTLAND is in the fortunate position of have treaties with Supernova X and KoRT. Who give me support and advice.

KoRT and  Supernova X  at one time must have be small. I am gaining form their experiences.

For which I am thankful.

• 2 weeks later...