Awesome Atlas Announcements (Alexio Approved)

OiCVCsz.jpgAtlas_Standard.png

Atlas and Seven Days in the Sun are happy to announce that Seven Days in the Sun has merged into Atlas. SDS would like to thank Non Grata, Confederatio Aesir, Limitless Nexus, and the Flying Kiwis for their friendship, wisdom, and help. All these treaties are terminated. While we had a good few months run, we felt that it was time to move on as the founders have. We didn't have an identity anymore and Atlas offered us a path to greatness. We moved over to Atlas and so far, are loving it.

Come check us out on our new forums (paid for by the wonderful Grealind) at cn-atlas.net (if you already had an account on the old forums, your account has been transferred over and you should have received an email).

We are also pleased to announce that Atlas is now at more than 3 million nation strength!

t8wTnJg.jpg

Atlas also boasts a new government lineup.

3rd Government of 2016, effective as of April 23rd 2016

President and Leader: Alexio15

Vice President and 2nd in Command: Lulzist

Interior Chancellor and 3rd in Command: Grealind

Defence Chancellor: Drivindeath

Foreign Affairs Chancellor: Alienzebra2

Acting Finance Chancellor: Grealind

Finance Deputy of Technology: Cyradis

R.I.P. SDS

o/ SDS

o/ NG

o/ CA

o/ LN

o/ FK

o/ Atlas

Edited by alienzebra2

Seven Days in the Sun is such a cool name so is that flag. I am thinking both now belongs to Atlas. I think Atlas should adopt that flag and maybe change that blue to Brown.

Congrats to our friends from SDS & Atlas, I'm glad you guys found a good home to merge into & good job breaking 3m NS Atlas.

Already relations with Atlas are better than ever before & I look forward to continued great relations with Atlas.

o/ SDS

o/ Atlas

o/ Brown Unity

59 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

So is this the NG-protected-SDS you're merging with, the one that started the war with Kashmir, or the other SDS?

As far as I can tell the one fighting Kash is still all on The Final Countdown AA.

That is a splinter group of what was SDS government, they handed the AA over, and without any real direction, we found it best to merge what was left of SDS into Atlas. I hope that clarifies it a bit.

On 4/28/2016 at 7:04 PM, Haflinger said:

Let's just say that the history of who actually is SDS has been sort of complicated by the whole business of Non Grata using SDS as a CB.

There's never been expiration dates on CBs, baby. And SDS wasn't our only protectorate.:ehm:

Congrats to Atlas and SDS! I'd wonder why it wasn't NG, but I've been on the NG forums. Not sure I should've merged with NG.:frantic:

Edited by Duderonomy