I enjoy ice cream

1 minute ago, Opportunity said:

I stepped down because life got too real for duties.

This is probably the last thing I will do as part of this game, honestly. Pulisher destroyed the NoR player base long ago and it was never corrected. He was allowed back into the alliance as a mistake. Now it is probably my time to get kicked from NoR, but I don't care. NoR doesn't really exist anymore. It destroyed itself long ago.

If you were loyal to NoR you would fight the enemy in front of you, rather than aim for your comrades back who is already fighting up ahead.

At least Pulisher knows which way to aim his nukes & doesn't try creating NoR drama on OWF.

He's always been loyal to Nordreich, regardless of internal disagreements you might have.

My verdict is not guilty on the treason charge. Also when you factor in all the nukes he`s going to need to use on putting you down, he's going to have much less to use on those at war with NoR. So you are worse than useless in this war and shouldn't pick times like these to `duel' him or whatever you call this.

40 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

If you were loyal to NoR you would fight the enemy in front of you, rather than aim for your comrades back who is already fighting up ahead.

Lol anything to serve your own interests Huh?

Sorry to hear about internal strife going on over there and hope you guys get everything straightened out. I will say he's a very active fighter and has been fun to deal with so far haha

1 hour ago, USMC123 said:

So anyone want to give us a breakdown of what was said pre-edits?

Basically that the war charts are out of date, and if no one will fix them he will take things into his own hands and make them even messier.

The message was received.

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Coalition Leader Methrage is displeased!

My arguments got through to the OP & the situation looks like it has been resolved. Hence the retractions & the initial purpose of the thread no longer mattering. So I'm glad my arguments didn't fall on deaf ears to who they were intended for, with all these edited retractions happening shortly after my last post in here.

I have no reason to be displeased.

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

I think the OP did everything which could be expected of them to try deescalating the situation after my last post directed at them.

(4/26/2016 10:49:32 AM) Judson offered peace to PuliSher with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities