8a420a87-0397-4321-9ee9-6f3123fde857_zps

Today is a day to celebrate for us. 

On March 16th, 2006 several people migrated to this world from another world. Glyndwr, Sister Midnight, and others sought to build something new here. They sought to build something special. 

Ten years ago today, April 28th 2006, the Independent Republic of Orange Nations formally announced our existence to Planet Bob and opened our doors for recruitment.

Over the last decade we have been very fortunate and blessed with many great members who have willingly sacrificed their own well-being for the good of the alliance. Every person who has flown the IRON flag above their nation, has pledged their support to the IRON Council as well as their brothers and sisters in IRON, and has answered the call to serve, has embodied the very spirit of what IRON is. 

As we reflect on the last decade it would be remiss of us to not recognize the many wonderful allies that we have had throughout the years. Thank you all for your support and friendship. We truly appreciate it.

To all of our current allies: Thank you for everything that you do to make things interesting and fun. We appreciate your support and we are here to support you.

Not many in this world have seen or will see this milestone so we are going to enjoy it. If you feel like stopping by the IRON forums and celebrating with us, please do. Drinks are on us.

Ferro Credimus!

Signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations,
The Warrior, President, IRON Councilor
Rhizoctonia, Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
Blade 619, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
Hertt, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
Mandarijn, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

Edited by The Warrior

1 hour ago, Shan Revan said:

Hmm well cool this thing I made 10 years ago is still going. What's up with the holes in the flag though?

edit: I restored my nation temporarily for this post. nostalgic.

Now it's a proper Iron announcement, I can give it a hail!

You'll get a mindless one if you can dig BnT or Crabby up

5 hours ago, The Pansy said:

Now it's a proper Iron announcement, I can give it a hail!

You'll get a mindless one if you can dig BnT or Crabby up

BnT is active internally.

11 hours ago, Shan Revan said:

Hmm well cool this thing I made 10 years ago is still going. What's up with the holes in the flag though?

edit: I restored my nation temporarily for this post. nostalgic.

I'm always thrilled to see you, Shan!  Huggles! :wub::wub::wub:

I remember there may have been a handful of others involved in IRON's creation, btw.  Just sayin'. :):):)

( @ )@ )