Imperial Decree - Red Sphere

ImperialFlag.png

Reaffirmation of Red Sphere Policy

Since the inception of Pacifica, the Order has always done its part in protecting the members of the Red team from rogues and sanction wars; the Red team has, and always will be, our home. Once, we protected all Red nations from raiders and sanctions, later we were integral in the formation of Red Dawn and its eventual replacement the USSR. Today we reaffirm our symbiotic relationship with all members of the Red Sphere.

The departure of Invicta from the Red team has put the safety and security of the Red team in jeopardy, the uncertainty of a replacement, the departure mid-term of a standing senator has driven this issue to the forefront of our agenda. As such, we have given notice to the members of the USSR of our intent to leave the Union. On May 3, 2016 the New Pacific Order will assume control of all five senate seats of the Red team. We will continue to protect the economic security and future prosperity of all Red nations, our longstanding stewardship of proposals and sanctions will not be put at risk, and we will have peace. We expect going forward that all issues surrounding the sphere shall be brought to our attention. Interference in these matters will not be taken lightly.

Congratulations to the new Red Team Senators

Frawley of stangerites
Lord of Darkness of Relm of Darkness
Letum of Canton
Jesse End of Devon
Elegarth of NewHeavens

Frawley,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
The Thunder Down Under

Lord of Darkness,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Grand Marshal of the Army of the Pacific

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as NPO exhibits restraint with sanctions on Red and isn't opposed to the LPC anti-Sanction Policy on Brown, then I wish NPO luck with this move. I hope NPO will be a force of good for nations of red and be there to keep them free, good luck.

o/ Freedom

I remember when this was your policy before.  Then Karma happened.

While I have absolutely no horse in this race, and have no illusions about ever having a horse (let alone in this race), I wonder how long before history repeats itself.

You monsters.... Having a majority vote and passing no proposals to wanting all votes and passing no proposals! I fail to see what difference it will make.

If you really wanted to project power like the old day then deny raiding of the red sphere as well.

3 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

I remember when this was your policy before.  Then Karma happened.

While I have absolutely no horse in this race, and have no illusions about ever having a horse (let alone in this race), I wonder how long before history repeats itself.

Is anyone else on Red?