Imperial Decree - Red Sphere

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My how pretty slavery is. I see that chains come with wonderful gifts on the Red sphere. 

Edited by Judge X

12 minutes ago, Transcended said:

everyone not pacifica should mass evacuate the red sphere. transplant tc's and leave red to pacifica

That message would have more pull if this forum was read by more than 1 percent of the world :P

Edited by the rebel

There are 634 Red nations, 331 of them are in Pacifica. This isn't the Moldavi doctrine; they aren't threatening anyone in the other 303 nations with war if they dare to form alliances on Red. It's simply a reflection of basic facts, there aren't any other large organized alliances on Red now.

The odds of them restarting the other Moldavi doctrine, the one about tech raiding on Red, have to be seen as pretty slim given they're allied to people who still boast that they were Red Safari founders in their signatures.

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

There are 634 Red nations, 331 of them are in Pacifica. This isn't the Moldavi doctrine; they aren't threatening anyone in the other 303 nations with war if they dare to form alliances on Red. It's simply a reflection of basic facts, there aren't any other large organized alliances on Red now.

The odds of them restarting the other Moldavi doctrine, the one about tech raiding on Red, have to be seen as pretty slim given they're allied to people who still boast that they were Red Safari founders in their signatures.

Very much this. Had Invicta stayed, the USSR pact would have stayed. Without them, it no longer makes sense for the sphere. We aren't going around booting other alliances from the sphere.

You want an alliance on red with senate seats, move your alliance to red or set up a new one, then talk to NPO and get your guys to vote for your person

As long as it's a decent stable alliance with someone experienced then who cares

46 minutes ago, shahenshah said:

other than \m/. Thankfully.

If you want to walk down memory lane, we can air out old IRON dirty laundry/times you've backstabbed your allies (including people who for some reason allied to you again!)  but we can do that in your own thread, instead of ruining NPO's with your obsession with old UJP stuff.

Meanwhile, curious alliances want to know; will any future Red alliances be specifically prohibited from holding a senate position? Will the Red Senate focus on legislation that invests in the high risk area of young nation retention, or support the established, more conservative investment strategy of favoring higher NS nations, or does the Senate think there is a reasonable middle ground that still gains them a return on investment? What is the official policy of the NPO when it comes to sanctions?

1 hour ago, Margrave said:

Meanwhile, curious alliances want to know; will any future Red alliances be specifically prohibited from holding a senate position? Will the Red Senate focus on legislation that invests in the high risk area of young nation retention, or support the established, more conservative investment strategy of favoring higher NS nations, or does the Senate think there is a reasonable middle ground that still gains them a return on investment? What is the official policy of the NPO when it comes to sanctions?

Nowhere does it say "and stay out!", or that we are re-instating the Revenge Doctorine. While we were part of Red Dawn and USSR, our members helped vote in senators from other alliances. UCR, who had a senator we voted for, has 16 nations. This is simply us stating that we are voting for our own people now that Invicta, the only other large Red alliance, has decided to move back home to Purple.

Honestly, I care less about NPO asserting authority over the Red Sphere; I am much more curious as to what you will do with it. You're in an opportunity rich environment to develop a mature legislation policy from a central authority; I'm intrigued by what your direction is going to be.

Okay then.

7 hours ago, Transcended said:

everyone not pacifica should mass evacuate the red sphere. transplant tc's and leave red to pacifica

It would certainly be amusing if NPO tried to force every non NPO nation off of the red sphere (unless they join NPO), would certainly make colour politics a bit more interesting, but I don't think they are quite that villainous.

Up until the Senate system revamping NPO held all 3 senate seats already. Don't really see what the big deal is here. If your on red you already know NPO won't be voting for stupid !@#$. If it's good for NPO it's good for red. Its the same stance I had when they signed that little color treaty and I still belive it to be true.

Well, I'm not going to go through writing up a post now.

Invicta acknowledges the post from the honourable Senator Frawley and asks for the floor.

We are purple. Not Red. There really isn't any drama except what we make up. Invicta does not acknowledge any red treaties, nor did they ever happen. Invicta has always been purple, and welcomes NPO continuing to always being Red.

We cede the floor. And waive our remaining time.

58 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I would like to be a red senator, where do I submit my application?

us "evil villains" need to stick together 

u5KVSas.gif

Please allow 5-10 business days to process your request. Don't call us, we'll call you.