DoE + Charter = Second French Empire (SFE)

Imperial Proclamation
                                                                                             from the Second French Empire
                                                                              On this date 22nd of April in the year of our Lord 2016    
                                                                                 Napoleon II Emperor of the Second French Empire

Le Deuxieme Empire Francais    

Article I: Membership

The Second French Empire will do all it can to maintain a strongly committed membership that is self sufficient and working towards friendly and open communications  with other like minded alliances.
From this point Second French Empire will be noted by the SFE acgroim . (saves me time writing this, and you time in reading it)

Section I: Applying to the Second French Empire.

1. In becoming a member of the SFE applicants must register on the off site forum at ://secondfrenchempire.proboards.com/
2. Change in game Alliance Affiliation:  to ''Second French Empire'' and change to the Yellow team colour.

Article II: Imperial Ministries

Section I: Imperial Minister of Defense

The Imperial Minister of Defense is the General in charge of the Grand Army. The Imperial Minister of Defense is instructed to act within his/her own sphere of influence.

Imperial Minister of Defense  is appointed by the Emperor

Section II: Imperial Minister for Foreign Affairs

Imperial Minister for Foreign Affairs  is the chief Ambassador of the SFE. It is he/she who makes Diplomatic foreign policy.

Imperial Minister for Foreign Affairs  is appointed by the Emperor

Section III: Imperial Minister of the Interior

Imperial Minister of the Interior  is responsible for all interior structures. He/She sees that that SFE is kept organized.

Imperial Minister of the Interior  is appointed by the Emperor

Section IV: Imperial Minister of Economics

Imperial Minister of Economics  oversees the economy of the alliance. He/She sees that the nations of the SFE are growing.

The Imperial Minister of Economics is appointed by the Emperor

Article III: Amendments

Can and will if/when the needs arise.
Edited by NapoleontheThird