Awesome Atlas Announcements (Alexio Approved)

OOC: Lulzist, your avatar is disgusting and offensive, and offends the sensibilities of anyone who was affected by 9/11. 

2192 civilians died that day; well over a dozen different nationalities and faiths (and non faith traditions) are represented in those numbers. It is beyond the pale that you are continously allowed to make light of any and all of those innocents murdered. It reveals a great deal about your personal lack of character, and your disrespect for the dead. 

There is no tradition under which your behavior isn't offensive and no pastor, priest, mullah rabbi, or plain thinking human being who would not condemn your behavior and your continued belittling of those murdered by terroristic actions. 

Disgusting.

Edited by Margrave

I'm so happy to be fighting your alliance, Margrave. More than happy to toss a few nukes for SDS's right to free speech. Doesn't get more Murican than that. But hey, I enjoyed your little speech. Keep it coming. Makes the radiation so much sweeter.;)

On 5/1/2016 at 9:36 PM, Margrave said:

OOC: Lulzist, your avatar is disgusting and offensive, and offends the sensibilities of anyone who was affected by 9/11. 

2192 civilians died that day; well over a dozen different nationalities and faiths (and non faith traditions) are represented in those numbers. It is beyond the pale that you are continously allowed to make light of any and all of those innocents murdered. It reveals a great deal about your personal lack of character, and your disrespect for the dead. 

There is no tradition under which your behavior isn't offensive and no pastor, priest, mullah rabbi, or plain thinking human being who would not condemn your behavior and your continued belittling of those murdered by terroristic actions. 

Disgusting.

Hey, at least I'm helping people to Never Forget that unfortunate event.

But whatever, I'll change it so it'll stop offending you.

(Also, I'm sure you don't know the truth about 9/11, here are a few links for more info on that horrible tragedy:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/JEWS_DID_WTC  and   https://encyclopediadramatica.se/9/11 )

EDIT: forgot to add that "some" people may find the above links offensive and maybe NSFW idk

EDIT 2: Just to clear things up, I am very well aware that 9/11 wasn't caused by jews or George Bush, nor was an inside job or anything of the sort. As I've said, it was a horrible tragedy done by horrible people and I firmly condemn that act, and terrorism in general. I only put those links to add a humoristic touch (Though I know most people wouldn't find this funny) and because it's also part of my nation's ruler's personality (lulzism, taking nothing seriously...stuff like this).

Edited by Lulzist

2 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

I'm so happy to be fighting your alliance, Margrave. More than happy to toss a few nukes for SDS's right to free speech. Doesn't get more Murican than that. But hey, I enjoyed your little speech. Keep it coming. Makes the radiation so much sweeter.;)

Tell me more about all that freedom you're standing up for. Please don't mind the flag draped coffin you're using for your soap box; what really matters is that you get your say and no one can tell you you're wrong "because free speech!"

Sentiment returned, Duderonomy. I am so glad I am at war with your alliance.

Oh, and Lulzist, you're apparently a bigoted moron as well as an insensitive ass; way to double down! 

Edited by Margrave

2 minutes ago, Margrave said:

Tell me more about all that freedom you're standing up for. Please don't mind the flag draped coffin you're using for your soap box; what really matters is that you get your say and no one can tell you you're wrong "because free speech!"

Sentiment returned, Duderonomy. I am so glad I am at war with your alliance.

Kissy face to you to.

And Lulzist, I only read the link and didn't bother going, but that is completely stupid. But if stupidity were a crime, I'd have been locked up years ago. So good luck to Atlas if they get you.