Welcome to the Temple of Kukulcan

Hello, all, and welcome to el Castillo's Deceleration of Existence. This will be short, and sweet; as we are still writing our charter, and working on a flag. We reject the notion that you need any of these to DoE, and thus have decided to go ahead, and DoE on this day. We are protected by Umbrella, on the Brown team, and have surpassed 500k NS. In a world of supper nations, it's a small, small feat, but in a world where nothing new last long, and it's hard to build from scratch, maybe it's  bigger feat than most realize.

Our irc channel is #elcastillo if you wish to come, and visit. We can be found at http://s15.zetaboards.com/apocalypto/index/ . If anyone wants to earn some tech, they're more than welcome to message me in-game about making us a flag. Other than that, we hope you well in your day to day lives here.

Thank you,

Kalomte - Alonso Quixano , God of the Cosmos, and creator of Explicit Zero

Congratulations on both existing and choosing us to certify and defend your existence.  If you need any help we're always in #umbrella and free to query as needed.

....and we always need tech.  STORM demands it and Roq yells at me and says mean things if I don't gather more :(.