An Open Letter to Grub

Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Walshington said:

I feel like the Pro-Grub campaign is missing a 'uge opportunity here.

Why drag yourself down in negative back and forth with Lord Hitchcock, when you have a plethora of positive support in this thread that, as far as I can tell, no one in the Pro-Grub camp has even acknowledged.  You have to embrace your base -- all of these are eminently sigable.  Endorsements from other sitting senators pouring in, and you're just going ignore them?  I demand to speak to your campaign manager.

I tend to often times do the same thing & focus my responses on those I disagree with, rather than acknowledging every post I'm already in agreement with. I don't view it as being ignored or ignoring people, but instead focusing on the posts I'm disputing.

I know I appreciate positive comments said about my own Senate Campaign & the LPC; even if I don't reply to most of them. So I hope others don't view me not responding to every post I agree with as ignoring them.

Edited by Sephiroth

On 23/04/2016 at 5:47 PM, Sephiroth said:

Fun fact: Besides the Brown Team, during Doom's reign Blue & Maroon were only 2 other teams able to fully avoid Doom Tyranny over sanction usuage.

Somehow missed this earlier lol .. Fun fact, White Sphere was unaffected as well. A Sith Senate is a good Senate. Vote Pyroman.

On May 7, 2016 at 7:36 AM, Rayvon said:

Somehow missed this earlier lol .. Fun fact, White Sphere was unaffected as well. A Sith Senate is a good Senate. Vote Pyroman.

white power trying to rise again...

The Blue Panthers support Aurelius!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock