An Open Letter to Grub

Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Grub is immune to any blame for past war crimes, since the highest of Libertarian Courts (Myself) have granted him immunity & forgiveness.

Lol at the obvious self-parody.

I don't really care for being compared in any capacity with Grub. Our histories are too disparate in this world to mark ourselves as similar. Grub's capable as a statesman though, when he wants to be, or else he wouldn't have the capital to wage all these wars. Whether he successfully rebuilds Polar's former dominant position, or exhausts Polar's strength, is a fine line and will be interesting to watch.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see LH's self promotion has progressed unhindered.  He seeks an apology for slights against his character, perceiving himself to be the keeper of secrets, the provider of wisdom and the light in the darkness.  My perceptions are not at all in line with his, I think he is in fact a try-hard charlatan, someone so enamored with the smell of his own flatulence that the fumes have gone to his head.

I am Grub, I am what I am, I am what I have always been whilst Lord Hitchcock would seek to be a fraction of who I am and who I have been.  Even with another hundred years to try, he will never scale my heights or depths and for similar periods of time he will also be waiting for an apology.

If LH believes attaching his lifeboat to the drifting hulk that is NADC, then who am I to suggest he do otherwise.  Let him drift in unison with the other flotsam, and nary a tear shall be shed.

I seek not your approval, I seek not your love, I am Grub and the wise would freely give these things for it is obvious, Grub is Grub and without Grub there can be no Grub.

I voted for Grub and now I see.  Please feel free to be blind.

I go away one day and Itchy loses his mind. I'm sorry people, the NADC candidate is such a phony, they even have to use poor version of Vote Grub comics to try to confuse the Grub voters. Itchy, you've been misled by false propaganda.

Remember how you cheered about Kashmir being hit?
Grub
Remember how you cheered about Junka and SNX being hit?
Grub
Remember how you cheered about Doom Kingdom disbanding?
Grub
Even things that don't appear on the outside to be Grub
Grub
In fact anything good that has happened on this planet..... GRUB

You might not understand his moves all the time, but genius works in mysterious ways, and I can assure you Grub is always working for a better future for all of us.

5 hours ago, The Pansy said:

I go away one day and Itchy loses his mind. I'm sorry people, the NADC candidate is such a phony, they even have to use poor version of Vote Grub comics to try to confuse the Grub voters. Itchy, you've been misled by false propaganda.

Grub
Grub
Grub
Even things that don't appear on the outside to be Grub
Grub
In fact anything good that has happened on this planet..... GRUB

You might not understand his moves all the time, but genius works in mysterious ways, and I can assure you Grub is always working for a better future for all of us.

Oh, I agree 100% with his FA. My complaint is that he's not very personable. And being a long time Grub voter, when I write a letter to my senator, I expect a little bit of respect.

Regardless, I have written to my new NADC Senator asking him to come on here and platform his vision for a more-stable blue. I think you'll be surprised that he's not a 'useless relic' that you all claim he is. Very intelligent actually, and quite bold.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

LH is confused as always.  I just make the calls as I see them, I represent all my constituents whether they vote for me or not, but I am also not afraid to make the tough calls when one of my valued voters goes off the rails.  LH made some outrageous claims about an enemy, I pointed out his claims were outrageous and he took offense.

I can not truly be Grub if I am concerned about offending people in order to achieve a better world, better to lose one vote than the vision.

Vote Grub because vision beats petty feelings of rejection.  I voted Grub and now I feel better.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

I was one of the first nations  to vote for you- in your comeback- I supported a Grub that everyone else was afraid to do.

And when I casted that vote- I clicked that big large green check box next to your name, thinking Grub may be the answer Planet Bob is looking for.

Just remember that I supported you when you were an old, retired tub of lard. And upon your revival, I see the true, insensitive, and unappreciative self entitled goober of your own creation.

you may be backed by the super pac and well funded but I control the mass media and I will make the NADC guy a star. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Let's look at the super delegates breakdown on blue:

NATO- anti grub

CCC- anti grub

NADC- anti grub

WTF- I'm just going to say 'for grub' just because they have some weird relationship with fark.

home county, NpO- forced into being pro grub.

So as you can see, Grub has basically demonized a large population of voters based on their cultural background, gender, and religion. The Grub party clearly only has the old folks in NpO as a sure win. This is a much more tight race on blue than the foreign AZTEC Super PAC wants you to believe. Voting Grub is a sure sign of shifting your hard earned tech over colors. 

In order for Grub to thrive he needs to reform the Grub party because right now it's a mess and is relying on sketchy foreign funding from people like Auctor Maddoff to stay competitive.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

There is no such thing as anti-Grub. There are just those that are temporarily misguided. Let's break this down though.

NATO - Immigrants from Aqua.

CCC - They've flip flopped so much in the past that no one can really tell if they're blue one day or multicolored the next.

NADC - Literally the party of No. Their slavish devotion to stagnation and keeping things from ever changing has reduced them to weak mimicries of our Vote Grub Campaign. They're low energy.

Only Grub Can Make Blue Great Again.

If you want to make blue great again, it starts with a strong micro class. Grub has a history of oppressing the micros and squeezing every penny out of them to benefit his rich lobbyists.

And since when did blue stop being great? It's always been great!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 4/25/2016 at 5:14 AM, The Pansy said:

Grub
Grub
Grub

How anyone can still doubt Grub after all these accomplishments in such a short period of time astounds me.

I think I can speak for Christians as well when I say Grub deserves our support. So I think CCC could safely be put as "For Grub". That puts most of these Super Delegates clearly in Grub territory.

Nobody can uncreate the super entity which we now call Grub, not when he's done so many great things. Grub Can Make Blue Greater Than Ever Before!

Also clearly the rest of the field is low energy. :P

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

How anyone can still doubt Grub after all these accomplishments in such a short period of time astounds me.

I think I can speak for Christians as well when I say Grub deserves our support. So I think CCC could safely be put as "For Grub". That puts most of these Super Delegates clearly in Grub territory.

Nobody can uncreate the super entity which we now call Grub, not when he's done so many great things. Grub Can Make Blue Greater Than Ever Before!

Also clearly the rest of the field is low energy. :P

CCC votes for our senator, not Grub. Because Christians recognize that we have strong morals and values that all of blue needs.

Edited by Chunky Monkey

7 minutes ago, Chunky Monkey said:

CCC votes for our senator, not Grub. Because Christians recognize that we have strong morals and values that all of blue needs.

I've seen the following leaflets being distributed in heavily Christian neighborhoods:

SSY9NBO.png?2

37 minutes ago, hartfw said:

I've seen the following leaflets being distributed in heavily Christian neighborhoods:

SSY9NBO.png?2

While I admire your soul-searching (and I do), the truth is that Aurelius is a devoute Roman Catholic and he didn't want his faith to be a deciding factor in the race, he wanted his progressive past and rock-solid-pro-blue voting history to earn him the right of serving our patriotic blue citizens. This pamphlet is just one of many reason to vote Aurelius, born in faith, yet loving and accepting of all blue members regardless of their own.

And while Grub can claim a religious platform, he wasn't born in faith- as I can't imagine many universal religions residing in the penta-penta jungles.

8 hours ago, Auctor said:

There is no such thing as anti-Grub. There are just those that are temporarily misguided. Let's break this down though.

NATO - Immigrants from Aqua.

CCC - They've flip flopped so much in the past that no one can really tell if they're blue one day or multicolored the next.

NADC - Literally the party of No. Their slavish devotion to stagnation and keeping things from ever changing has reduced them to weak mimicries of our Vote Grub Campaign. They're low energy.

Only Grub Can Make Blue Great Again.

The Trump is strong with some people it seems. Never go full retard.

19 minutes ago, Cenk Uygur said:

The Trump is strong with some people it seems. Never go full retard.

This is the kind of desperation NADC engages in. Don't address the substance, just insult the messenger. It's just sad and Blue deserves better. This is why I thank God for Almighty Grub.

28 minutes ago, Auctor said:

This is the kind of desperation NADC engages in. Don't address the substance, just insult the messenger. It's just sad and Blue deserves better. This is why I thank God for Almighty Grub.

You failed to recognize the substance in his comment. It's frustrating times on Blue and Aurelius understands that being a responsible senator is no laughing matter.... It is no joke... And it surely is not an open sand box for pink to play in.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock